Author Topic: in the end of the day  (Read 8777 times)

L.L

Re: in the end of the day
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 08:41:26 AM »
i fear your website will be you and your elfs kissing each others asses all day

your last website was a disaster

i admire your efforts for promoting your new one but i fear the serious posters on here have recognized that you are not who you claim you are

he had a website before?/ total failure i imagine.."special" guy he is

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 08:41:48 AM »
i am from the uk

you are not known here

lol get on goolie goog and type in gh15.. lol

i am god!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 08:42:01 AM »
gh15`s threads do get tons of views,then we have some of his elves say we shouldn`t follow him around from thread to thread.........the elves I speak of know who they are.

If we didn`t post in his threads,they would have no views/discussion,hits, or debates,so the elves make no fucking sense when they say this....as usual.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 08:42:29 AM »
Epic "holy shit I need to start a new outrageous thread to get me out of the assraping I'm taking in the euroman thread" thread.

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

L.L

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 08:42:39 AM »
lol get on goolie goog and type in gh15.. lol

i am god!

gh15 approved
yeah kid, he is God and special agent 0007

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 08:42:49 AM »
200 hits 25 min? lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 08:43:54 AM »
Epic "holy shit I need to start a new outrageous thread to get me out of the assraping I'm taking in the euroman thread" thread.

:D

this tread i alrady proved a liar...now it is fun treading for me to see how admired i am

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »
Just buy chinese. You trying to go pro? If so cool, good on ya. If not, you really NEED pharmagrade gh. i dont.

Its not about becoming pro or not man....its about getting a good legit product for a fair price!
After the kigtropin debacle he made us a promise and im simply asking if he is going to keep it... ;)
The original Monster

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:06 AM »
Its not about becoming pro or not man....its about getting a good legit product for a fair price!
After the kigtropin debacle he made us a promis and im simply asking if he is going to keep it... ;)
I hear ya

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:48 AM »
lol, he has always had a side to him that likes to fuck with people, you think this shit is "crazy"?

go read his posts on aliens and the pyramids, go reread the bible if u forgot

let him act arrogant, he did something for someone besides himself, he deserves it

this board is mostly weak and unhappy people, selfish people, you have stav over there calling me a parrot when he is the one who used to post what a natural looks like, what a steroid user looks like, aka EXACTLY PARROTING GH15, while i keep steroids out of my mouth, pretty much never talk about them

why?

he's sitting over there surroudned by miles of snow, everywhere he looks fucking snow, and after he masturbates for the 3rd time what does he have to do but be grumpy and unhappy

same thng with wes, flip flops like a fish, he's here for the social espect because he has no social life, old guy whos time has gone with nothing going for, likes to express his bad mood by being vile, telling peopleto kill themslves lol

time for getbig to take the wadded up panties out its asshole and grow a pair, at least be like slin and have some courage and bring some fucking entertainment, or be like me and fucking say something, no no what everyone wants to do is complain

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 08:46:26 AM »
Good post, GH15. Very motivating. Sure, we've heard it all before, but it's still, as I said, motivating, to say the least.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 08:47:25 AM »
After the kigtropin debacle he made us a promis and im simply asking if he is going to keep it... ;)

it depend,, rihgt now we got hook up on a pharma grade gh  from norway anotehr elf wil get pharma grade gh from spain  but! very importento,, when it comes to the hormone you most likly will have to ge tinto private registration vip ,, there will be alot of testing inorder to become vip on gh15 website

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 08:47:55 AM »
lol, he has always had a side to him that likes to fuck with people, you think this shit is "crazy"?

go read his posts on aliens and the pyramids, go reread the bible if u forgot

let him act arrogant, he did something for someone besides himself, he deserves it

this board is mostly weak and unhappy people, selfish people, you have stav over there calling me a parrot when he is the one who used to post what a natural looks like, what a steroid user looks like, aka EXACTLY PARROTING GH15, while i keep steroids out of my mouth, pretty much never talk about them

why?

he's sitting over there surroudned by miles of snow, everywhere he looks fucking snow, and after he masturbates for the 3rd time what does he have to do but be grumpy and unhappy

same thng with wes, flip flops like a fish, he's here for the social espect because he has no social life, old guy whos time has gone with nothing going for, likes to express his bad mood by being vile, telling peopleto kill themslves lol

time for getbig to take the wadded up panties out its asshole and grow a pair, at least be like slin and have some courage and bring some fucking entertainment, or be like me and fucking say something, no no what everyone wants to do is complain
And you are here to only troll and kiss ass,you punk ass bitch.  LOL  ;D

In real life you`d keep your head and eyes low if you ran into me..............lapdog!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 08:48:49 AM »
GH15, listen very carefully, for I speak the truth you seek.  If you were to dissapear tomorrow, nobody would give a shit.  If you never posted again, nobody would give a shit.  The truth is, you would be forgotten in record time.  Let me reiterate:  "Nobody gives a shit about you!"

