Author Topic: Good cycle for me (age 47)  (Read 13101 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Good cycle for me (age 47)
« on: December 29, 2019, 09:30:08 AM »
Dear all,

I want to start a light and short aas cycle during summer. The rest of the year i want to stay clean.
Because i am already 47 years its more complicated.

I am thinking about the following cycle: I want some gains and become a little more "dryer"

week 1-10
Test Enanthaar 250 mg
Primobolan Depot 200 mg

Week 8-11
HCG 750 IU

Week 12
Nolvadex 10 mg per day.

Good to go?

Thanks for the comments!

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
Re: Good cycle for me (age 47)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »
At 47 y old you should be on TRT....

You can't expect anything from one cycle once in a while.
You should be dedicated with a decent diet and training.

If I were you?

Run all summer aka 12 weeks:
300 TestP (100 MWF)
350 Winny
250-500 TUDCA
Aromasin/Adex on hand for e2.

If you diet down correctly you will have abs.

Can't say anything else....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »
Dear all,

I want to start a light and short aas cycle during summer. The rest of the year i want to stay clean.
Because i am already 47 years its more complicated.

I am thinking about the following cycle: I want some gains and become a little more "dryer"

week 1-10
Test Enanthaar 250 mg
Primobolan Depot 200 mg

Week 8-11
HCG 750 IU

Week 12
Nolvadex 10 mg per day.

Good to go?

Thanks for the comments!

How do you train?

Do you even lift?

Just curious.  No offense.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 11:33:18 AM »
At 47 you only need to be on TRT if you have low testosterone first off. I'd stay away from primo because it is usually fake, I would also stay away from winny because it's bad for the joints. You need an Ai to control your estrodial levels during cycle, and you should be using nolvadex and clomid for pct. Also use HCG from day one not just towards the end of the cycle.

I feel like steroids will just give temporary gains though and are not worth the risks at your age. I don't really think TRT is worth the risk either considering it usually will raise blood pressure, hct, and cholesterol levels. I think TRT is worth it if you have really low testosterone levels but thats about it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 11:36:40 AM »
At 47 you only need to be on TRT if you have low testosterone first off. I'd stay away from primo because it is usually fake, I would also stay away from winny because it's bad for the joints. You need an Ai to control your estrodial levels during cycle, and you should be using nolvadex and clomid for pct. Also use HCG from day one not just towards the end of the cycle.

I feel like steroids will just give temporary gains though and are not worth the risks at your age. I don't really think TRT is worth the risk either considering it usually will raise blood pressure, hct, and cholesterol levels. I think TRT is worth it if you have really low testosterone levels but thats about it.

You are correct.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 07:01:16 AM »
How do you train?

Do you even lift?

Just curious.  No offense.

No problem.

I have trained 30 years natural.
My stats:

1,83 M
104 KG (230 pounds)
15% BF

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 07:05:45 AM »

Thanks for your honest feedback,

Wel, i don't have low testosterone level. I only want to do a little light AAS cycle for summer

I have used some Testosterone 2 years ago with little Anavar.

My HCT and RBC went little higher.  Also at one moment one ankle swole up a little but that disappeared quickly after quitting.
For the rest  i did not have any noticible problems.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 07:08:11 AM »

Better Masteron then Primo?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 12:46:54 PM »
You are correct.
No he’s not. You are a clueless old fuck. Stick to shuffleboard.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 01:45:56 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 06:25:51 PM »

I’m sure you were at that fight. Do everyone a favor and stay off the steroid forum. You’re a pussy who is too scared to use a needle so you feel the need to put down anyone who does. Go pick out a casket for yourself if you’re bored!
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2019, 06:51:29 AM »
I’m sure you were at that fight. Do everyone a favor and stay off the steroid forum. You’re a pussy who is too scared to use a needle so you feel the need to put down anyone who does. Go pick out a casket for yourself if you’re bored!

Good one, deadz!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 02:16:35 PM »

What would you say I was wrong about? I don't think I am a know it all by any means. I am just curious what your thoughts on what I wrote are.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2019, 02:21:15 PM »
What would you say I was wrong about? I don't think I am a know it all by any means. I am just curious what your thoughts on what I wrote are.

Don't worry.  I busted deadz cohones awhile back and he is still po'd at me.

I was pretty rough on old deadz. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »

I feel like steroids will just give temporary gains though and are not worth the risks at your age. I don't really think TRT is worth the risk either considering it usually will raise blood pressure(maybe if you eat like shit,my bp is low and I use a lot more than trt dose), hct(I donate blood every 58 days and my levels are always norman), and cholesterol levels(my cholesterol is in  the 170's, with hdl in the 50's). I think TRT is worth it if you have really low testosterone levels but thats about it.
And i'm not a kid. My labs, which I have done several times a year are perfect. I always have a chemistry panel, estradiol, psa, c reactive protein and more performed. If they weren't I wouldn't stay on. I had a cardiac ct scan recently and it showed 0 calcification. I've had a stress test which showed nothing questionable.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2020, 08:13:55 AM »
And i'm not a kid. My labs, which I have done several times a year are perfect. I always have a chemistry panel, estradiol, psa, c reactive protein and more performed. If they weren't I wouldn't stay on. I had a cardiac ct scan recently and it showed 0 calcification. I've had a stress test which showed nothing questionable.

