Author Topic: CUTLER WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE - IT WAS PREDICTED  (Read 3090 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: CUTLER WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE - IT WAS PREDICTED
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 08:19:38 PM »
Iwas at both shows.

I can underatnd you thinking he was undeserving, but, in actuality, in person, he was the best on stage (as far as what the judges were looking for).

Mike

in 2007, that is extremely debatable, as far as physique goes. the judges want a freak with a big back, we know that, but why are they placing dexter in 3rd? he's hardly a freak, although he does have a good back, it's not nearly the size of jay's. if his rippedness comes into play, why doesnt it factor into the judging of jays physique? thats where things start to crumble. one guy can place high due to being extremely ripped and symmetrical, but another guy can win the show for being in offseason shape, unproportionate, but with a big back? the judging needs to change as to the WINNING criteria.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 11:59:04 PM »
Jay didn't deserve to win the Olympia this year or in 06.I was upset when Ronine lost at the Olympia to Jay but I thought Ronnie should have won the Olympia in 06.For this Olympia bet Cutler paid one of the Judges for him to win the Olympia. When I saw the photos of Ronnie. I thought Coleman was looking flat and not at his best.I thought Vic should have won this Olympia not Jay.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 12:26:26 AM »
I posted the exact same thing as the OP months ago but i guess no-one notices me.

2006 was a very close one, i thought that was a fair decision to Jay. Lets be honest, Chad Nicholls said it was close, and he is as biased as anyone towards whoever he helps (which is what exactly?) so going on that you could say Jay won.

2007 was Wolf. Then Victor/Dex then Ronnie/Jay. At least i don't have to sit at home watching this garbage anymore, after that decision i'm not wasting time on the O again.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 12:34:05 AM »
wolf was close for 07, but he simply doesnt have big enough lats to compete in a contest where the lats are very highly regarded. remember, he's only 28. it's just a matter of time.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 07:37:32 AM »
There should a new sport- Massbuilding.  And then might go back to bodybuilding, symmetry, and tight waist.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 08:21:32 AM »
There should a new sport- Massbuilding.  And then might go back to bodybuilding, symmetry, and tight waist.
word. Mass building