Author Topic: a_ahmed - a question on Islam for you...  (Read 4725 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
a_ahmed - a question on Islam for you...
« on: December 11, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »
Could you explain this to me, please?

Muslims in Thailand killed one 11 month old baby, 2 schoolteachers and 3 innocent bystanders. They also shot a 10 month old baby.

I know you think the Muslim 'struggle' in Thailand is justified but I can't see how shooting babies fits into Allahs plan....

Perhaps you could clarify

Baby, teachers among six dead in Thai shootings
BANGKOK, Dec 11, 2012 (AFP) - Six people, including a one-year-old girl and two teachers, were gunned down in separate attacks on a teashop and school in Thailand's insurgency-plagued south on Tuesday, police said.

Gunmen sprayed bullets at villagers as they were having breakfast at the teashop in Narathiwat, one of three southern provinces to have suffered nearly nine years of unrest, killing the child, a 25-year-old woman and two men aged 37 and 70.

Four others were injured in the shooting, including a 10-month-old boy.

"We found 62 bullets fired at the scene," local police chief Captain Boonsak Numad told AFP, adding that at least three people were thought to have been behind the violence.

In a second attack later Tuesday, a headmistress and male teacher were shot and killed as they had lunch in the staff cafeteria of a school in Pattani, the latest attack targeting educators.

Police said the group of at least six gunmen stole a school vehicle to make their getaway.

Hundreds of schools in Pattani and Narathiwat have staged brief closures in recent weeks to protest at the risks facing educators, more than 150 of whom have died in the insurgency.

Militants view the school system as an effort by Bangkok to impose Buddhist culture on the Muslim-majority south. Teachers working in non-religious schools are frequently targeted because they are seen as a symbol of government authority.

Thailand's southern unrest has claimed more than 5,300 lives, both Buddhist and Muslim, since it reignited in 2004, with near-daily bomb or gun attacks.

Purge_WTF

Re: a_ahmed - a question on Islam for you...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
Religion of pieces.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:43:50 AM »
Why are you beating a dead horse around? You are never asking sincere questions and always have an ulterior motive to put 'Islam on trial'. It's pretty pathetic.

You should rephrase your thread as question about certain muslims rather than a question about Islam.

Islam clearly outlines that innocent people should not be killed. Yes the Muslims are suffering and struggling in Thailand and certain Muslims are resorting to emotion rather than knowledge in their struggles, in other words they would do some wrong in order to equate to some other wrong. Islam does not allow that but certain Muslims partake in desperation in such events.

Clearly Islam does not allow killing of innocent men, women and children. What certain individuals do is their own doing.

What about "Christian" and "Jewish" and "Atheist" Americans when they kill innoscent Muslims? Does Christianity, Judaism and Atheism go on trial? No, in fact.

Islam's position is clear on the matter, so there is no need to question it. It is not allowed to kill innocent people.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
So this is a dead horse or something that happened yesterday?

I don't see it is a dead horse until it stops occurring. Should we ignore daily murders in the name of Islam because we've already discussed earlier murders previously?

And where is the condemnation? Where is the Muslim community in Thailand or around the world speaking out to condemn this slaughter?

You yourself only say "Clearly Islam does not allow killing of innocent men, women and children", well I would disagree. You judge people on their actions, not their words. People are killing in the name of Islam on a daily basis here and Muslims are silent on it. You fall short on condemning this act.

As for Jews/Christians etc - that's not the topic of this discussion. I would recommend you start a thread on it.

In terms of the suffering of Muslims in Thailand - could you explain how they are suffering? Seems to me they are the cause of suffering.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:14:07 PM »
Could you explain this to me, please?

Muslims in Thailand killed one 11 month old baby, 2 schoolteachers and 3 innocent bystanders. They also shot a 10 month old baby.

I know you think the Muslim 'struggle' in Thailand is justified but I can't see how shooting babies fits into Allahs plan....

Perhaps you could clarify

Why are you worried about a 8 year civil conflict in which 5300 people be it Muslims of Buddhists have died?

