Author Topic: is the risk of steroids after age 35 still acceptable?  (Read 4004 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: is the risk of steroids after age 35 still acceptable?
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2024, 06:06:48 AM »
Nolvadex reduces estrogen it doesnt increase test
To low estrogen fucks up your libido as well as not enough test

Both AIs and SERMs do increase test. The most common HRT SERM now is enclomiphene, they are writing scripts left and right for this, some TRT places in addition to injectable test for no logical reason. The blood work can look impressive but users often don't think it makes them feel as good as actual test. These will also not lower estrogen on bloodwork, in fact they are estrogens themselves which have antiestrogenic effects at the signaling level. In some other tissues they act like estrogens improving blood work sometimes.

Is it possible to use Nolvadex to increase test levels as a form of TRT?

But why would you? There is almost no good reason to go this route.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2024, 06:09:05 AM »
Both AIs and SERMs do increase test. The most common HRT SERM now is enclomiphene, they are writing scripts left and right for this, some TRT places in addition to injectable test for no logical reason. The blood work can look impressive but users often don't think it makes them feel as good as actual test. These will also not lower estrogen on bloodwork, in fact they are estrogens themselves which have antiestrogenic effects at the signaling level. In some other tissues they act like estrogens improving blood work sometimes.
I live and learn, thanks pal.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2024, 07:28:34 AM »

But why would you? There is almost no good reason to go this route.

Considering it raises test, what are the downsides for long-term use?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2024, 07:35:20 AM »
Shit I`m almost 69 and hornier than a two peckered Billy goat!!  :)

Pace yourself Gramps!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2024, 07:38:23 AM »
Pace yourself Gramps!
I`m trying but it ain`t easy!  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2024, 07:44:47 AM »

Blot clots, don't take if you got the rona jab.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2024, 11:08:57 AM »

I don't know if there are potentially serious long term sides. With clomiphene you risked vision problems, clomiphene was racemic mix of two different molecules, like a mirror image of the other. They say enclomiphene is the "good" one without negative effects. I don't know if this isomer fixes that.

But the old clomiphene was notorious for very negative mood effects like crying spells. Probably because these are actually estrogens. Estrogenic in some tissues, antiestrogenic in others, or a "weaker estrogen" that inhibits the binding of the more potent estrogen.
Users say it just doesn't make you feel as good as synthetic test, even if test doubles or whatever. Probably because of these brain effects.

Oh and SERMs usually lower IGF-1. Back in the day Chad said Ronnie's gains skyrocketed when he got off tamoxifen.

Proviron supposedly doesn't even lower your own testosterone. Perhaps a stack of Proviron + Enclomiphene would be interesting, for a "natural" lol, or for someone who wouldn't want to take his balls offline.

Or just pin test and be done with it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2024, 11:18:22 AM »
Van what about Arimidex do you think it inhibits growth too? I think I loose a bit of fullness even at just 1mg a week.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2024, 11:42:06 AM »
Van what about Arimidex do you think it inhibits growth too? I think I loose a bit of fullness even at just 1mg a week.

its turning you into a women

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2024, 12:04:55 PM »

I'm not aware that it affects IGF quite as much as Nolvadex, but it should go down if you tank estrogen too much.

Aromasin is usually said to be the go to AI for more gently lowering estrogen. But I can't speak from experience since I never used them much. Lots of people nowadays think Victor Black is right that when running moderate test don't worry about estrogen, it anabolic in itself and good for the CV system. And if estrogen does become a problem try to use a secondary anabolic like Primo and see if it brings it down. Only then use AIs.

Regarding IGF-1, lots of people now track their IGF and curiously tren lowers blood IGF. Some speculate that tren increases actual IGF in muscle, as studies show, and the blood levels indicate it's all going to muscle. Speculation, regardless tren is like the best steroid.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2024, 12:08:45 PM »
van if i may

masteron? yay nr nay for anti e qualities?
B

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2024, 12:09:04 PM »
I'm not aware that it affects IGF quite as much as Nolvadex, but it should go down if you tank estrogen too much.

