Author Topic: Muscleradio.com: Bill Wilmore - listen live JUNE 11, 2006  (Read 1737 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Muscleradio.com: Bill Wilmore - listen live JUNE 11, 2006
« on: June 07, 2006, 10:26:56 PM »
Let's not forget who beat King Kamali at the New York Pro and qualified for the Mr. Olympia! Also, lets not forget who is afraid of rattlesnakes, and hits golf balls at an angle!

On MuscleRadio.com on Sunday, June 11th, at 4:05 PM PST

2005 NPC Overall National Champ and IFBB Rookie Pro Bill Wilmore will be our special guest this Sunday, June 11th, on Muscle Radio at 4:05 PM PST. Bill started the season with a bang, finishing fifth at both the Colorado and New York Pro Shows and qualifying for the Mr. Olympia in the process. Bill will discuss his journey to the pro ranks that included controversial losses to Chris Cook and Mat Duvall, his training theories, his relationship with Vyotech and his future in the sport. You can hear the show live or catch the on-demand replay by visiting www.MuscleRadio.com.   

On Hardbodyradio.com, on Sunday, June 11th, at 3:05 PM PST

2005 NPC USA Overall Figure Champ, Michelle Flake, will be our special guest this Sunday, June 11th, on Hardbody Radio at 3:05 PM PST. Michelle, the mother of three children, has an amazing story of overcoming adversity in many forms to become a top-notch athlete in the world of figure that you will not want to miss. Michelle will be discussing several topics that she has never spoken about in the industry. You can hear the show live or catch the on-demand replay by visiting www.HardbodyRadio.com.   

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Muscleradio.com: Bill Wilmore - listen live JUNE 11, 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 11:52:12 PM »
Ron what the hell did i just listen to????This was a joke right? No offense to anyone involved but c'on...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 12:00:22 AM »
maybe i didn't give it enough time...I guess im just used to the "pros" over on bodybuilding.com's weekly radio show...I clicked on show archieve or something and got a couple of chicks talking some sh t....I serious snooze fest....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
Bill can talk now? ::)
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »
haha Nobody tuned in.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 08:18:24 PM »
haha Nobody tuned in.
It goes to show what people in this industry like. A "good guy" who is well liked and qualified for the Olympia speaks and no one cares to speak on it, but have an episode of getbig drama on a show and every one goes ape shit.

There are thousands of people accessing the site and listening, but nice try Alf.

As far as a couple chics talking "some shit" - what show are you listening to "wombat" come out of your cave and join the rest of us.

Elevate Your Image.™