Author Topic: Is the Iluminati an excuse that lazy people use to justify their laziness ?  (Read 6969 times)

che

• Getbig V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

poor landscaping on that property

would not hit
~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

che

• Getbig V
She's ugly

ukjeff

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
She's ugly

Where you see ugly, I see personality and facial features that say, fuck symmetry,  I'm doing it my way. A real rebel down to her DNA.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

the trainer

that is how lazy people are they have an excuse for everything, he is in shape because he does steroids, i am fat because i have bad genes, i am out of work because of the goverment, i am poor because i was not lucky enough to be born in a rich family and i could go on but you get the picture.

che

• Getbig V
that is how lazy people are they have an excuse for everything, he is in shape because he does steroids, i am fat because i have bad genes, i am out of work because of the goverment, i am poor because i was not lucky enough to be born in a rich family and i could go on but you get the picture.

What do you think about him Trainer  ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Where you see ugly, I see personality and facial features

White man invented glasses long,long time ago  :D :D :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
I'd like to see the nose workout

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No it's not, everyone who doesn't believe in illuminati or have knowledge of new world order are just brainwashed mk ultra sheeple, who have no backbone and have been systematically programmed like robots, it's the ones who don't believe that are the biggest threat to America because they allow the puppets to control their every move and every thought while the puppet masters rule the world and take everyone's freedom making them an outright slave, famous quote of sherry peel Jackson..you tax a man 1% and you can tax him 100% and make him a total slave....sad many of you are so concerned with sports, TV, technology that has been around for over 50 years, you see the elite are 50 years ahead in technology than the masses, you people believe all the false flag terror sponsored by the government and carried out by the CIA and FBI, and what's even more sad is you have not even realized you are under communist and nazi programs like the culture industry of Russia in the 1960s when they use movie and tv and music celebrities to brainwash the public tellin them what to wear, how to vote, and to believe in what they tell you, yes it's a sad situation when people in America care more about sports and pop stars and celebrities and praise a government that has taken all your liberties and constitutional rights, made it illegal to bare arms and weapons, and steal your homes and your jobs by usin false flag terror plots and destroying the economy, for some of you the only thing that will save you will be death, for others who are awake and know the enemy the new world order and illuminati you are just some of the people God chose to be his warriors and have a strong mind that is resistant to the tactics of the elite to enslave you and control your minds!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Well said cswol.
Although I can't stand behind everything you mentioned, the basic message is spot on.
Mutations of Collectivism have been devouring America(+rest of the west) from the inside since a long time... the fruit's ready to drop.

bigmc

• Getbig V
conspiracy theories are the excuses of people too weak to carve their own path in life

if you want someone to blame for your life look in the mirror
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My, what piercing blue eyes.
He has!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
No it's not, everyone who doesn't believe in illuminati or have knowledge of new world order are just brainwashed mk ultra sheeple, who have no backbone and have been systematically programmed like robots, it's the ones who don't believe that are the biggest threat to America because they allow the puppets to control their every move and every thought while the puppet masters rule the world and take everyone's freedom making them an outright slave, famous quote of sherry peel Jackson..you tax a man 1% and you can tax him 100% and make him a total slave....sad many of you are so concerned with sports, TV, technology that has been around for over 50 years, you see the elite are 50 years ahead in technology than the masses, you people believe all the false flag terror sponsored by the government and carried out by the CIA and FBI, and what's even more sad is you have not even realized you are under communist and nazi programs like the culture industry of Russia in the 1960s when they use movie and tv and music celebrities to brainwash the public tellin them what to wear, how to vote, and to believe in what they tell you, yes it's a sad situation when people in America care more about sports and pop stars and celebrities and praise a government that has taken all your liberties and constitutional rights, made it illegal to bare arms and weapons, and steal your homes and your jobs by usin false flag terror plots and destroying the economy, for some of you the only thing that will save you will be death, for others who are awake and know the enemy the new world order and illuminati you are just some of the people God chose to be his warriors and have a strong mind that is resistant to the tactics of the elite to enslave you and control your minds!
Sooo... what are you actually doing differently? Nobody cares about your self-congratulating diatribes, what are you DOING about it? That's right: fuck all, just like the rest of us.

So the score is as follows:
cswol --> poor, does nothing about TPTB,
everyone else --> rich(er) and also does nothing about TPTB.

The world wins this round.

Now if you would put your welfare money where your mouth is and would go full Unabomber, then people might at least respect you for being consistent. But railing against TPTB while still accepting their food stamps is utterly hypocritical.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Nose of Peace

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I raise you

and

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
 :-X

Thank god I'm gay

nefario

• Getbig III
mother of god...washing my eyeballs with sandpaper won't undo the horror of these pics

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I raise you

and

She came from the Praying Mantis gene line.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What you do is find ways to not support the system and be under total control, plant a garden to feed clean fruits n veggies, have livestock, don't watch tv or support the mainstream media and believe every lie letting your mind be programmed and conclusions already made in your mind via mk ultra programming, don't buy into meaningless brainwashing pop celebrities, don't support the taking of our constitution and liberties, don't look at things look into them, educate yourself on new world order and illuminati and see the true works of government and CIA FBI, exposé and educate others about new world order and illuminati, give a voice to the voiceless, love your family and friends, and exercise take care of yourself, know how to live a self sufficient lifestyle, and survivalistic lifestyle, these are all ways you can begin to detox from systematic enslavement and save your family!

ukjeff

Remember when I said anyone can look good in a bathroom mirror shot?
Forget it, I take it all back.

the trainer

What do you think about him Trainer  ?

From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face
but today I have seen it.

Today I have seen
the charm, the beauty,
the unfathomable grace
of the face
that I was looking for.

Today I have found you
and those that laughed
and scorned me yesterday
are sorry that they were not looking
as I did.

I am bewildered by the magnificence
of your beauty
and wish to see you with a hundred eyes.