Plus the article says there was 3gunmen, then there was 6,so how many gunmen where there?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »
Why are you worried about a 8 year civil conflict in which 5300 people be it Muslims of Buddhists have died?

Plus the article says there was 3gunmen, then there was 6,so how many gunmen where there?

Why am I worried about it? Well - because I live in Thailand, so it's on my mind. I also live in a Muslim community which is not in the area in trouble but the violence could spread at some point if religious leaders dictate it.

Why wouldn't I worry about it?

In terms of the number of gunmen, there were 2 seperate attacks.... Are you saying the incident didn't occur because of a potential typo on the associated press article?

Perhaps an article from the Bangkok post would help....
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/325668/toddler-two-teachers-among-six-killed-in-brazen-shootings

I guess these Muslims are 'fake victims' to make other Muslims look bad...

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 10:58:02 PM »
If you live in thailand then why are you asking ahmed who doesnt live in thailand?

Why does he even need to answer you?

You go help them if you seriously care.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 11:21:35 PM »
If you live in thailand then why are you asking ahmed who doesnt live in thailand?

ahmed seems to be an expert in Muslim behavior throughout the world. as such, why wouldn't I ask him what the rationale is behind these slayings in the name of Islam? ahmed is  well read in these matters, I thought he might be able to explain why clerics in Thailand and Malaysia stay silent on the issues.

why is it you care so much what I ask? free board, isn't it? does this topic offend you?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 03:02:09 AM »
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 04:17:05 AM »
End attacks on children in Thai south: UN

UN BANGKOK, Dec 12, 2012 (AFP) - The UN on Wednesday called for an end to violence against children in southern Thailand following the "senseless and unacceptable" shooting of a baby girl in a region racked by nine years of unrest.

The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) condemned Tuesday's attack on a teashop in Narathiwat that killed the infant and left a 10-month-old boy injured, in a rare statement on an insurgency that has killed thousands in three provinces bordering Malaysia.

The shooting, in which gunmen sprayed bullets at villagers who were having breakfast, was "a tragic, senseless and unacceptable act", said Bijaya Rajbhandari, UNICEF representative in Thailand.

"Every time a child is killed or injured, every time a child loses a parent or relative, and every time their schools and teachers are attacked, the more all children in the deep south suffer," he said.

"Bringing an end to the violence is the only way to ensure that the rights of all children in the south are fully protected and respected."

Near daily attacks -- including shootings, bombings and even beheadings -- mean violence is a part of life for many in Thailand's Muslim-majority southern provinces of Narathiwat, Pattani and Yala. More than 5,300 people, both Buddhist and Muslim, have been killed since the unrest reignited in 2004.

The fighting has claimed the lives of more than 50 children, with around 340 injured, according to the UN.

Tuesday's teashop attack left five people dead, while a headmistress and teacher were also killed in a separate shooting at a school in Pattani.

Militants view the education system as an effort by Bangkok to impose Buddhist culture on the region and teachers working in non-religious schools are frequently targeted.

On October 31, an 11-year-old boy was shot and killed in an ambush with his father, in an attack that also left his nine-year-old brother in a critical condition in a district of Yala.

I presume none of Muslim board brothers disagrees with the UN here.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 06:54:23 PM »

was pedro talking to you?

achmutt can defend himself.
 ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »

was pedro talking to you?

achmutt can defend himself.
 ;D

Mummy didnt breast feed you this morning?

If you and pedro want to sook about the the situtaion in thailand, then go speak to the political and military leaders there.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 06:07:50 AM »

If you and pedro want to sook about the the situtaion in thailand, then go speak to the political and military leaders there.

Whats this mummy obsession you have? Are you still living in your parent basement?

What do i care about thailand! I dont live there. Howecer i do know that its muslims who do start shit down there as they do in all parts of the world. Religion of peace? I think not. Your religion is a lie started by a pedophile. Deal with it.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 06:21:50 AM »

So are you saying there are certain geographical areas we shouldn't discuss on here?

Middle East is OK but Thailand isn't? Canada is fine?