Author Topic: size and cycle dose and age  (Read 871 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
size and cycle dose and age
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »
I was curious to the average guys height and weight body fat etcetera.. stats basically and a normal cycle or go to 'stack' you use to put on some lbs or to cut up or recomp or recover with and expected attainable out comes. Just curious on peoples theories and doses and results comparable to my ideas of how cycles and dosing protocols go. I know not everybody does everything the same or has the same goals. If any bodybreplies itd b a good read ha im addicted to this place and it seems moving slow for me...while bored
I still use bout 5-700 test and mayb an oral was thinking of adding deca winter time
 From test alone my self would expect a decent 15 lbs after 16 weeks if dose kept at or close to 500 if I do up over 700 I get fat faced.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: size and cycle dose and age
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:18:08 PM »
I dunno the question. lol... if you ask 10bbers their advice for a 'normal' cycle, you'll get 10 different answers, and ask those same 10bbers the same question each year for 3yrs in a row, you 'll likely get a different reply from each bber every year as their experience grows.

personally, best 'bang for the buck' is a combo of test and tren and maybe an oral like dbol.. add in 1/2mg of adex 2-3x a week and 5-10mg nolva everyday... and if you're looking to add some extra size or if appetite is an issue, add in ghrp2 at 300mcg in the morning.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: size and cycle dose and age
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 02:03:58 AM »
That was the point to get different persepctives of ways of cycling for a goal. Thanks for response