Author Topic: Crapcare should be your priority  (Read 2051 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Crapcare should be your priority
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:13:59 AM »
Obama believes that it is reasonable for a family of three, earning $35k a year to pay another $300 more a month in crapcare premium.

Then he goes on to advice them to budget: “if you looked at their cable bill, their telephone, their cell phone bill… it may turn out that, it’s just they haven’t prioritized health care.”

Just cancel your cable and cell phone in order to pay $300 a month in crapcare premium. The next thing you know he will be telling people to cut back on their groceries.

Crapcare comes first!!!

By the way, what happened to the $2500 savings  families were going to get?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Crapcare should be your priority
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 09:20:07 AM »
Unreal. 

F him.   He really needs to resign and just go the f away. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 09:31:18 AM »
I actually don't have a problem with what he's saying.  just like people who drive a Cadillac Escalade and wearing $300 gym shoes breaking out their food stamps at the grocery store need to budget better and get off welfare so do people who buy I phones need to budget better and buy health care. 

The problem that I have is that if that was A Republican saying that he would get FUCKING DESTROYED by the liberal media.

Just like the fish thread the conservative posters are saying that people on welfare need to buy only the necessities and they're getting slammed for sayin that by the lib posters.  Obama says basically the same thing.....and not a peep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 09:34:45 AM »
If his garbage bullshit health scam is costing me $1300 MORE A YEAR than I way paying, and now he wants me to cut my phone off to pay for it?

Fuck him.  He is a piece of garbage and worthless trash.  No different than a thief or pick pocket. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »
 :D

F this worthless communist pos

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 06:08:29 AM »
Budgeting is one thing.

Budgeting for an expense imposed on you by the government against your will is quite another thing.

I can't accept being forced by the government to buy insurance from them at their price and being told that I need to cut back even more in order to buy their product OR ELSE I WILL BE PENALIZED. That they will steal even more from me. It feels like we are the serfs and they are the lords.

What is also offensive is hearing someone who has added more to the national deficit than any other president tell citizens that they need to budget.  It's ridiculous.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 06:22:32 AM »
I wonder if the same thing applies to the millions who will have their insurance subsidized by the tax payers. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »
Are yuo kidding 300 a month for a family coverage is a bargain

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 06:38:32 AM »
Are yuo kidding 300 a month for a family coverage is a bargain

If you make pver 45k a year - it costs a lot more rhan that.   O-shit is referring to welfare thugs.    The rest of everyone are getting screwed.    F him.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 06:43:57 AM »
I'm talking about this post,if you can insure your family for 300 a month that's not bad. the name is affordable health car not free  ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 06:59:36 AM »
If you make pver 45k a year - it costs a lot more rhan that.   O-shit is referring to welfare thugs.    The rest of everyone are getting screwed.    F him.

The point that the person you responded to overlooked is that the person who asked the question says that his/her family of THREE makes $35k and that $300 a month is too much. THEY are saying is too much for them. Who are we to tell them that they should be able to afford it?

I don't know why people on this board assume that everyone should be able to afford another $300 more a month in expenses. Everyone's financial situation is different.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 07:10:14 AM »
yeah and they probably have a 200 a month cell phone bill and 200 channel dish package,Priorities boy, Priorities  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 07:29:46 AM »
yeah and they probably have a 200 a month cell phone bill and 200 channel dish package,Priorities boy, Priorities  :o

And - that is his choice.   

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 07:36:08 AM »
yeah and they probably have a 200 a month cell phone bill and 200 channel dish package,Priorities boy, Priorities  :o

Didn't someone post the census data on luxury items owned by those below, slightly above or at the poverty line?  As well as the working class.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
And - that is his choice.   

I agree but don't complain you can't afford insurance,get it  :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 07:42:06 AM »
I agree but don't complain you can't afford insurance,get it  :D
Same goes for those who have their insurance subsidized.   And it applies to people who can't seem to find the time to acquire a state ID to vote.   It also applies to those on assistance buying crap junk food and other luxury items.