Author Topic: What is the best way to dispose of a body?  (Read 15233 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: What is the best way to dispose of a body?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »
paypal me 20k and i can arrange for someone to make someone disappear for good.
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
paypal me 20k and i can arrange for someone to make someone disappear for good.

But what is the way that "He" can take her out??  ??? ???
D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2010, 08:39:48 PM »
classified info right there
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2010, 08:40:11 PM »
How much to make a cleaver in the back of the head look like an accident?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2010, 08:40:45 PM »
She was fed to the sharks.

x2.they feed them on one side of the island to keep them away from the tourist area.

...I found this out after body surfing on that side of the island :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »
she slipped is all.....
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »

x2.they feed them on one side of the island to keep them away from the tourist area.

Have you told the Darwin Awards?  You may already be a winner!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2010, 08:43:26 PM »
First, be smart from the very beginning. Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't reommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.

Assuming you have it inside a house where you can work on it a bit, the first thing you want to do is drain it of fluids. This will make it easier to cut up, and slow decomposition a little bit. The best way to do this quick and dirty is to perforate the body with a pointed knife, and then perform CPR on it. Cut the fronts of the thighs deep, diagonally, to slit the femoral arteries. Then pump the chest. The valves in the heart will still work when dead, and the springback of the ribcage can put apply a fair amount of suction to the artria. Do this in a tub. Plug the drain, and mingle lots of bleach with the bodily fluids before unplugging the drain to empty the tub. This should help control the stench of death, which would otherwise reek from your gutter gratings. Do everything you can to control odors. Plug in an ionizer, burn candles, leave bowls of baking soda everywhere. Ventilate the room in the middle of the night, but otherwise keep it closed. Keep the body under a plastic sheet while it's in the tub.

If you want to bury, I recommend seperating the body into several parts, and burying them seperately. For one thing, it's easier to dig a deep enough hole for a head than for an entire body. this reduces your chances of being discovered while you are actually outside and digging the grave.
That is the one thing you can't do inside the doors of your house, and represents a vulnerable moment you want to keep brief, under 2 hours. Do it between 3 and 5 am. It's also less likely for someone to call the police if their dog digs up some chunk of meat, than if they dig up an enitre body. They may assume it's an animal carcass disfigured by decomposition, and leave it alone or dispose of it. It's also more likely that the dog will consume all of it before anyone knows the difference. A whole skeleton is another story. You can cut a body into 6 pieces faster than you think. It's not much different than boning a chicken, but it takes more work, a big knife, and time. A hammer will be useful for pulverizing joints or driving the knife deep where it doesn't want to go. Anyway it's wise to crush as much of the skeleton as you can along the way. It will aid in making the body less identifiable for what it is as it decomposes.

Don't return to the same site 6 times for 6 burials.You'll attract suspicion from anyone nearby, and you'll wind up placing the body parts close enough together to be found by any serious investigation. Put them in plastic bags with lots of bleach, and store in a freezer until you have enough time to bury them all.

Depending on what tools you have available, you may find that you're get really good at deconstructing the body. You might prefer to slowly sprinkle it down a drain without leaving your house. This avoids the long-term risk of discovery associated with burial, and the overwhelming supply of bacteria in a sewer accellerates deconomposition, whil e providing a convenient cover smell.

Truly grinding down a body takes a lot more work, and you run the risk of fouling your plumbing and calling in a plumber. So don't try it unless you know how to clear bones and meat out of a drainpipe. A good food processor can be useful. But don't over-use it, or power drills or saws. They're noisy and they attract attention. And forget the kitchen sink. It's better if you actually remove one of the toilets in your house from its base, which will give you direct access to one of the largest sewer pipes that enters your house. Follow any disposals with lots of bleach and then run the water for 5 or 10 minutes on top of that. And plug that pipe when you're not using it, to prevent any sewer gasses from backing up into your house. Usually, a U-trap inside the toilet does that for you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »
she slipped is all.....

Million to one shot, doc!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »

I also find this a good reason to get rid of some of the prisoners.  8)
D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2010, 08:48:17 PM »
Murder is quite compelling stuff.......no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2010, 08:50:06 PM »

It can be done and my friend has some pretty good ideas while he is "Drunk talking"  :o
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »
Have you told the Darwin Awards?  You may already be a winner!

Hahaha ;D,I had no idea.I rented a jeep was driving,ended up on the other side of the island and thougt "this looks like a great place to swim"
when I got back to the hotel and told one of the local workers where I went he just did one of these :o

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2010, 08:51:47 PM »

He had a good plans but then again, i hang around with the under belly of society.
D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »
Like the movie hostel...........i wonder if in some shit hole euro country there really is a place where you can go and pay money to kill/torture someone?
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »
Like the movie hostel...........i wonder if in some shit hole euro country there really is a place where you can go and pay money to kill/torture someone?

That movie gave me a idea of how to make some cash...It could work.. :o
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »
Topskin69 = Brilliant!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2010, 08:55:59 PM »
Perhaps we should talk business Doug......i'm sure buying some old abandoned factory in some eastern block shit hole wouldn't be too expensive............... hmmmmmmmmm.
No doubt about it...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2010, 08:56:19 PM »

Eli Roth based on the movie on a real ad he ran into, but when he tried to do further research on it, he couldn't get anyone to talk to him about it, and he thought it would be dangerous to try and keep prying into it, so he made the film just based on his imagination of what it would be like.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2010, 08:57:35 PM »
Perhaps we should talk business Doug......i'm sure buying some old abandoned factory in some eastern block shit hole wouldn't be too expensive............... hmmmmmmmmm.

That is a Deal, SIR!!  8)
D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
getbiggers would obviously recieve a healthy discount........or perhaps the 5th kill you get for free!
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
getbiggers would obviously recieve a healthy discount........or perhaps the 5th kill you get for free!

:D It could be done in Australia very easily. My knowledge of Sharks and a decent boat. Sir..we were having a good time fishing and then i bumped into MY WIFE....OHHHH.....MYYY GOODDD....It was so horrible to see the shark tearing into my wife's flesh, ripping her legs off and her blood was all in the water...what a tradegy.... I have thought about this while my Ex G/F'S were talking and i was focused on this idea. I would throw in some tear's also..Booo....wAAhHhH... Dear Lord!!  :o :o
D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »

Anyone who claims they never contemplated it is not to be trusted.  It's a great first date test question.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »
lol, i didn't even think about Aus. Good point. Where else on earth can you buy farms that are over 1 million acres. Lots of shit actually goes on in the outback. Military testing and stuff. So much space, so little people. You can get away with pretty much anything out there.
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2010, 09:08:53 PM »
Anyone who claims they never contemplated it is not to be trusted.  It's a great first date test question.

I have thought about it numerous times when they start nabbing....Fuck....Just shut up... ;D
D