If you think i'm lying, then please leave the board, and see if anyone gives a shit.  HTH

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:10 AM »
i am bringn you pharma grade gh ,, i never forget my promises BUT! but! as said before it wil be only for the vips that go through specific testing later on ,, the website is free...but to get to the top you will have to be a truthful individual ,, you will have to pass my elfs test,, and you wil have to sign your responsibilty on knowing if your country is controled when it comes to hormones or not..

gh15 website is global ,, not evolve around americana

oh and one more thing...

my australian friends ...you will have hormones coming to you sucesfuly coming 2013

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:29 AM »
it depend,, rihgt now we got hook up on a pharma grade gh  from norway anotehr elf wil get pharma grade gh from spain  but! very importento,, when it comes to the hormone you most likly will have to ge tinto private registration vip ,, there will be alot of testing inorder to become vip on gh15 website

gh15 approved

No problemo my friend....if i get the chance to be a vip member on your site let me know !....test the shit out of me and than get back to me ok?..... :D ;)
The original Monster

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
GH15, listen very carefully, for I speak the truth you seek.  If you were to dissapear tomorrow, nobody would give a shit.  If you never posted again, nobody would give a shit.  The truth is, you would be forgotten in record time.  Let me reiterate:  "Nobody gives a shit about you!"

If you think i'm lying, then please leave the board, and see if anyone gives a shit.  HTH

250+ hits 35 min?

lol i beg to differ

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 08:54:10 AM »
No problemo my friend....if i get the chance to be a vip member on your site let me know !....test the shit out of me and than get back to me ok?..... :D ;)

anyone wil have the chance,, but! its very important but ...you wil have to have specific references...that means you will have to have SUPPLIERS! REFERING YOU!,, this is the trick

i told you before i am god ,, what you think now i already thought 6 years back...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 08:54:19 AM »
And you are here to only troll and kiss ass,you punk ass bitch.  LOL  ;D

In real life you`d keep your head and eyes low if you ran into me..............lapdog!
^^
GOOD ONE WES, we may joke around here and there but we ain't trolls, TROLLS are people who are here JUST TO COMPLAIN about others!!!!

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 08:57:21 AM »
anyone wil have the chance,, but! its very important but ...you wil have to have specific references...that means you will have to have SUPPLIERS! REFERING YOU!,, this is the trick

i told you before i am god ,, what you think now i already thought 6 years back...

gh15 approved

I see you are making it difficult haha...my supplier wants to sell ME stuff so i dont think hes going to refer me because that will directly hurt HIS busyness...i may have a shot with a big supplier i know here in the Netherlands...well see... :)
The original Monster

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »
lol, u really have to be a loser to call someone troll and think its insulting, you really have to live in the internet where the "legit" posters are always at war with the "trolls" , so to them calling someone a troll is the worst thing in the world

take a look at my language, its responsible, i dont tell no one to kill themselves, would u say this to someone in real life? no no, but the way i talk is pretty much, if not verbatim, then in spirit the exact way o speak in real life

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 08:58:47 AM »
^^
GOOD ONE WES, we may joke around here and there but we ain't trolls, TROLLS are people who are here JUST TO COMPLAIN about others!!!!
The really sad part about apply85 is that he doesn`t even train..........why the fuck is he here,to look at oiled up men in thongs?

More than likely.

He should retort any second now saying he is powerful for making me meltdown or some such nonsense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »
lol, u really have to be a loser to call someone troll and think its insulting, you really have to live in the internet where the "legit" posters are always at war with the "trolls" , so to them calling someone a troll is the worst thing in the world

take a look at my language, its responsible, i dont tell no one to kill themselves, would u say this to someone in real life? no no, but the way i talk is pretty much, if not verbatim, then in spirit the exact way o speak in real life

Yeah I would say that in real life because in real life,I speak my mind and express my thoughts just as I do here.

When I tell someone to "please kill themselves" here,you know for a fact it is in regards to a troll or a gimmick much like yourself and not to a regular member.

You asskissing chump!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 09:02:52 AM »
i dont train lol where the fuck u get this, i trained naturally since i was 15, in high school i swear i spent 2-3 hours in the gym every other day, especially on leg day, nowadays i cant work out like that but still 2-3 times per week i go and of course inject myself with what i've learned will make me look better and stronger

seriously, do u like to be a liar, i can;t imagine what kind of bser u are in real life, i am #2 person who people lie about on this forum and yet i myself dont lie about anybody

im sposed to be working righ tnow lol, so bye for now really i gotta get work done

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 09:06:52 AM »
Lol. A lot of unhappy people in this thread. And, unfortunately, it's the same posters that love to troll Gh15's threads. Apply ... i'm with you, man. I agree with just about everything you're sayin'.

Look ... it's simple, guys. If you don't like what Gh15 has to say, then ignore him. But, OBVIOUSLY, it's hard for you guys to do and all. Got a post count to protect. Hahahahahahaha !