Author Topic: Bad Week for Blaha -  (Read 16389 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Bad Week for Blaha -
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2022, 11:17:21 AM »
I remember that. I wonder how much of that was “staged”.

Unfortunately I’ve dealt with to many of these mental cases in my life that when I see them with a following online I can’t comprehend the fascination.

Wasn't staged at all, there was just a guy from Arizona named Cuck Finn that really hated him, and was willing to place a bunch of fake Craigslist ads. First it was for fake household goods and puppies for sale, then it was for gay / transsexual sex with Mooncookie, while Blaha watched. 

After a while, Blaha just started opening the door with a rifle on a couple of the really late night ones. The fitmisc guys tried to get the guys to file charges on Blaha, but they wouldn't because of the gay sex angle. The fitmisc guys stopped, thinking someone might get killed, and Blaha moved to a gated building not long after, so it was hard to do the Craigslist / Grindr stuff anymore.

:33 in video.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2022, 08:49:27 PM »
I’m not asking for proof. I don’t care what anyone makes, you said his claims were outlandish. He has a following built up over a decade, it’s not out of the question he’s making money, Vegan gains was at one point too.

Owning a home doesn’t mean one has money, I work with someone who’s comfortable spending $5k a month on an apartment because she “likes living in a luxury apartment in aprestigious area). Blaha doesn’t have to be clean or responsible to earn 150k.

he's receiving a disability check from the government
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2022, 12:24:16 AM »
You are being generous. Chances are he still is on disability for that vertigo disease he supposedly has and his personal training client money is just extra cash to walk around with. He is allowed to make a few hundred a month and not have to give up his government check plus he probably receives a lot of it in cash that he doesn't report.

The guy rents a condo (more like an apartment) and has a squat rack in his living room. ;D Does he even have any furniture? He probably doesn't have a car either because with his disability he can't legally drive. Like you said he probably has 3 t-shirts to his name. Where does all his money go if he makes $100,000 or even $50,000 a year?

The guy is a total joke and I am surprised anyone is stupid enough to pay him for training.

I made about 110k last year and I only own 4 shirts and two pairs of sneakers that are about 6 years old.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2022, 02:19:53 AM »
I made about 110k last year and I only own 4 shirts and two pairs of sneakers that are about 6 years old.

crack habits are a bitch.....

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2022, 12:58:18 PM »
Wasn't staged at all, there was just a guy from Arizona named Cuck Finn that really hated him, and was willing to place a bunch of fake Craigslist ads. First it was for fake household goods and puppies for sale, then it was for gay / transsexual sex with Mooncookie, while Blaha watched. 

After a while, Blaha just started opening the door with a rifle on a couple of the really late night ones. The fitmisc guys tried to get the guys to file charges on Blaha, but they wouldn't because of the gay sex angle. The fitmisc guys stopped thinking someone might get killed, and Blaha moved to a gated building not long after, so it was hard to do the Craigslist / Grindr stuff anymore.

:33 in video.

I'm starting to feel like Vince's channel is the unofficial GetBig YouTube channel 8)

T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2022, 04:07:47 PM »
Vince should move down to Houston and make blaha his new queen vissy.

They'd become the ultimate money making power couple.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2022, 04:57:46 PM »
I'm starting to feel like Vince's channel is the unofficial GetBig YouTube channel 8)

IMO, it is.

In this video, starting at 3:19, Vegan Gains says that he is a 3rd cousin of Getbig's own Vince Goodrum.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2022, 05:02:12 PM »
IMO, it is.

In this video, starting at 3:19, Vegan Gains says that he is a 3rd cousin of Getbig's own Vince Goodrum.  8)

Very distant cousin fortunately
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2022, 11:58:20 PM »
BLAH WEEK FOR BADA

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2022, 06:26:51 PM »
Blaha outs friend for being a BBC cuck, has strange thoughts on it in new Ruby Cherie message -

Supposedly the people involved -

https://www.youtube.com/c/BrianaTheroux .

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2022, 12:01:34 PM »
Can someone set me up with a fight with blaha, everytime I see or hear him I want to smash his face in so badly. Such a fucking dweeb. How does he make any money or have anyone following him for anything other than laughs?
Would be great you’d crush that f aggot!
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2022, 12:07:45 PM »
How and why do people follow all these losers??

Vince makes videos, about videos, that were made about videos??

DVD's??

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2022, 02:12:49 AM »

Vince makes videos, about videos, that were made about videos??

DVD's??
He has to do something with his time.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2022, 02:52:57 AM »
Why was blaha sending huge boice messages to ruby anyways ? He didnt have he phone number or ?

