Author Topic: "If True Adonis juiced he would be a pro"  (Read 8485 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: "If True Adonis juiced he would be a pro"
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 07:26:44 AM »
how so?  He's got good bi's that's it.  taper sucks, lats ain't all that wide, back don't look that thick, legs don't look like they are anything special, no forearms, no tri's, don't remember his shoulders or traps so they can't be that good....how's he gonna shock us?  Because he's been running his mouth for years and he looks like every other gym rat out there?  That won't shock me...I kinda expect it.

hahhah A NATIONALLY TOP RANKED NPC COMPETITOR (whose opinion is way more credible than any of yours hahhaah) WHO IS NEAR PRO had this to say.................

Maldoror
Getbig I

Getbig!

Re: "Adonis has almost pro-size mass"
« Reply #409 on: July 20, 2006, 03:34:32 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: natural al on July 20, 2006, 03:20:07 PM
Is the potential there to be big?  Probably but the structure is way to screwed up to me. 

Okay. Now, I have one question for you: What is 'structure'? Is it not simply a catch-all term for 'frame and insertion-points/muscle length'? His frame is fine -- it looks like it can hold a lot of muscle, and is therefore very good for lifting and bodybuilding. His muscle insertion points are also fine, for the most part... His forearms kinda remind me of Beckles' -- who, BTW, was an Olympia runner-up -- but everything else is 'long' and therefore favorable for bodybuilding. Adonis's only real problem is that certain muscles have grown out-of-proportion with the rest of his physique... Human nature being what it is, instead of seeing those bodyparts as strengths, we see everything else as weaknesses... But those 'weaknesses' can be corrected. With enough force of will, it can be done.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 07:29:04 AM »
there are a few kids at 16 years  of age today that are natural that looks better than Arnold did at that age...
A kid I grew up with who in 8th grade looked better than anyone in the NPC contest today.... only problem was that he had the mind of a mouse.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 07:29:39 AM »
He goes on to say:

Look at the most recent pictures he posted. Imagine him with just 1 more inch on his triceps and forearms, and an additional 0.5" of chest depth... He'd be extremely massive and impressive for a natural bodybuilder then, wouldn't you say? He's already doing damn good for a natural, and he has all the genetic tools to go far, including very noteworthy strength. To take things to the next level, he needs to bring up his balance and turn his weaknesses into strengths. It's eminently possible, and I'm sure that he shall. (This, by the way, is what seperates the champions from the wanna-bes.  It's a lot harder than most people think.)
Most importantly, perhaps: He has very good muscle insertion points (especially in the lats, pecs, biceps), and therefore lots of room to 'fill out' even further. You can build a great physique with short muscles -- look at Al Beckles, for example -- but it's much easier when you have favorable insertion points.

The bottom line: Adonis oozes potential.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 07:31:00 AM »

The bottom line: Adonis oozes potential.

Brutal Self Promotion
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 07:32:17 AM »
hahahaha, "natural al" is smashing his head into the keyboard now, he's so angry and bitter that Adonis makes him look like a little bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »
Here is what the LEGENDARY SERGE NUBRET said:

HELLO ADAM

FIRST THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR NICE WORDS YOU WROTE ABOUT ME.
FOR ME BODYBUILDING IS AN ART, WE SHOULD BE ALL ARTISTS, WHO SHOULD
LOOKING FOR PROPORTIONS AND BEAUTY. NOW BODYBUILDERS ARE MORE LOOKING FOR SIZE WHATEVER HOW THEIR BODY LOOKS LIKE.
I COULD BE AGREED WITH THAT IDEA IF THEY COULD HAVE THOSE SIZES
NATURALLY, BUT AS IT IS NOT, SO WE ARE RUNNING AFTER A DESASTER, A KIND
OF  "FRANKESTEIN PARADISE" WHERE I DON'T WANT TO FIND MYSELF.
IF THE THE BODYBUILDING INSTANCE DON'T REACT WE WILL GO RIGHT IN THE
WALL AND  CAUSE A BIG CRASH.
BODYBUILDING HAS REGRESSED SO, BECAUSE OF THE KIND OF MONEY THEY PUT
INTO THE GAME, I DON'T WANT TO SAY, HERE, THAT IT HAS TO MUCH MONEY, NO
I WANT TO SAY THE QUALITY OF THE MONEY, WHERE THIS MONEY IS COMING
FROM. MOST OF IT IS COMING FROM SUPPLEMENTS COMPANY, WHICH LET THE
PEOPLE THINK THAT THE CHAMPIONS CAN LOOK LIKE THAT ONLY BY EATING THEIR
PRODUCTS, WHEN WE KNOW WELL THOSE CHAMPION NEVER TAKE A GRAMM OF THOSE PRODUCTS EVEN IF THEY CAN HAVE THEM FOR FREE. BUT 170 000 000 US
CITIZENS DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT AND THAT IS THE POWER.

I USED TO EAT ABOUT 6 TO 9 POUNDS OF RED MEAT A DAY AND FOR CARBS 1/2
POUND OR RICE AND BEANS A DAY.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A VERY NICE BODY WHICH ASKING JUST TO BE BUILT IN THE
RIGHT WAY. LET YOUR INTINCT GUID YOU, AND IT WILL IF YOU WORKING WITH
YOUR 3 POWERS, I MEAN BY THAT, YOU MIND POWER, YOUR EMOTIONAL POWER,
AND YOUR PHYSICAL POWER WHICH IS LESS POWERFULL THAN THE 2 FIRST WHICH IS COMING FROM INSIDE, EVERYTHING COMING FROM INSIDE IS MORE POWERFULL THAN THE OUTSIDE, NO DOUT YOU WILL SUCCED.  I HAVE A COMPLET CHAPTER ABOUT THAT MATTER, IN MY BOOK, WHICH WILL PUBLISHED SOON.

