Author Topic: Humanist group sues to remove cross-shaped WWI memorial in Maryland  (Read 3177 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Humanist group sues to remove cross-shaped WWI memorial in Maryland
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
Arlington National Cemetery is  Federal land...there are plenty of religious symbols there. You fucking libs need to be beaten with a baseball bat. Go find another cause that helps people. You people are all full of shit.

I haven't died before, who pays for the headstone, plot etc? if the people do then they can put a nazi symbol in pink for all I care.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 07:30:08 PM »
You are wrong, you are again, not comparing apples to apples, now you are talking about paid positions in government etc. Public property to be utilized by the public, for public (shared) means, need be free of religious symbols as it is cause for things like this. Public land must cater to the public, ie taxpayers, not the majority.

Thanks for the pass but you are wrong.

The U.S. Senate is a public place.  Courthouses are public places.  They both have religious symbols.  No, the public square does not have be cleansed of religious symbols. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2014, 06:45:01 AM »
The U.S. Senate is a public place.  Courthouses are public places.  They both have religious symbols.  No, the public square does not have be cleansed of religious symbols. 

Yes I have acknowledged that, clearly you are too dim to get my point.

I give up. you win dude, I see your logic, it happens therefore it's fine or has to be in line with the constitution right? I mean they wouldn't do hypocritical things that are objective right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »
Yes I have acknowledged that, clearly you are too dim to get my point.

I give up. you win dude, I see your logic, it happens therefore it's fine or has to be in line with the constitution right? I mean they wouldn't do hypocritical things that are objective right?

It's not that it happens, it's that it happens and the U.S. Supreme Court said it's ok that it happens. 

It's pretty clear you don't know much about how our Constitution works.  But like I said, foreigners get a little pass.  Keep hanging out here and reading comments from people like headhunter and you'll get better understanding of how things work in this great country.   :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 11:42:45 AM »
It's not that it happens, it's that it happens and the U.S. Supreme Court said it's ok that it happens. 

It's pretty clear you don't know much about how our Constitution works.  But like I said, foreigners get a little pass.  Keep hanging out here and reading comments from people like headhunter and you'll get better understanding of how things work in this great country.   :)

Ok so what do you think the outcome of this suit would be, the law is on my side hence the suit. They said it's ok did they, that public property can be used for religious purposes?