Author Topic: AG WOLF in Cutlers DVD  (Read 813 times)

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
AG WOLF in Cutlers DVD
« on: January 09, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
if anyone has from jay to z...watch the arnold classic part where jay is shaking hands with competitors after the show...the one and only wolf from american gladiators pops up, he has his hair pulled back.  it looks like he's working in the event, as he has a collard shirt and a thinng around his neck.. watch it, its the wollffff...i started laughing my ass off when i saw it ha.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: AG WOLF in Cutlers DVD
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »
who would win dennis wolf or wolf?
Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »
if anyone has from jay to z...watch the arnold classic part where jay is shaking hands with competitors after the show...the one and only wolf from american gladiators pops up, he has his hair pulled back.  it looks like he's working in the event, as he has a collard shirt and a thinng around his neck.. watch it, its the wollffff...i started laughing my ass off when i saw it ha.

HAHA, RON.....

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 04:24:33 PM »
lick my ball sack.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:26:08 PM »

He sprays athletes with Pro Tan or Jan Tana competition color.

Don "Hollywood or now, Wolf" Yates...he was backstage at a show here in Arizona spraying down figure girls. His wife was competiting in figure that day too I think?