ALL THE BEST ADAM

SERGE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 07:34:48 AM »
hahahaha, "natural al" is smashing his head into the keyboard now, he's so angry and bitter that Adonis makes him look like a little bitch.

hahhhaah so is Bluto....They aren`t going to be normal for the rest of the day.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 07:36:01 AM »

now not even close, who's this nationally ranked bb?  What was his real name?  I'd watch before I called someone a little bitch after all I'm not the one who's worshipping TA and flying out to blow...er...meet with him.  Fucking homo.
nasser=piece of shit

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 07:36:46 AM »
Bottom line is this, with all that potential, Chic looked better than you at age 15. It's all relative.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 07:37:52 AM »
now not even close, who's this nationally ranked bb?  What was his real name?  I'd watch before I called someone a little bitch after all I'm not the one who's worshipping TA and flying out to blow...er...meet with him.  Fucking homo.

hahah You worship Dante`

Both of you are extremely fat asses.  hahahahahhah  Go suck down an olive oil shake and make your anti-catabolic Every other day trips to the mailbox, so you stay in postive nitrogen-balance, Bro. hahahhah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 07:38:28 AM »
Bottom line is this, with all that potential, Chic looked better than you at age 15. It's all relative.

Not really the case.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 07:39:29 AM »
Adonis you even said it yourself, some people dont react to juice very well. So there is an outside chance that if you juiced, that you may ruin your physique...

Only one way to find out....

Come to the Darkside!!!

ps i also am a lifetime natty
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 07:40:23 AM »
Not really the case.

Do you agree with Oliver Klaushof that if you would just juice, you would be able to get a pro card?
Z

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 07:41:28 AM »
hahah You worship Dante`

Both of you are extremely fat asses.  hahahahahhah  Go suck down an olive oil shake and make your anti-catabolic Every other day trips to the mailbox, so you stay in postive nitrogen-balance, Bro. hahahhah

when did I say I worshipped anyone?  When did I ever do anything with olive oil?  Never, don't need to.  I don't need the extra calories.  Not fat either, about 12% BF right now at about 204..never checked my nitro balance.  You must be thinking of your past experience when you begged dante to train you and he told you you have no potential.

You're just pissed cause you wanted dante to train you and he told you to get lost.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2006, 07:52:52 AM »
when did I say I worshipped anyone?  When did I ever do anything with olive oil?  Never, don't need to.  I don't need the extra calories.  Not fat either, about 12% BF right now at about 204..never checked my nitro balance.  You must be thinking of your past experience when you begged dante to train you and he told you you have no potential.

You're just pissed cause you wanted dante to train you and he told you to get lost.

That NEVER happened.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 07:54:21 AM »
hahhah A NATIONALLY TOP RANKED NPC COMPETITOR (whose opinion is way more credible than any of yours hahhaah) WHO IS NEAR PRO had this to say.................

Maldoror
Getbig I

Getbig!

Re: "Adonis has almost pro-size mass"
« Reply #409 on: July 20, 2006, 03:34:32 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: natural al on July 20, 2006, 03:20:07 PM

Adonis's only real problem is that certain muscles have grown out-of-proportion with the rest of his physique...  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah, thats the only problem.  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 07:55:10 AM »
That NEVER happened.

I think it did.  Dante never said it but he hinted around about it in another thread on here...why else would you hate him so much.  You're like a scorned lover or something.

BTW-M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.
nasser=piece of shit

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2006, 09:00:09 AM »
looks ok needs about 80 pounds of muscle to be near pro class. Not bad for a natural though
T

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2006, 12:00:12 PM »
I remember a few years ago, when on another board, Adonis was asking a million questions about DC training.  He also asked how to get in contact with DC to have him train Adonis.  So, I'm going to have to believe it's true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2006, 12:02:18 PM »
I remember a few years ago, when on another board, Adonis was asking a million questions about DC training.  He also asked how to get in contact with DC to have him train Adonis.  So, I'm going to have to believe it's true.

DC training/eating sucks.  I tried it and got really fat.  That was the result of the above picture.

I never wanted anything to do with it after that and I NEVER asked to be trained.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »
I hate Adonis he is annoying ,but if  he juices he could be a pro ,or may be not, who knows.noall the pros have great genetics,what happened  to  TP ,Mike Morris,kevin levrone..when they got off the juice ,and dont forget that Jocellyn Pelletier,K kamali,christian lobarede ,ken jones ..........are pros also.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2006, 12:05:31 PM »
If TA juiced he would look like Mike Katz's twin brother.

He could make a very good powerlifter though, definitely something he should consider.

i said this awhile ago   still holds true

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2006, 12:07:27 PM »
i said this awhile ago   still holds true
he would never be as good as "dzulboy's" 525 bench, hahahahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2006, 12:38:48 PM »
like I said before he would be a pro but he would be one of the pros placing 40-50 at the NOC :-\

E
E

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 12:43:46 PM »
Looking at Arnold when he was younger (in his teens, when he was "natural"), I thought that he had agodawful structure for bodybuilding.... Look at him in his peak....he looked incredible

Adonis's structure is that of a young Arnold sans the "supplelments"

I think Adonis has a lot of potential. Not bad for a lifetime natural...

I don't know what photos you're looking at. Arnold had outstanding arms and lats even in his early teens. By age 18 he was one of the best bodybuilders in Europe. Adonis is in his mid 20's, and he still has major weaknesses in his physique. I'm not hating, just stating the cold hard FACTS.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha