Author Topic: What is Life? Lie and iron (Fe)=Life  (Read 1185 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What is Life? Lie and iron (Fe)=Life
« on: June 25, 2014, 02:53:38 AM »
keep lieing to yourself its the basis of life

we all know by now eating is more important than anything, it all stems from food everything you eat determens how much you can do.

so continue to lie about iron its just LIE-FE=Life
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: What is Life? Lie and iron (Fe)=Life
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:04:09 AM »
You only got the second half right, Life = Li-Fe = Lithium Iron

Ponder on this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 03:41:05 AM »
Made some nice heme Iron meatloaf burgers out of turkey burger, Jalapenos, feta, spices, A1 and had some beans and pasta salad (yesterday) epic workout energy today...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 04:04:58 AM »
Made some nice heme Iron meatloaf burgers out of turkey burger, Jalapenos, feta, spices, A1 and had some beans and pasta salad (yesterday) epic workout energy today...

those were probably tasty as hell but couldve subbed the meat for soy
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 04:08:44 AM »
In Sweden and Austria soy is banned because it gives brain damage and cancer.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:45 AM »
not non gmo soy most soy they sell is non gmo. funny they would ban soy and not meat when heme-iron is correlated with all sorts of bad shit
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:55 AM »
Marty do you ever smell BBQ'd heme-iron or walk past people consuming it and feel any desire to eat any?  I commend you for going vegetarian tho, nothing wrong with giving up meat.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 04:24:08 AM »
Soy is turning men into women... Hence the pussification of the male in general. Been going on for a bit but is now full steam. Being a real man is frowned upon anymore... Feeding knuckleheads like Falcon soy is just a means to an end.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 04:28:06 AM »
Soy is turning men into women... Hence the pussification of the male in general. Been going on for a bit but is now full steam. Being a real man is frowned upon anymore... Feeding knuckleheads like Falcon soy is just a means to an end.
actually people who rely on steroids are pussy. you felt like you couldnt cut it naturally ,  Soy is superior, i have no lower back pain because of the tofu. soy isnt as good as tofu, tofu is fermented and much better for you.

I dont think your qualified to give advice on life if you are a steroid doper not that i hate you or anything. Its the same thing as me using a time traveling device and always winning lottos and things like that, id be a cheater and not to be trusted, but as a time traveler im not hurting my body unless its radiation im dealing with , if then so i would be a fool to be frowned upon like you
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 04:33:10 AM »
actually people who rely on steroids are pussy. you felt like you couldnt cut it naturally ,  Soy is superior, i have no lower back pain because of the tofu. soy isnt as good as tofu, tofu is fermented and much better for you.

I dont think your qualified to give advice on life if you are a steroid doper not that i hate you or anything. Its the same thing as me using a time traveling device and always winning lottos and things like that, id be a cheater and not to be trusted, but as a time traveler im not hurting my body unless its radiation im dealing with , if then so i would be a fool to be frowned upon like you

Wait... I am steroid doper? When did this happen? Lol I been on the record as saying I did 1 cycle... 20 years ago or more. That makes me a doper?

I have never drank, smoked, did recreational drugs, or in general any harmful habits. Juiced ONCE and IM the doper? Lol were you stoned as you were typing this? Seriously.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 04:38:08 AM »
Wait... I am steroid doper? When did this happen? Lol I been on the record as saying I did 1 cycle... 20 years ago or more. That makes me a doper?

I have never drank, smoked, did recreational drugs, or in general any harmful habits. Juiced ONCE and IM the doper? Lol were you stoned as you were typing this? Seriously.

ok sorry i thought you were one of those pro bbers acting high and might . i didnt know you were 98 percent natural, i still stand my ground on soy is better than meat
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 04:51:42 AM »
i still stand my ground on soy is better than meat

For me, standing on meat is better, i always slip when i'm standing on ground on soy.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 06:40:05 AM »
ok sorry i thought you were one of those pro bbers acting high and might . i didnt know you were 98 percent natural, i still stand my ground on soy is better than meat

You should really investigate the effects of soy on testosterone and estrogen levels on men. Scary stuff.
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »

Is european soy genetically modified?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 10:20:36 AM »

wow looks good dave and probably tastes even better.
F

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 04:03:31 PM »
You should really investigate the effects of soy on testosterone and estrogen levels on men. Scary stuff.
dude im not scared of shit i look at the "real" data meaning what it does to ME. i look at what i accomplish daily and its alot, never sick tons of energy  i owe my lower back being cured to tofu. i feel that the different soys act differnt with tofu being the most healthy
A