Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107881 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #950 on: August 22, 2014, 03:55:28 PM »
According to multiple witnesses he shot a man in the back who was running away then walked up on him and killed him after he surrendered with hands up.

Autopsy data confirms this narrative.

For unknown reasons, police have not released any information to disprove this. 

Darren Wilson should charged with murder and arrested immediately.

The autopsy doesn't confirm your narrative at all. Quite the opposite, actually.   You just want to believe it.
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #951 on: August 22, 2014, 04:11:16 PM »
;D LOL!   Excellent.   Pig shoots civilian, pig gets paid time off work. Civilian shoots pig or other civilian, civilian goes directly to jail. The end.  

The civilian was not out helping old ladies cross the street that night. The civilian committed a robbery that night. Proven on video.

Then that same civilian assaulted a police officer.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #952 on: August 22, 2014, 04:24:21 PM »
It's bad practice to judge anything without full information.

As pointed out earlier by those who read police chief magazine  8)

However the chief of police in St.Louis has judged it appropriate to release information publicly

We have the video and pics of the robbery - and a partial narrative

Therefore in this case it would be contrary to the wishes of law enforcement to withhold judgement!

I don't have proof of this, but I feel confident in saying that Micheal Brown probably was shoplifting and/or robbing businesses on a regular basis.

I doubt that the theft at the convenient store was his first time.

The way that he forcefully shoved & bullied the store owner.... looked like he was not new to stealing.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: August 22, 2014, 06:11:57 PM »
Pity the shooting has created such public discourse.  If only the lad had been killed by way of the "knock out game", nary a word would be spoken of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #954 on: August 22, 2014, 06:14:00 PM »
Huh?

"Somehow", it leaked that there was weed in Brown's system.   So he smoked pot at some point in the last 40 days.  

However, oddly, there was no leak telling us what was in the cop's bloodstream.  We don't even know if he was tested.  

Similarly, remember when they found pot in trayvon martin's blood... but they never bothered to test the shooter, zimmerman, not even for alcohol.  We're talking about a guy that chased a kid two blocks with a 9mm, had it out, shot him... we're talking about a dude that had state ordered alcohol-counseling after getting wasted and shoving a cop... a dude like that, coming home form target, on a lazy sunday afternoon... in florida... lol... you're telling me there's no chance the dude didn't have a couple of beers in him?  At least test his ass.

They test the blood of the dead person but not the blood of the one doing the shooting.  Weird.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #955 on: August 22, 2014, 06:14:48 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #956 on: August 22, 2014, 06:18:04 PM »
Hopefully there is a Hell and this "gentle giant" Michael Brown, is in it.  Right next to Tim McVeigh and any other worthless scum.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: August 22, 2014, 06:19:20 PM »
"Somehow", it leaked that there was weed in Brown's system.   So he smoked pot at some point in the last 40 days.  

However, oddly, there was no leak telling us what was in the cop's bloodstream.  We don't even know if he was tested.  

Similarly, remember when they found pot in trayvon martin's blood... but they never bothered to test the shooter, zimmerman, not even for alcohol.  We're talking about a guy that chased a kid two blocks with a 9mm, had it out, shot him... we're talking about a dude that had state ordered alcohol-counseling after getting wasted and shoving a cop... a dude like that, coming home form target, on a lazy sunday afternoon... in florida... lol... you're telling me there's no chance the dude didn't have a couple of beers in him?  At least test his ass.

They test the blood of the dead person but not the blood of the one doing the shooting.  Weird.

1. It wasn't "somehow", part of an autopsy is to test blood samples for drugs. Those results are released when the autopsy results come out.

2. Why should the cop be tested? Because he was assaulted by two black youths? Should all victims of assault be tested for drugs to determine if they were to blame for being assaulted?

3. Zimmerman was not tested for dugs or alcohol because it isn't standard procedure to do so without a warrant
Except for DUIs, police cannot test suspects for drugs or alcohol, unless the accused demands or consents to it, or they get a warrant. Trayvon Martin was tested for drugs and alcohol because it is the normal procedure of autopsies to determine the exact cause of death or contributing factors of death, the Washington Times said. The so-called law enforcement and legal experts who claim Zimmerman should have been tested demonstrate they have no expertise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: August 22, 2014, 06:26:39 PM »
1. It wasn't "somehow", part of an autopsy is to test blood samples for drugs. Those results are released when the autopsy results come out.

2. Why should the cop be tested? Because he was assaulted by two black youths? Should all victims of assault be tested for drugs to determine if they were to blame for being assaulted?

3. Zimmerman was not tested for dugs or alcohol because it isn't standard procedure to do so without a warrant

It doesn't make sense to me.  If I am working at walmart and I slip and fall, they do a pee test.  yet I can shoot someone at my job and they don't test?  Particularly in a high stress job where one can confiscate drugs and have a lot of access to people and resources that most do not?

Fairness is all I ask for - if two people are in a life/death struggle, test BOTH their blood.  It'll come out in court, for the DA, whatever... it'd just be nice to know if zimmerman was drunk or the cop had cocaine in his blood.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #959 on: August 22, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »
The Gentle Giant was doing jumping jacks when the cop executed him.

Fact.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: August 22, 2014, 06:32:37 PM »
The Gentle Giant was doing jumping jacks when the cop executed him.

Fact.

How many did he do?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: August 22, 2014, 06:34:02 PM »
It doesn't make sense to me.  If I am working at walmart and I slip and fall, they do a pee test.  yet I can shoot someone at my job and they don't test?  Particularly in a high stress job where one can confiscate drugs and have a lot of access to people and resources that most do not?

