Author Topic: Just got out the hospital...  (Read 1031 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Just got out the hospital...
« on: April 15, 2008, 02:51:13 PM »
Last night , i cracked my neck (like a chiropractor minus the chiropractor) and i did it too hard...long story short I had really painful neck spasms..was admitted in the ER , given muscle relaxant and shots of Morphine... i was feeling nice, passed out and woke up like four hours later. Good thing i have health insurance or i would of been in bad pain. Whats better i got my prescription for 15 percs for 3 bucks..(which was a bitch to get, Rite Aid, CVS dont carry that shit) ...anyways im laid up, puffin one down and feeling good.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Just got out the hospital...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »
Easier than it looks, huh? :)

Make sure you tell any future chiro/osteo about your mishap before an office visit they may want to use a much gentler approach.

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »
I did that once on accident. I was lifting and felt a snap in my neck and woke up the next morning with shooting pains about every 15-30 seconds. I went to the doctor and he gave me some muscle relaxers and painkillers. I was really worried at first, I didn't know what I had done or if it was bad. If it's the same thing you did, it only lasted a couple of days and then I was fine and haven't had any issues since.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »
You wanna sell those perks?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »
Last night , i cracked my neck (like a chiropractor minus the chiropractor) and i did it too hard...long story short I had really painful neck spasms..was admitted in the ER , given muscle relaxant and shots of Morphine... i was feeling nice, passed out and woke up like four hours later. Good thing i have health insurance or i would of been in bad pain. Whats better i got my prescription for 15 percs for 3 bucks..(which was a bitch to get, Rite Aid, CVS dont carry that shit) ...anyways im laid up, puffin one down and feeling good.

I know people who do that neck cracking shit......

I cringe when I see them doing it too,it's almost like they do it to get attention...

it's like playing russian roulette with your spine.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »
Hey jae, even though the rule here to your problem is to say YOU WONT RECOVER, im gonna break it and wish you a quick recover!

YOU WILL RECOVER  ;D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 06:30:59 AM »
You wanna sell those perks?
then what am i gonna eat  ;D
The Number 2 in Scranton

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 06:36:44 AM »
I should really go see the chiro today.