Author Topic: 1st cycle advice  (Read 4566 times)

Maludin

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
1st cycle advice
« on: May 31, 2020, 01:28:36 AM »
Hi guys,
Looking at doing my first ever cycle,
I've put one together and just wanting some suggestions or advice and also a pct cycle to add onto it

The cycle is 12 weeks and is as follows

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
Test E 375mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

I need help on the PCT like how much and regularly of clomid or nolvadex, any liver protectors i should use or anything, and also any suggestions or advice on the above
Please no hate as i am new to this and am looking to learn before diving into it

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: 1st cycle advice
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 05:08:58 AM »
Dosages too low.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 07:53:12 PM »

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 06:02:44 PM »
again, too much for first cycle, just use test at a reasonable dose 400-500 mg, ai on hand if sides take over, proper PCT then go from there.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 02:18:49 PM »
yes dosages too high, i did 250 mg test per week for half a year.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:08:37 PM »
Hi guys,
I've put one together and just wanting some suggestions or advice and also a pct cycle to add onto it

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
Test E 375mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

I need help on the PCT like how much and regularly of clomid or nolvadex, any liver protectors i should use or anything, and also any suggestions or advice on the above
Please no hate as i am new to this and am looking to learn before diving into it

Everyone responds differently to ABS. Since this is your first cycle, you might want to start out with fairly low dosages and a limited array of products to see how your body responds.

When I first started taking prescription D-Bol, the doctor prescribed dosage was 5 mg once daily. I was also getting an injection of testosterone once a week. I have no idea of the dose though.  My weight increased by about 40 lbs over a three month period.

If your testosterone is already at optimum levels, this should factor in to how much you take. If you have normal testosterone levels, increasing your testosterone levels may not give any additional benefits. Testosterone peak peak level for males 1,200 is from age 14-17. There is no evidence that increasing it beyond that is beneficial but it can be detrimental to your health.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 02:28:45 PM »
Hi guys,

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
Test E 375mg once a week
Deca 300mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
Test E 375mg once a week
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

How old are you? If you are under 25, then dont even bother with gear! Your natural test levels are still so high, that if you work hard enough and train hard enough, while eating like a machine (clean foods mostly), and rest well... you'll grow.

I know most folks on here parrot the test-only for a first cycle mantra, but I dont think thats applicable in all cases. Especially if you are over 25, or even closer to 30 and your long term goal is to be competitive. If bodybuilding is something you want to pursue competitively and you understand that there is no "off" when you really get into it, then the above cycle is just fine - just drop the dbol!

If you are one of the metro-dudes with swooshie hairdos and manicured nails, then dont bother! Taking steroids has become too much of a recreational activity, especially for the lazy folks out there that want a quick fix! Steroids dont replace hard ass work in the gym and a mind numbing dedication to diet and progress. So, if your a first timer, re-think your goals and understand the longer term impacts of them!

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 10:37:06 PM »
400 test e per week... all you need. Test the waters to learn your body. No point mixing if you don’t know what the base compound dose to your body