What do you think about my proposition?

Thanks in regards.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2020, 05:22:41 PM »

What do you think about my proposition?

Thanks in regards.
Seems fine to me. If I were you I would stay on a TRT dose after your cycle is over. You mentioned your T levels are normal. Are your levels high normal or low normal? When did you last have your T levels checked? If it's been awhile i'd get them checked before you begin your cycle. As you get older it will be harder to recover your natural T after a cycle. You may recover you may end up not and having low T. Make sure you have real Primo, as someone else mentioned it's often faked. Also, it would be a smart move to have arimidex on hand. Even at 250mgs you may need it. Some people aromatize  T to E more than others. Hope it goes well for you.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 12:34:26 AM »
Seems fine to me. If I were you I would stay on a TRT dose after your cycle is over. You mentioned your T levels are normal. Are your levels high normal or low normal? When did you last have your T levels checked? If it's been awhile i'd get them checked before you begin your cycle. As you get older it will be harder to recover your natural T after a cycle. You may recover you may end up not and having low T. Make sure you have real Primo, as someone else mentioned it's often faked. Also, it would be a smart move to have arimidex on hand. Even at 250mgs you may need it. Some people aromatize  T to E more than others. Hope it goes well for you.

Thanks Deadz,

My T levels were in the range but more in lower range but still in range (10 months ago)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2020, 06:59:00 AM »

You may be correct but how boring is this?   

It’s like saying it’s best to never have a drink ever again the rest of your life.   Yes healthier per say, but not a life I want

I think if done correctly, steroids are not that unhealthy.   Check labs, one blast a year etc.   also maybe unhealthy to do pct with all those compounds, low T after etc.   

I’d rather live a life like Arnold, Stallone, the rock than woody Allen.   I never want to be “normal”. I love feeling like Superman
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
You may be correct but how boring is this?   

It’s like saying it’s best to never have a drink ever again the rest of your life.   Yes healthier per say, but not a life I want

I think if done correctly, steroids are not that unhealthy.   Check labs, one blast a year etc.   also maybe unhealthy to do pct with all those compounds, low T after i
I’d rather live a life like Arnold, Stallone, the rock than woody Allen.   I never want to be “normal”. I love feeling like Superman

I know at the end of the day steroids make life more complicated with the risk of jail time, doing all the extra crazy blood tests, donating blood, having heart scans, scar tissue build up, always worrying about possible health complications, dealing with drs controlling your testosterone levels if your on TRT, ect...

When I think about all that work and possible risk it just doesn't seem as worth it to me anymore. I also feel like women don't even give a shit if a dude is jacked or not. I got off TRT and havent done steroids for over a year and a half and am still in bigger and better shape then pretty much 90% of the people I see in a given day. I guess I have just lost my passion for looking like Arnold or to be the guy in the best shape.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2020, 08:07:54 PM »
Maybe I have just ascended to a higher level of intelligence and see through the lie's or maybe I am just lying to myself.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 03:26:13 AM »
No, you're thinking wisely.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2020, 07:59:15 AM »
No trenbolone for a guy like me?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »
No trenbolone for a guy like me?

You are 47, not a competitive bodybuilder, dont live the lifestyle of a hardcore BBer, so the question is WHY would you wanna take a drug that:
1. causes severe hypoxemia;
2. causes excessive opacity nodule growth in the lungs;
3. actually eats away at the arterial wall and has been proven to vastly accelerate arterial stenosis - BOTH LAD and LCX;
4. is derived from the pellets that were meant to be put in the ears of cattle

At your age, stick to moderate dose test, with some moderate dose deca OR Primo and enjoy the ride. Stay away from fucking Tren!!!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2020, 10:17:32 AM »
You are 47, not a competitive bodybuilder, dont live the lifestyle of a hardcore BBer, so the question is WHY would you wanna take a drug that:
1. causes severe hypoxemia;
2. causes excessive opacity nodule growth in the lungs;
3. actually eats away at the arterial wall and has been proven to vastly accelerate arterial stenosis - BOTH LAD and LCX;
4. is derived from the pellets that were meant to be put in the ears of cattle

At your age, stick to moderate dose test, with some moderate dose deca OR Primo and enjoy the ride. Stay away from fucking Tren!!!

Thanks for the reply!

You are right... I think for men like me;, little test with some anavar or primo is more than enough indeed
However I am little afraid not to recover completely and i dont want to use TRT protocol.

Are my concerns right or am i too afraid?

My plan is:

Test 250 mg per week (10 weeks)
Primo 200 mg per week or 30 mg anavar per day.