Author Topic: Hi. Introduction from Z. Tucker  (Read 875 times)

Z. Tucker

• Getbig I
Hi. Introduction from Z. Tucker
« on: February 03, 2014, 08:51:36 AM »
Hey everyone this is my first post on the forum. I have been a member of other (not so reputable) internet forums in the past, but now, I'm more fitness-oriented.

I have been messing around with weight training since age 15 (now, going on 43), and have been pretty big and cut up at certain times in my life.

The last time was in 2006, after a cycle of boldenone (200mg/wk, testosterone (replacement therapy rx'd test cyp inj. which I took 200mg/wk) and win 10-20mg/d for about four months.

I know that's pretty fucked insofar as a legit "cycle" is concerned (low doses), but it got me where I wanted to be - not big, but just in shape

So now that brings me to the present time, where I am now on a low-dose, extended time oxandrolone cycle. Started off at 20mg/d, but that had some pretty terrible appetitie suppression, so I backed it down to 10mg/d (5mg am + 5mg pm). Bearing in mind that all I want to do is lost fat around my midsection and tone up my musculature, and that my only physical exercise is bicycle riding (to and from work mostly, about 4mi round trip, up a big hill going there!, dumbbell curls and shoulder raises (military press), push-ups (about 50/d) and various other exertions (my job is at a grocery store where I am lifting heavy things constantly), do you think that would be advisable to continue at 10mg a day for another 24 days, then on to only 2.5mg twice a day (5mg a day total) for another 24 days, then only 2.5mg once daily for another 24 days. This is not orthodox I realize, as "tapering" anabolics never hardly is done. But I think it might be more appropriate considering my goals (NOT to get huge, just cut up a little bit).

I know there are some pretty hardcore workout type people on this board and I'm not one, but I just wanted to get some ideas about "light" anabolics use just to improve general constitutional tone.

I am by no means sedentary, but do not "workout" in the traditional sense, except for the dumbbells and push-ups. I think the mountain bike takes care of my lower body enough.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hi. Introduction from Z. Tucker
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 12:30:45 PM »
go on the history thread for your exercise chart downloads. save them then print them out and follow... ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »
Instead of drugs, have you considered a diet to get to your leanness goals?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 06:04:53 PM »
I think you should do some sprints and bodyweight squats for 10min as many as u can
daily

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 05:47:54 AM »
Don't rely on steroids for cutting. Diet down. Steroids will keep you your muscle mass.