Author Topic: do you ever miss clinton ?  (Read 1839 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
do you ever miss clinton ?
« on: February 26, 2012, 04:54:14 PM »
i don't go politics. but let's face it.. the bloke was fucking boss.

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: do you ever miss clinton ?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 04:55:55 PM »
on rainy nights

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 04:56:01 PM »
Fantastic president.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
He has the eye bags that rival Richard Nixon.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »
Scumbag I could never stand that guy. Big time liar. Lied to everyones face "No I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" what a joke. I smoked marijuana but didn't inhale. Guy just looked like phony.

It's funny all the black people love him "he da first black president"  ::) cause he cheated on his wife.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »
Scumbag I could never stand that guy. Big time liar. Lied to everyones face "No I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" what a joke. I smoked marijuana but didn't inhale. Guy just looked like phony.

It's funny all the black people love him "he da first black president"  ::) cause he cheated on his wife.

people liked him cos he's got a genuine 'human touch'.

he had to lie a little (what politician hasn't?) because society is, on the whole, a bunch of fucking hypocrite kunts 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
fuck the economy, I'm all about who the president is fucking.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »
people liked him cos he's got a genuine 'human touch'.

he had to lie a little (what politician hasn't?) because society is, on the whole, a bunch of fucking hypocrite kunts 

Human touch the guy just reeked of being a phony to me. He was a shit President to. He had a chance to end the whole Osama Bin Laden thing instead he winged a few missles over and blew up the wrong building. Prob on purpose and it was completely empy. I bet he warned them before he did it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 05:17:12 PM »
Human touch the guy just reeked of being a phony to me. He was a shit President to. He had a chance to end the whole Osama Bin Laden thing instead he winged a few missles over and blew up the wrong building. Prob on purpose and it was completely empy. I bet he warned them before he did it.

nah, clinton was legit. people loved him. he'd probably be still in now if there wasn't a term limit  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 05:18:22 PM »
I do think he was a waaaay better Presdient then Obama.  I'd rather be living through Billy Boy III than Obama I. At least Bill Clinton was competent to conduct the daily business of the office of the President. Bill didn't bow down to foreign leaders. He didn't try to apologize to countries whose asses we saved for the same actions that saved them. He did a decent job of being a LEADER of America, which Obama is NOT.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 05:19:46 PM »
he was a giant piece of shit and a crooked politician who was just a good liar

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 05:23:54 PM »
nah, clinton was legit. people loved him. he'd probably be still in now if there wasn't a term limit  8)

you pay attention at all to anything or do you just jerk off so much you can't be bothered to leave your room? the economy crashed about 3 times since he was in office, he would have been ejected after his 3rd term, assuming he won it

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 05:29:14 PM »
you pay attention at all to anything or do you just jerk off so much you can't be bothered to leave your room? the economy crashed about 3 times since he was in office, he would have been ejected after his 3rd term, assuming he won it

pretty much..yah !

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 05:36:23 PM »
Clinton lucked out that the technology boom happened during his time. It made the economy good and that the Asian finacial crisis occured keeping oil prices down. He took credit for the good economy, But he didn't put one policy in place that would have had any signifigant effect on the economy at all (Other then the ones the republicans forced his to go along with).

He was a pussy when it came to Somalia. He jumped into Samolia and then left the second it got tough, leaving the country an absolute mess (Bin Laden has referenced samolia as the example of the US as a "paper tiger", not having the guts to finish what it started). He ignored the first world trade center bombing, the embassy bombings in Africa, he let Bin Laden go in Sudan because he didnt want to spend any political capital, he ignored the USS cole attack, and allowed sudam to kick the weapons inspectors out and he did nothing about it until he launched a couple of cruise missles, al-la Wag the Dog, convieniently the same day the blue dress came out. Via Madaline Albright, he gave North Korea nuclear materials as part of an aide packege because he trusted they would use it for electricity.

Then theres the impeachment. Yes the republicans went after him for political reasons, but he still lied to a grand jury... thats called purgery and it would end any of us in jail. He did get disbarred for that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 05:40:51 PM »
Compared to the shitfaced lunatic dictator we have now, I miss Carter.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
shitfaced?  ???

care explaining that comment?
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 05:43:28 PM »
shitfaced?  ???

care explaining that comment?

I meant shithead....but whatever.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 05:50:45 PM »
LOL!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »

The system is rigged for only those with money to have any control. It`s not an opinion, it`s a fact. Virtually all of the controls with government come down to three things, insider connections, lobby groups, and spending money on campaign adds . End of thread.

Anyhow Fuck getbiggers trying to talk about politics. It`s like a black man trying to give investment advice. I ain`t buyin dat shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 09:53:06 PM »
how can you miss someone who ruined a generation? the times were good but you see what hapen to the generation that he brougth up...look around you you see it now day ,, HE RUINED IT,, the beggining of the fall = wiliam jeferson clinton ,, over all good president when it come to the world....to the over all aspect of living in someone of a comfortable life time,, but when you look deeper into the social aspect,, it is a failed presidency that brought the americano cultural system down so so bad,, look at the psycos he raised...look in this boarding,, they are all clinton kids,, they are all the mid 90s kids...

very few here have morals ,, very few here are true to themselfs ,, very few here will stand for the right thing..PUBLICALY!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 03:45:19 AM »
A swine like any other - who can still be so gullible and think that a person of high status cares about the common tax payers aka idiots of trade?
The heads of many people in power... on a plate - this is the least I demand.

Agree with GH15.