Fairness is all I ask for - if two people are in a life/death struggle, test BOTH their blood.  It'll come out in court, for the DA, whatever... it'd just be nice to know if zimmerman was drunk or the cop had cocaine in his blood.

I understand your point, but the cop did NOT initiate the encounter with Michael Brown. He was put in a situation where he was forced to react. The only person responsible for Michael Brown's death is Michael Brown. I have never been shot at by the police because I have never assaulted a cop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: August 22, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »
I understand your point, but the cop did NOT initiate the encounter with Michael Brown. He was put in a situation where he was forced to react. The only person responsible for Michael Brown's death is Michael Brown. I have never been shot at by the police because I have never assaulted a cop.

the shoot was legal.  BUT the first bullet may have come when the cop was done getting his ass whooped and brown was running away.  Then, brown attacked again (at that point, the only move to a man sending parting shots lol).

I have no problem with the cop firing at a fleeing man who kicked his ass, I may do the same thing, any of us might. 

If the cop is hopped up on 75 mg ephedrine + some unprescriped adderall + two no-doz pills, maybe that plays a part in his decision making, in sending bullets toward a dude who just kicked the shit out of him.

Again, the shoot was legal, I'm not arguing that.  I'm just saying, if they need to decide to charge the cop or not - it'd be nice to know his blood was clean that day.  I'm not saying he was high, i'm saying little factors like that can really affect decision making.   would be nice to rule that out.  IMO, ANY person in society that uses a weapon should be tested, as well as the person involved in that fight. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:42 PM »
the shoot was legal.  BUT the first bullet may have come when the cop was done getting his ass whooped and brown was running away.  Then, brown attacked again (at that point, the only move to a man sending parting shots lol).

I have no problem with the cop firing at a fleeing man who kicked his ass, I may do the same thing, any of us might. 

If the cop is hopped up on 75 mg ephedrine + some unprescriped adderall + two no-doz pills, maybe that plays a part in his decision making, in sending bullets toward a dude who just kicked the shit out of him.

Again, the shoot was legal, I'm not arguing that.  I'm just saying, if they need to decide to charge the cop or not - it'd be nice to know his blood was clean that day.  I'm not saying he was high, i'm saying little factors like that can really affect decision making.   would be nice to rule that out.  IMO, ANY person in society that uses a weapon should be tested, as well as the person involved in that fight. 

And what happens when there is a legal shoot but the shooter (cop or civilian) DOES have something in their system? When it gets to court a lawyer will use that to sway a jury to convict someone that maybe should not be convicted. If someone breaks into your home at 3 AM and you pop him, but you smoked a joint one week before and THC is still in your system, was the shoot legal or not? Will you get screwed in court over it?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #964 on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:48 PM »

Hopped up on NoDoz. Lol

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:58 PM »
WHERE ARE THE PROTESTORS NOW???

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Prosecutor-Kent-shooter-killed-2-men-over-disrespect-272224931.html

Mexican with black friend kills 2 (White) Shell employees who "disrespected him"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: August 22, 2014, 07:00:13 PM »
And what happens when there is a legal shoot but the shooter (cop or civilian) DOES have something in their system? When it gets to court a lawyer will use that to sway a jury to convict someone that maybe should not be convicted. If someone breaks into your home at 3 AM and you pop him, but you smoked a joint one week before and THC is still in your system, was the shoot legal or not? Will you get screwed in court over it?

You make valid points.  But nobody had a problem citing trayvon's alleged violent attack (we don't know who swung first, only that he was winning fight) - nobody had a problem citing the weed in his blood.  We had brilliant minds on getbig political board, listing all these reasons why pot makes people violent and aggressive lol.   

people have no problem using the blood of a dead man to clear the shooter - So it should work both ways.  Either include all the blood, or none of the blood.   Both people, or neither.

If someone breaks in my house, and I shoot him, and they find drugs in his blood, that helps me.  But if something happens in my yard, and I'm on PCP and acid, and I kill him... he might have been looking for a lost puppy and I saw purple monsters flying out of his head lol... my blood matters.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: August 22, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »
WHERE ARE THE PROTESTORS NOW??

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/charlotte-dunaway-74-year-old-florida-woman-knocked-unconscious-by-attacker

An Orlando-area woman is recovering after a brutal purse-snatching that left her unconscious. Charlotte Dunaway, 74, was knocked out when her purse was ripped from her hands inside a Publix grocery store in Ocoee, Fla.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #968 on: August 22, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »
Bullshit. You cant assume a cop is a cold blooded killer without 100% evidence.

the last time you tried to correct me... remember what happened??
"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: August 22, 2014, 07:20:18 PM »
the last time you tried to correct me... remember what happened??

What happened?  :o

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #970 on: August 22, 2014, 07:20:49 PM »
The autopsy doesn't confirm your narrative at all. Quite the opposite, actually.   You just want to believe it.

you sir need to be quiet now

"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: August 22, 2014, 07:21:41 PM »

Just seems odd, testing the cop. I've never heard of such a thing.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #972 on: August 22, 2014, 07:21:57 PM »
What happened?  :o

that fairy tale ended badly
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: August 22, 2014, 07:23:34 PM »

Where do they come up with this shit?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #974 on: August 22, 2014, 07:27:03 PM »
Where do they come up with this shit?

I've answered this repeatedly but you don't bother to answer.
A