Author Topic: Zig zag dosing orals (anadrol + anavar)  (Read 5764 times)

Wagonized

• Getbig I
Zig zag dosing orals (anadrol + anavar)
« on: November 20, 2019, 03:43:43 PM »
This is a protocol from Ameen Alai...one of the original gurus from the late 90s.

He claims dosing orals this way allows the side effects to remain lower which allows the user to run higher dosages or longer duration.

He suggests choosing two orals completely different from each other. Ie) anadrol and anavar or winstrol but he prefers anavar.

Protocol is as follows...anadrol dosed mon/wed/fri then anavar Tues/Thurs/sat with sunday off of both.

When you would normally run 50mg/day anadrol and 60mg/day anavar you could do 75mg anadrol and 100mg anavar.

Throws the thought of stable blood levels out the window.  But he 100% knows his shit.

Anyone tried this?

Or would I get farther doing both together 6 days a week at half the dose (37.5mg anadrol + 50mg anavar Mon-sat)?

Thanks

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Zig zag dosing orals (anadrol + anavar)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »
Ive done this before... but never took SAT/SUN off because I thought it would fuck with blood levels. I was strong as fook and the pumps were amazing (my guess is from the anavar).

Did he say why the two day break every sat/sun? Would be interesting to hear why....

100mg/day of Anavar is amazing by itself! I do that in every offseason stack now.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 11:42:54 PM »
I am inclined to put weight in Ameen's recommendations, he is certainly one of the smarter coaches out there. However for ethical reasons, this hasn't been studied in a controlled environment so all we can go off is anecdote and intuition.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 01:25:37 PM »
Ameen is just a snake and not smart at all.

Fuck that. He stole me 2k dollars for a copy and paste program. Really it's a complete retard that wants to look.smart.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 05:46:30 AM »
This is bro science.  Take your orals 7 days a week; 6 weeks maximum IMO.  Wait a couple months and try another oral; rinse repeat.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 09:58:07 PM »
Ive done this before... but never took SAT/SUN off because I thought it would fuck with blood levels. I was strong as fook and the pumps were amazing (my guess is from the anavar).

Did he say why the two day break every sat/sun? Would be interesting to hear why....

100mg/day of Anavar is amazing by itself! I do that in every offseason stack now.
What's your diet like?