Author Topic: Might be a dumb question, but can't hurt to ask.  (Read 880 times)

bparks

• Getbig II
Might be a dumb question, but can't hurt to ask.
« on: January 10, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »
Today before I went to the gym I did my usual shot of 250mg of test e, and it was leg day for me. Halfway through I felt a wet spot on the injection site, and it might just be in my head, and actually ass sweat, but what are the chances that it leaked out? I used a 22g 1'' pin. My friend said I was being paranoid, and I probably was, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Might be a dumb question, but can't hurt to ask.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »
Today before I went to the gym I did my usual shot of 250mg of test e, and it was leg day for me. Halfway through I felt a wet spot on the injection site, and it might just be in my head, and actually ass sweat, but what are the chances that it leaked out? I used a 22g 1'' pin. My friend said I was being paranoid, and I probably was, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

Im not a juicer but i remember i asked (back when i was @ army and they taught us how to use a syringe lol) if that was possible (leak) and some liutenant said no... but who knows.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 08:21:53 PM »
I'm about 99.99999% sure you're just being paranoid.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
I'm about 99.99999% sure you're just being paranoid.

Me too!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »

Thanks.

If you go in the same area too many times it can happen, especially if you used a 1 inch pin and maybe didn't get deep enough. You should have went to the mens room and felt the the area and smelled it. If it was just sweat you would know it, if it was AAS leakage, you would definitely know by the texture and smell.  Its happend to me before when I was afraid to shoot anywhere besides the glutes and using loaded 3cc pins 4-5 days a week(I was an idiot, I know :))