Author Topic: BIG STACK  (Read 9019 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: BIG STACK
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 06:32:24 AM »
My doctor is actually currently researching how to best use Cytadren in PCT, just like Milos does....btw, do you understand which drugs he uses it with?   That would help understand its role in PCT. 

You guys do understand that he comes to this board for entertainment.  He fucks with you on purpose with his responses.

Has to be some kind of renegade doc.:D

I actually have been toying with the idea of ADDING corticosteroids during cycles. I'm serious.

Hard to know when the guy is serious, he always talks about free exchange of ideas. If he really feels like that he should share.  ;)

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »
i always read and use that if your on gh, to take a low dose thyroid with it, now for someone who is going to stay on gh long term, how long would i run t3 with my gh?

I was actually wondering this as well.
 Also is the 2 wks on/ 2 off schedule correct ?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »
the 2 wk on and off is for clen but how would someone run t3 if they use gh long term/for life
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 08:50:31 AM »
Hummmm?  I was hoping he came to share his knowledge and experience.  This ain't a circus.

Well, this is the first time I've ever seen him post on the steroid board.  He usually is on G&O, which is pure entertainment for everyone.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 08:59:22 AM »
well i am using 25mcg for the 1st week and will bridge it up and ive read and been told by many pros in the ifbb that u dont need to bridge it back down as for the title big stack buddy i know what a big stack is ive done cycles most of u would cream ur pants in just to get ur hands on the quality of shit i can get so dont try to tell me what is a big stack half u clowns never even heard of the shit im running but to milos thx again for ur info and gh15 also another thx my friend

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
yes ill comment on this but this is last pm question ,,if need somthing  ask on main board its easy for me to go fast through main board and see ,,thanks

This is  a cycle id be running just want some expert opinions on this and see what u would change/do diff also i was wondering how much water would one mix into the gh in order to do 3iu a day 5 days a week, weekends off in a 5mg 15iu gh kit it comes with 10ml water

3 iu gh morning 5 days on, 2 off
> 1 tab arimidex a day everyday
> 3 cytomel a day25 mcg x 3 everyday (75mcg) morning, afternoon ,night
> After workout 1/2 cc sigma glutimine,12 caps of bcaa, 1 tab glucophage with low carb drink
> 600-1000mg test e from iran a week
>
all this stuff is straight from the canadian pharmacy no ug lab stuff at all vaccume sealed seizin 15iu gh pharmacy sigma glutimine , ect ect thx again

the recomendation you got from mishko on the mesurement is right

change gh inject to every day,,increase to 4 units a day 2 units morning 2 units bvefore bed time
1/2 arimidex tablet every second day (i would not use it at all but thats me)
cytomel 2 times a day mid day and early evening ,,avoid morning
600mg test enantat for your size if under 220 shouild be enough if human grade from pharmacy
insted of arimidex add proviron

gh15 approved

incase u guys didnt see it and would like to read the info

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »
Hummmm?  I was hoping he came to share his knowledge and experience.  This ain't a circus.

And that is exactly why I am here...To share knowledge and experiences...
Sometimes - along the way - WHEN TIME PERMITS and some rather miserable getbiger had some choice of words for me that I find inappropriate - I also like to have some fun and - that's about it...

But, make no mistake about it - I am here to HELP, EDUCATE (if I have some info or opinion) and even point out MY OWN STUPID, RIDICULOUS, MORONIC MISTAKES - that almost killed me - and with complete awareness that I would be "joke of the month" or year...I still accept everything that would be coming my way - for that small opportunity to possibly save some lives...as (after all) - few people do listen to what I have o say...and those who did - thanked me personally numerous times...

And as I realized that my effort and exposure to getbig love/punishment didn't go to waste - I am still coming back for more...

Well, I am not ashamed to say: I love you guys :-*,  and even those few "haters" who think they hate me -I'll melt with my love...(just ask Shawn, Bob, King...etc...did they loved to hate me...or hated to love me...?...)

Bobby - I know you love me - don't try to say anything else - your nose will tell...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
well i am using 25mcg for the 1st week and will bridge it up and ive read and been told by many pros in the ifbb that u dont need to bridge it back down as for the title big stack buddy i know what a big stack is ive done cycles most of u would cream ur pants in just to get ur hands on the quality of shit i can get so dont try to tell me what is a big stack half u clowns never even heard of the shit im running but to milos thx again for ur info and gh15 also another thx my friend

THYROID?
I don't understand why would anyone suggest to stop thyroid "dead cold" (unless your whole cycle was super low - like 25 mcg/day from start to finish...

But, to healthy individual - if you take certain hormone - without valid medical reason - other than "bodybuilding" - your gland that produces particular hormone WILL respond (decrease production/release) to sudden increase of circulating hormone of choice (in your case - thyroid gland will reduce production/release of thyroid hormone)...