I legit dont get it. If she did leak his private message to her though she deserve to rott in the piss also. Cause thats a fog act.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2022, 03:52:43 AM »

For the same reason people watch any sort of disaster

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2022, 06:02:36 AM »
Blaha outs friend for being a BBC cuck, has strange thoughts on it in new Ruby Cherie message -

Supposedly the people involved -

https://www.youtube.com/c/BrianaTheroux .

Is there any chance Blahblah is lying to this girl? “This is what true love looks like and so and so are my friends and they do this.” If I had to guess this couple isn’t outted, as this clown was just caught in another lie.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2022, 06:19:50 AM »
Is there any chance Blahblah is lying to this girl? “This is what true love looks like and so and so are my friends and they do this.” If I had to guess this couple isn’t outted, as this clown was just caught in another lie.

He's most likely trying to groom her into accepting his fetishes lmao. He's been exposed doing this with his ex victims.

Swinging, swallowing his own loads after he cums in a woman and getting his ass rammed are things that have been exposed.

Such a disgusting incel.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2022, 06:22:46 AM »
He's most likely trying to groom her into accepting his fetishes lmao. He's been exposed doing this with his ex victims.

Swinging, swallowing his own loads after he cums in a woman and getting his ass rammed are things that have been exposed.

Such a disgusting incel.
sounds like a typical bodybuilder  :D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2022, 06:32:46 AM »
Why was blaha sending huge boice messages to ruby anyways ? He didnt have he phone number or ?

I legit dont get it. If she did leak his private message to her though she deserve to rott in the piss also. Cause thats a fog act.

I'm not sure, but perhaps it was just easier for him to run his game on her through text and VM. Blaha isn't good on the fly, and could've gotten tripped up by her going live.

1) Could be lying to seem more worldly and shocking. I just find it funny how he throws his "friends" under the bus like that. Also, how in a few days of talking to this pretty regular girl, it goes to gay interracial ass play.

2) He does like things in his butt, he mention on a bunch of real and sock account that he likes to get pegged, etc.... So maybe just testing the waters here.

--------------------

As to why I follow the Blaha saga? I find him an unlikable guy, and he's so boring now, most weeks it takes at most 5 minutes to catch up on, aside from the weeks with big laughs. Never followed any of the early fitness Youtubers too closely, but the story of Blaha is so odd and funny, I can't turn away.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2022, 12:11:11 PM »
More Blaha secrets reveled (alledgedly) , just posting to archive it -

1 - Blaha for the past 3 years has been paying for the services of a hooker / fitness influencer orbiter.
2 - Went into $45,000 debt mostly flying from Tx to Il for GFE type services.
3 - Girl would only blow him, and wouldn't let him see her nude.
4 - She got grossed out when Blaha sent her a male anal/prostate massager he wanted to try out with her.

5 - Let his dog die because he was too busy flying to Illinois to take it to the vet. The dog was sick on one of the weekends he was to meet this girl, so he leaves it in his apartment, with a neighbor checking on it once and a while. Neighbor calls mid weekend to tell him that the dog is getting sicker, and for him to come back or sort out something vet wise. He tells the dog sitter to just leave more food and water out for it. Fast forward to Blaha coming home, and the dog is at death's door, shitting blood, etc.....

Blaha lets it die, then garbage bags it into the community trash.

-------------------------   

First video is her spilling the beans at - 4:40, 7:25, 9:32, and 11:38. The posted above are the good parts though to save you from viewing.

Girl he was paying -

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2022, 01:03:28 PM »
Are we not supposed to shit blood? If Getbig is as close to the opinions of the general public as I think it is, I feel as it has been normalized in society and considered somewhat healthy! Supposedly the rectum sheds every month in healthy, adult males or so I’m told.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2022, 01:22:15 PM »
Are we not supposed to shit blood? If Getbig is as close to the opinions of the general public as I think it is, I feel as it has been normalized in society and considered somewhat healthy! Supposedly the rectum sheds every month in healthy, adult males or so I’m told.

It's all a genetics game. That's why bhanky is still 220 and the dog is dead.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2022, 01:25:18 PM »
Poor doggo :'( Maybe avesher can do something now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2022, 01:28:07 PM »
What a fucking complete and total loser.....nothing can save this weirdo now.....he`s done.......stick a fork in him.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2022, 01:52:33 PM »
Poor guy, he let his heart get broken again and in his depression he ultimately killed his dog. 

Does anyone know his Venmo account, I’d like to gift him some money to help him through these hard times.