Author Topic: Anyone have thoughts on BP Laboratories?  (Read 865 times)

machonacho

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Anyone have thoughts on BP Laboratories?
« on: November 18, 2023, 12:55:25 PM »
Newbie to the website. Doing cycles of tren/test and buddy of mine is talking about his new "source" sent me a pic of the bottle. I've never heard of them and I can't even find anything online anywhere on them, it's called BP Laboratories.  Worried my dude got some bunk stuff. I did read the rules I am in no way promoting a source or selling anything etc, I've seen a few "hey any thoughts on this source" posts so hoping I did this right here.
(I am however interested if anyone was willing to PM, where your preferred place is for gear just for my own personal research between us. If this isn't allowed to ask I will edit and remove).

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Anyone have thoughts on BP Laboratories?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 02:31:24 PM »
Newbie to the website. Doing cycles of tren/test and buddy of mine is talking about his new "source" sent me a pic of the bottle. I've never heard of them and I can't even find anything online anywhere on them, it's called BP Laboratories.  Worried my dude got some bunk stuff. I did read the rules I am in no way promoting a source or selling anything etc, I've seen a few "hey any thoughts on this source" posts so hoping I did this right here.
(I am however interested if anyone was willing to PM, where your preferred place is for gear just for my own personal research between us. If this isn't allowed to ask I will edit and remove).
Balkan Pharma?? Moldovian counterfeit garbage.
T