Author Topic: Women and Arimidex  (Read 871 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Women and Arimidex
« on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:11 PM »
Odd question I know... but a chick at my gym was asking me if taking Adex would help her with her stubborn fat and dropping water, as she had been recommended Nolva by another guy at the gym... but she only has access to adex.

Is this going to be too much for a woman as I think it is? And she was concerned with it fucking up her birth control as well...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Women and Arimidex
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 06:44:43 PM »
She's been recommended nolva probably because its said to raise test levels but it does so only in men.

http://www.ergo-log.com/sermsinmen.html

wrt adex I'm not sure... I would have to look it up.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
fuck no is no good idea.lol.

tell her efedrine and diet ad cardio.

the realty is women will need shitload of cardio even if eating 1200cals daily.

that is the brutyal reality.ask fitness competitors chicks.

adex will seriosuly mess them up.read some stuff on cancer forums,lol, many went off and asked docs to have nolvadex insatead(which is mostly only usefull vs gyno in bbuilding imo).when a cacer patient wants off,you know what time it is
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
fuck no is no good idea.lol.

tell her efedrine and diet ad cardio.

the realty is women will need shitload of cardio even if eating 1200cals daily.

that is the brutyal reality.ask fitness competitors chicks.

adex will seriosuly mess them up.read some stuff on cancer forums,lol, many went off and asked docs to have nolvadex insatead(which is mostly only usefull vs gyno in bbuilding imo).when a cacer patient wants off,you know what time it is

I agree.  Low dose Nolvadex would be okay for a short while, but no a great idea.  She needs the fitness sloot cocktail:  beta agonists + thyroid drugs.  Only if she is willing to go that far, but it seems like she is not worried about using drugs.  ephedrine/clenbuterol + cytomel.