Aromasin is usually said to be the go to AI for more gently lowering estrogen. But I can't speak from experience since I never used them much. Lots of people nowadays think Victor Black is right that when running moderate test don't worry about estrogen, it anabolic in itself and good for the CV system. And if estrogen does become a problem try to use a secondary anabolic like Primo and see if it brings it down. Only then use AIs.

Regarding IGF-1, lots of people now track their IGF and curiously tren lowers blood IGF. Some speculate that tren increases actual IGF in muscle, as studies show, and the blood levels indicate it's all going to muscle. Speculation, regardless tren is like the best steroid.

I find an AI helps getting hard and ripped. Tren is a sexy beast.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2024, 12:09:46 PM »
van if i may

I say yay, not good for the scalp though.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2024, 12:12:08 PM »
currently. just started 1m test deca mast per week
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2024, 12:13:25 PM »
I say yay, not good for the scalp though.
My hair thins a bit on mast but grows back again after

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2024, 12:15:56 PM »
currently. just started 1m test deca mast per week

Sounds good, I like deca for training and fullness.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2024, 12:17:00 PM »
its turning you into a women

Arimidex lowers estrogen you fuckwit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2024, 12:17:08 PM »
van if i may

It's supposed to work like Primo in that regard. All these these trends are due to the colossal asshole named Victor Black.
Primo and Mast are in his "approved drugs" list  ;D Asshole or not, these guys should ackowledge where it came from. 8)

So now the trend is like what that Roman Fritz is doing, 250mg Test and 200mg of Primo a day. Lower or increase doses to suit you. Or substitute with Mast. Then only add GH + insulin.

Do you guys feel Mast is a good anabolic? Some say only cosmetic others think it's great for growing too.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2024, 12:23:18 PM »
It's supposed to work like Primo in that regard. All these these trends are due to the colossal asshole named Victor Black.
Primo and Mast are in his "approved drugs" list  ;D Asshole or not, these guys should ackowledge where it came from. 8)

So now the trend is like what that Roman Fritz is doing, 250mg Test and 200mg of Primo a day. Lower or increase doses to suit you. Or substitute with Mast. Then only add GH + insulin.

Do you guys feel Mast is a good anabolic? Some say only cosmetic others think it's great for growing too.

It's OK as an anabolic, I don't rate it highly for growth. Good for flying the flag at full mast and getting hard in every respect.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2024, 12:32:05 PM »

seems to be the secret to being a pro is the ability to tolerate or you simply dont get sides

If I took that I would be a fucking mess

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2024, 12:56:05 PM »
Do your research on health risks from using steroids.

Then decide for yourself if you want to use them and how you will use them.

Remember steroids are illegal in some places so also take that into account.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2024, 03:10:12 PM »
seems to be the secret to being a pro is the ability to tolerate or you simply dont get sides

If I took that I would be a fucking mess

They control sides with meds so now they can use even more lol. Telmisartan (BP), Nebivolol (heart rate), a mild diuretic (BP), metformin, cholesterol meds are a staple these days. Sleeping pills if that is a problem. Antidepressants if mood is off. You can mitigate a lot of sides now  :D 8)
For better and for worse. I don't place any moral judgement on drug use, it's just interesting to me. Can the increased ancillary drug use and frequent health screening mitigate a lot of health problems in PED users? I'm sure it can. Back in the day no one even cared about BP or monitored it, much less used drugs to control it. I used to say here that we needed more drugs and better drugs, instead of less drugs. I'm sure people thought I was an idiot but I think anyone could foresee it if they thought about it. And that's the way society has gone, e.g the weight loss shots. They just now released a new study where they seemed to reduce cardiac problem even if the patient didn't lose weight, so why not use it? Unless you got the gastro sides.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2024, 03:46:42 PM »

test, primo, mast are the core compounds nowadays

doc todd lee says primo is a direct ai and mast is a serm

this fella coached a top 10 mr ho and he only used 600 test max 400 tren max and 400-500 mast and 25 var @ 44:35

GENETICS

and didlo heath only used 400 deca only for his first win

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2024, 03:48:01 PM »
Yep!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2024, 03:53:12 PM »
 is the risk of steroids after age 35 still acceptable? Decide for yourself, be a leader not a follower of anonymous posters on an internet forum. 
T