Author Topic: ACCORDING TO AUSSIEPRO IF YOU OWN A GYM YOU CANT POST YOUR PICS!!!  (Read 5200 times)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Re: ACCORDING TO AUSSIEPRO IF YOU OWN A GYM YOU CANT POST YOUR PICS!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
Not sure.  He won a title in Canada, but he and his gym are in Australia.

Easy Columbo  :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 10:16:25 AM »
i have owned a gym since 1992. am i in trouble??

rik

Yes you are.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »
i have owned a gym since 1992. am i in trouble??

rik

dude your built!!
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »
:D Weee

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 11:06:27 AM »
Bigbobs - avatar of his pic with a decent build
Aussiepro - avatar of Arnold because Aussiepro himself does not have a decent build

Aussiepro - melts down at every given instant, swears and bangs his keyboard
BigBobs - is calm and laughing in replies

Conclusion:  BigBobs > AussiePro.  End of story.

AUSSIE PRO OWNED :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
i OWN A TENNIS CLUB WITH A GYM IN IT...AND HERE'S MY PIC

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 12:17:01 PM »

I think EVERYONE on getbig has seen your pics before sevastee  ;D

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 04:37:26 PM »
LOL now he owns a gym....... WHAT CAN'T THIS GUY DO/OWN LOL

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »

Whats with the missing eyebrows?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 10:44:25 PM »

Hey do you know who Wayne Bryan is.  And his kids are ranked #1 in mens doubles I think.  I used to help Wayne when I was a kid.  I loved tennis.  His boys are awesome.  I remember Wayne and his dad beating Pancho Gonzales and his dad.  Did you ever play in Boca Raton at the then Vitas Geralitis International Tennis Center.  I played there in a tournament back in 88 or 89.  Played at night in front of about 5000 people against Bjorn Borg and Kristina Wayborn (starred in Octopussy).  My partner was Nels Van Patton.  Do you know any of these people.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 11:53:49 PM »
Hey do you know who Wayne Bryan is.  And his kids are ranked #1 in mens doubles I think.  I used to help Wayne when I was a kid.  I loved tennis.  His boys are awesome.  I remember Wayne and his dad beating Pancho Gonzales and his dad.  Did you ever play in Boca Raton at the then Vitas Geralitis International Tennis Center.  I played there in a tournament back in 88 or 89.  Played at night in front of about 5000 people against Bjorn Borg and Kristina Wayborn (starred in Octopussy).  My partner was Nels Van Patton.  Do you know any of these people.

Wow, Keith can relate to just about any activity in any part of the world!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 02:38:16 AM »
Bob and Mike are the# 1 ranked en's doubles pair in teh world...I do not know them personally butof course I've seen them.Never played in florida . the closest I've played was Van Der Meer tENNIS ACADEMY IN HILTONhEAD....WASN'T IT vAN pATTEN ?...HEARD OF THIS OLDtimer also..hahahaha...yes...I absolutely love tennis here's a pic with a fat tennis player...former....hahha aha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 06:22:30 PM »
Wow, Keith can relate to just about any activity in any part of the world!

No not really but I have been around.

Bob and Mike are the# 1 ranked en's doubles pair in teh world...I do not know them personally butof course I've seen them.Never played in florida . the closest I've played was Van Der Meer tENNIS ACADEMY IN HILTONhEAD....WASN'T IT vAN pATTEN ?...HEARD OF THIS OLDtimer also..hahahaha...yes...I absolutely love tennis here's a pic with a fat tennis player...former....hahha aha

Van Patton-Van Patten Tomato-Tomatoe.  I was in Miami doing an appearance and the people who were putting on this huge Celebrity Golf and Tennis Tournament asked me to participate.  It was in Boca Raton.  We played golf at Bear Creek I think it was called.  Dr. J was in my foursome.  He cheats really bad.  We did pretty good.  We also help open a new gym called Olympus if I remember right. I actually played basketball which I suck except I can shoot.  Just not dribble and walk at the same time.  We played a local fireman/policeman team for charity.  My teammates included; Dr. J., John Havlichick(?), and Rick Barry.  Needless to say I was in awe.
Rick Barry plys tennis very good.  I remember sitting with Grandma Gerulitis and Vitas and he was saying how good he was.  One of the neatest things I rememeber was getting free tennis shoes from Kapaa(?)  Everyday we got a free pair.  they had some kind of interchangable plastic inserts.  Pretty cool.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »
i think it's pretty reasonable, if you think about the fact that the aliens from planet Nibiru do love gym owners in pepper-mustard sauce as a main dish.
Since the planet Nibiru is about to come here in 2009-2012, they can surely get internet and are already viewing getbig to get the biggest gym owners on their menue.

You've been talkin' to gh15, haven't you?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 06:37:42 AM »
No not really but I have been around.

Van Patton-Van Patten Tomato-Tomatoe.  I was in Miami doing an appearance and the people who were putting on this huge Celebrity Golf and Tennis Tournament asked me to participate.  It was in Boca Raton.  We played golf at Bear Creek I think it was called.  Dr. J was in my foursome.  He cheats really bad.  We did pretty good.  We also help open a new gym called Olympus if I remember right. I actually played basketball which I suck except I can shoot.  Just not dribble and walk at the same time.  We played a local fireman/policeman team for charity.  My teammates included; Dr. J., John Havlichick(?), and Rick Barry.  Needless to say I was in awe.
Rick Barry plys tennis very good.  I remember sitting with Grandma Gerulitis and Vitas and he was saying how good he was.  One of the neatest things I rememeber was getting free tennis shoes from Kapaa(?)  Everyday we got a free pair.  they had some kind of interchangable plastic inserts.  Pretty cool.
kick ass...wish I would have been there . I got to play with one of the Bad Boys ....John Dumars in Detroit...he actually plays pretty decent tennis.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

You've been talkin' to gh15, haven't you?  ;D

You see, everything i say on getbig is 100% accurate, ask the mossad if you don't trust me. mossad@gh.15.com

::) ::)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 08:20:27 AM »
I own Musclecenter Gym(see pic) in Taipei ,Taiwan
And welcome all Getbigers to come here to workout !! :) :) :)