Author Topic: Getbig is a Bastion of Republican Shit-Brainism and unreality.  (Read 4731 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Getbig is a Bastion of Republican Shit-Brainism and unreality.
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »
23 million middle and lower class Americans craving jobs says they haven't fared too well.

StrawAnus believes they'd all have jobs if we just handed over a few trillion more to the unions and other Obama cronies in the form of "stimulus" dollars.  ::)

I'm pretty middle class and I've done better today than I have in previous years.

This year will definitely end up much more lucrative than any previous.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
I'm pretty middle class and I've done better today than I have in previous years.

This year will definitely end up much more lucrative than any previous.

Too bad that isn't the case across the board. Earnings as a whole are lower than they were 4 years ago. U6 is still in the mid-teens and most jobs that were lost have been replaced by low-wage shit jobs in the retail sector and the like. The same sector 240 and Blacken wouldn't shut the fuck up about with regards to Rick Perry's job creation record in Texas. Just another example of the blatant hypocrisy of your average leftist.

Not that I'm accusing you of this but StrawMan has made the same claim. So in reality, a leftist like him who claims to worry about others actually only gives a shit about himself and his own standing in the world. Just another hypocrite.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
Too bad that isn't the case across the board. Earnings as a whole are lower than they were 4 years ago. U6 is still in the mid-teens and most jobs that were lost have been replaced by low-wage shit jobs in the retail sector and the like. The same sector 240 and Blacken wouldn't shut the fuck up about with regards to Rick Perry's job creation record in Texas. Just another example of the blatant hypocrisy of your average leftist.

I will not deny that I am very fortunate... Many people haven't been so lucky.

Do you really think Mitt will turn things around?

I ask seriously... Right now I'm still a Johnson guy... I want the country to do better... MUCH better, but in the past 12 years, it's just gotten worse.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »
I will not deny that I am very fortunate... Many people haven't been so lucky.

Do you really think Mitt will turn things around?

I ask seriously... Right now I'm still a Johnson guy... I want the country to do better... MUCH better, but in the past 12 years, it's just gotten worse.

I'm most likely voting Gary Johnson. Not that it matters as CT has voted Dem in every election since, I believe, the early 80s. I don't think Mitt will do shit. The only reason I'd consider voting for Mitt is because he would have to run for re-election, which would cause him to be a little refrained. Obama has been a c*nt even while having to run for reelection so can you imagine what he'll be like when he won't have any reason to worry about public opinion? Scary stuff.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2012, 05:00:26 PM »
I'm most likely voting Gary Johnson. Not that it matters as CT has voted Dem in every election since, I believe, the early 80s. I don't think Mitt will do shit. The only reason I'd consider voting for Mitt is because he would have to run for re-election, which would cause him to be a little refrained. Obama has been a c*nt even while having to run for reelection so can you imagine what he'll be like when he won't have any reason to worry about public opinion? Scary stuff.

I guess that's true... What would he not do?