Author Topic: Gal Ferreira Yates - Updates  (Read 258705 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Gal Ferreira Yates update
« Reply #500 on: August 04, 2019, 08:04:38 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2019, 08:48:55 AM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: August 04, 2019, 02:57:10 PM »
Each to their own, but I admired Dorian when he first retired got off the gas and downsized and just gone on with life but kept training and living the lifestyle we all love. Now I don't just another modern day bodybuilder who can't train without juice, stoned all day talking absolute rubbish, who looks like he should be living on venice boardwalk with all the other homeless stoners.

What happened to the man who for years was advocating health and TRT and a fit and active lifestyle, now a psychedelic stoner.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: August 04, 2019, 03:17:53 PM »
Each to their own, but I admired Dorian when he first retired got off the gas and downsized and just gone on with life but kept training and living the lifestyle we all love. Now I don't just another modern day bodybuilder who can't train without juice, stoned all day talking absolute rubbish, who looks like he should be living on venice boardwalk with all the other homeless stoners.

What happened to the man who for years was advocating health and TRT and a fit and active lifestyle, now a psychedelic stoner.

a lot of old working class type white guys from his generation in Birmingham end up stoners. maybe it's because there was a big jamaican influence here, especially in their generation growing up in the 70s/80s.

it's just he took it to another level like he did with the training/roids lol.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #504 on: August 04, 2019, 03:22:34 PM »
dude has too much time on his hands.. searching for "meaning" with psychedelic drugs and shit

fuck off

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: August 04, 2019, 05:03:25 PM »
how old is his chica?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #506 on: August 04, 2019, 06:59:38 PM »
dude has too much time on his hands.. searching for "meaning" with psychedelic drugs and shit

fuck off

Agreed.  He spouts Wiggsian Logic.  Dope. It's called that for a reason and with Dorian that reason is on display with every video.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2019, 07:06:10 PM »
Agreed.  He spouts Wiggsian Logic.  Dope. It's called that for a reason and with Dorian that reason is on display with every video.

At least he uses his Penis and swim every day on the beautiful Marbella beach, while you.... LOL

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2019, 07:27:43 PM »
At least he uses his Penis and swim every day on the beautiful Marbella beach, while you.... LOL

i agree - dude seems to be doing OK for himself

cool little video of him training with his chica

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2019, 07:30:55 PM »

The Guy was a 6 time Mr. Olympia, is famous world wide, traveled the World, made decent money, has Kids, is married to a hot Girl, but what can we expect, coming from the Poster that made the comment? Yes, absolutely nothing

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: August 05, 2019, 05:02:15 AM »

nice video, his chick is holding up excellent for her age and looks like she has a high sex drive.

dorian has twinked up heavily since that video though. I wonder if he was on real trt during that period or on trt+ (i.e. 250mg to 500 mg).

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:43 PM »
nice video, his chick is holding up excellent for her age and looks like she has a high sex drive.

dorian has twinked up heavily since that video though. I wonder if he was on real trt during that period or on trt+ (i.e. 250mg to 500 mg).

her sex drive is next never nuts.  a girl on a little gear is like a 16 year old male. it is so bad they cannot control it sometimes

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #512 on: August 05, 2019, 09:17:23 PM »

No he hasn't.

He's 55, still looks great, and trains hard.
Y

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2019, 01:22:18 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2019, 01:24:23 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: October 08, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2019, 01:26:10 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: October 08, 2019, 01:28:04 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: October 08, 2019, 01:43:17 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: October 08, 2019, 01:45:00 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #520 on: October 08, 2019, 01:47:51 PM »
She's not hot enough for Getbiggers.

Getbiggers only go for 11s.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #521 on: October 08, 2019, 01:56:39 PM »
You can post all the pics in the world, but her Jean-Claude Van Damme voice is burned into my brain!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »

i get where your coming from Dorian was in his prime years when a lot of us were training our asses off ether in our prime years or close too it, his no nonsense balls too the wall take no prisoners mentality and discipline was like no other the guy was the best for good reason.

Fast forward too after he retired and more too the point nowadays...perhaps it’s just my view but maybe all the tunnel vision, all the discipline, no partying, no usual bullshit guys like flex wheeler etc were “enjoying” back then....

in a sense for Yates was bottled up during all those years and after he accompanied what he wanted he more or less thought fuck it...I’m
Going have that fun now it’s all over and unfortunately he’s having a little too much fun now he’s well into his 50s but that’s his choice he will go down in bodybuilding history as 1 of the greatest ever and too that point he’s satisfied with that fact in a way a lot slimmer too what’s happened too mike Tyson nowadays in terms of his drug habits etc.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2019, 02:17:53 PM »
i get where your coming from Dorian was in his prime years when a lot of us were training our asses off ether in our prime years or close too it, his no nonsense balls too the wall take no prisoners mentality and discipline was like no other the guy was the best for good reason.

Fast forward too after he retired and more too the point nowadays...perhaps it’s just my view but maybe all the tunnel vision, all the discipline, no partying, no usual bullshit guys like flex wheeler etc were “enjoying” back then....

in a sense for Yates was bottled up during all those years and after he accompanied what he wanted he more or less thought fuck it...I’m
Going have that fun now it’s all over and unfortunately he’s having a little too much fun now he’s well into his 50s but that’s his choice he will go down in bodybuilding history and too that point he’s satisfied with that fact.
Good post but I can also see"honest" opinion being valid also.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: October 08, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »

Going have that fun now it’s all over and unfortunately he’s having a little too much fun now he’s well into his 50s but that’s his choice he will go down in bodybuilding history as 1 of the greatest ever and too that point he’s satisfied with that fact in a way a lot slimmer too what’s happened too mike Tyson nowadays in terms of his drug habits etc.

Dorian always said it would be pipe and slippers when he retired from competition, bodybuilding was a means to an end, he traded the pipe and slippers for a bong and some magic mushrooms.

I envy the guy..