As it seems to me that your plan was to increase thyroid to 75mcg...if you start with 25 (one tab a day) - I would guess that whoever told you how to use it - suggested 25 mcg for 7 to 10 days before increasing that amount (if all vital signs are OK and/or as expected) to either 37,5 or 50 mcg for next 7 to 10 day period...and finally - 62.5 or 75 mcg for last 7 to 10 day period [ here in some cases amount that was obviously targeted as MAX - in your case 75 mcg could be prolonged for necessary amount of time to accomplish the goal - before starting to "pyramid down" or taper off - with at least SAME amount of days in descending mode (7 to 10 days) or slightly longer [1-3 days longer "descending step" in comparison to ascending...Here: 7 to 10 days UP (asc) and than 8 to 13 days DOWN (desc)]

Simple logic of safe and gradual increase, with possibility to react immediately and possibly STOP abruptly - upon urgent necessity (IF something goes wrong...).
It is considerably safer to stop "dead cold" - 25 mcg a day...than go from 75 to zero - if you know what I mean...

For that reason I agree that logic of person who recommended that you go:

1st week - 25 mcg/day
2nd week - 37.5
3rd week - 50
4th week - 62.5
5th week - 75
6th week - 75 (optional?)
7th week - start with descend:
10 days of 62.5
10 days of 50
10 days of 37.5
10 days of 25
and finish with 10 days of 12.5mcg/day

is completely reasonable and safe...if you know how to count...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »
theres no reason to taper it down. stop whenever you like.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 03:27:00 AM »
theres no reason to taper it down. stop whenever you like.

I'll let Milos argue with you about the medical reasons not to stop cold.  I will tell you that you may get very depressed.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 06:22:24 AM »
And that is exactly why I am here...To share knowledge and experiences...
Sometimes - along the way - WHEN TIME PERMITS and some rather miserable getbiger had some choice of words for me that I find inappropriate - I also like to have some fun and - that's about it...

But, make no mistake about it - I am here to HELP, EDUCATE (if I have some info or opinion) and even point out MY OWN STUPID, RIDICULOUS, MORONIC MISTAKES - that almost killed me - and with complete awareness that I would be "joke of the month" or year...I still accept everything that would be coming my way - for that small opportunity to possibly save some lives...as (after all) - few people do listen to what I have o say...and those who did - thanked me personally numerous times...

And as I realized that my effort and exposure to getbig love/punishment didn't go to waste - I am still coming back for more...

Well, I am not ashamed to say: I love you guys :-*,  and even those few "haters" who think they hate me -I'll melt with my love...(just ask Shawn, Bob, King...etc...did they loved to hate me...or hated to love me...?...)

Bobby - I know you love me - don't try to say anything else - your nose will tell...

Thank You, you have a great depth of experience that few will ever achieve and a willingness to talk about it and help people.  That is invaluable.  8)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »
THYROID?
I don't understand why would anyone suggest to stop thyroid "dead cold" (unless your whole cycle was super low - like 25 mcg/day from start to finish...

But, to healthy individual - if you take certain hormone - without valid medical reason - other than "bodybuilding" - your gland that produces particular hormone WILL respond (decrease production/release) to sudden increase of circulating hormone of choice (in your case - thyroid gland will reduce production/release of thyroid hormone)...

As it seems to me that your plan was to increase thyroid to 75mcg...if you start with 25 (one tab a day) - I would guess that whoever told you how to use it - suggested 25 mcg for 7 to 10 days before increasing that amount (if all vital signs are OK and/or as expected) to either 37,5 or 50 mcg for next 7 to 10 day period...and finally - 62.5 or 75 mcg for last 7 to 10 day period [ here in some cases amount that was obviously targeted as MAX - in your case 75 mcg could be prolonged for necessary amount of time to accomplish the goal - before starting to "pyramid down" or taper off - with at least SAME amount of days in descending mode (7 to 10 days) or slightly longer [1-3 days longer "descending step" in comparison to ascending...Here: 7 to 10 days UP (asc) and than 8 to 13 days DOWN (desc)]

Simple logic of safe and gradual increase, with possibility to react immediately and possibly STOP abruptly - upon urgent necessity (IF something goes wrong...).
It is considerably safer to stop "dead cold" - 25 mcg a day...than go from 75 to zero - if you know what I mean...

For that reason I agree that logic of person who recommended that you go:

1st week - 25 mcg/day
2nd week - 37.5
3rd week - 50
4th week - 62.5
5th week - 75
6th week - 75 (optional?)
7th week - start with descend:
10 days of 62.5
10 days of 50
10 days of 37.5
10 days of 25
and finish with 10 days of 12.5mcg/day

is completely reasonable and safe...if you know how to count...
thx again this is exactly how i was planing on doing it why not play it safe even if u can stop and nothing bad will happen im not going to chance it !!!!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
when did 600-1000mg. of test and 3 i.u. of growth become a "big stack"? ???

O.K big guy, let us know you're "secret' stack, other than protien from the tap.
Most are all show no go!