Author Topic: OBAMA TO BREAK ANOTHER PROMISE - WON'T END DONT ASK DONT TELL!  (Read 2891 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
OBAMA TO BREAK ANOTHER PROMISE - WON'T END DONT ASK DONT TELL!
« on: November 21, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »
Put this on the list of more broken campaign promises by ZERO.  Just like his grandmother and Rev. Wright, the gays are getting thrown under the bus and Obama now claims he wont end dont ask dont tell despite promises to the gay "community" that he would.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/21/obama-to-delay-repeal-of-dont-ask-dont-tell/

Just remember, you guys voted for him.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: OBAMA TO BREAK ANOTHER PROMISE - WON'T END DONT ASK DONT TELL!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 08:16:37 AM »
He's delaying it.

Probably a good move.

I think your hatred or whatever you call it for Obama is making you nit pick stuff a bit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 08:21:21 AM »
They need to leave this one alone.....no social engineering. Yeah a bunch of retired Generals and Admirals said we should do it.....RETIRED being the key word. Forget it, the policy works fine.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »
He's delaying it.

Probably a good move.

I think your hatred or whatever you call it for Obama is making you nit pick stuff a bit.

And when the military chiefs tell him its a terrible idea and the Don't Ask Dont Tell has worked fine, then what???????????

This is political talk for ZERO not carrying through with his promises and he is going to use the military chiefs' advise as to why he is not going to do it.

BTW - I am going to treat ZERO the same way liberals treated GWB and are now treating Palin.

Why do you think Obama did not come out in favor of Prop 8 for CA?????????????????????

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »
People need to realise that Obama is just another scumbag politician who lied to get into office.
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »
They need to leave this one alone.....no social engineering. Yeah a bunch of retired Generals and Admirals said we should do it.....RETIRED being the key word. Forget it, the policy works fine.

The policy is ridiculous.  It was simply a gay compromise by Clinton and the ancient homophones who are now retired.

I remember having a long drawn out argument with Millitarymuscle69 over this 2 years ago.  I argued that it would eventually happen  in the next 10 years but i never though it would happen this quick.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:29 AM »
And when the military chiefs tell him its a terrible idea and the Don't Ask Dont Tell has worked fine, then what???????????

This is political talk for ZERO not carrying through with his promises and he is going to use the military chiefs' advise as to why he is not going to do it.

BTW - I am going to treat ZERO the same way liberals treated GWB and are now treating Palin.

Why do you think Obama did not come out in favor of Prop 8 for CA?????????????????????

I don't know about all that.  But politically, what he's doing makes good sense.  So i don't see fault in it.  I don't see this as a broken promise.  If he said, I'm not going to do anything at all then I'd call it a broken promise.

The General are going to resist it.  They will always resist change.   That's what older successful people do.   ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 08:30:34 AM »
It pretty damm simple Ozmo..u have alot...alot of evengelical christians among the Officer Corp, and among many senior NCO's especially senior NCO's. They won't stand for it. I won't take to kindly to some out of the closet cock sucker, tromping through the office in drag off to bang  a guy. If they want to serve, do it...but I don't need to see them do their other shit openly.  I have first hand experience dealing with a kid who said he was gay. We delt with it according to the regs and it worked out ok for everybody.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
He doesn't need to mess with it at this point. There would seem to be alot more lesbians then fags.....
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41:53 AM »
It pretty damm simple Ozmo..u have alot...alot of evengelical christians among the Officer Corp, and among many senior NCO's especially senior NCO's. They won't stand for it. I won't take to kindly to some out of the closet cock sucker, tromping through the office in drag off to bang  a guy. If they want to serve, do it...but I don't need to see them do their other shit openly.  I have first hand experience dealing with a kid who said he was gay. We delt with it according to the regs and it worked out ok for everybody.

The same exact sh1t happened when Clinton imposed it years ago.   The Military built a bridge and got over themselves.   They build another one. 

Time to evolve to the next stage!   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAH

j/k  I share some empathy for your concerns. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »
If u have 10 serving gays...8 will do their jobs and be fine...its the other 2 that will be either monster leather hat wearing and assless chaps dudes or super flamboyant wacko's. The first time an 18 year SAW gunner from Iowa walks in on his roommate blowing another dude....and blows the two guys to hell, that will be the end of that. Why risk it, leave it alone.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:59 AM »
If u have 10 serving gays...8 will do their jobs and be fine...its the other 2 that will be either monster leather hat wearing and assless chaps dudes or super flamboyant wacko's. The first time an 18 year SAW gunner from Iowa walks in on his roommate blowing another dude....and blows the two guys to hell, that will be the end of that. Why risk it, leave it alone.

Sounds like the 18 year old SAW gunner needs to grow/evolve the fvck up or spend the rest of his life in jail for being a murderous moron.

All Growth/change comes with pain and adjustment.  Many modern armies have allowed gays and they made it work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 09:08:21 AM »
Sounds like the 18 year old SAW gunner needs to grow/evolve the fvck up or spend the rest of his life in jail for being a murderous moron.

All Growth/change comes with pain and adjustment.  Many modern armies have allowed gays and they made it work.

No, you need to stop meddling with the best military in the history of mankind.  That saw gunnner is what allows you to have the right to mock his beliefs in the first place. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »
No, you need to stop meddling with the best military in the history of mankind.  That saw gunnner is what allows you to have the right to mock his beliefs in the first place. 

I'm mocking his beliefs that justifies murder?   ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

unbelievable.  the guy just commitment murder and i said he should be thrown in jail for life and you say I'm mocking him?

The best military in the world is the best, not because of don't ask don't tell.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
BTW we are the best military of this age.  But arguably not in the history of man.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
Risking thowing the thread off..who would u consider the best.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 09:23:27 AM »
BTW we are the best military of this age.  But arguably not in the history of man.

No, if a small number of gays keep their mouths and asses STFU in orde to keep cohesion amongst the 99% of the other soldiers, they should be booted out of the military.  

Unit cohesion and discipline is of the the utmost importance, not social engineering of the military fighting men and women.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »
This is what its all about. We're at war, stick to business.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:29 AM »
Risking thowing the thread off..who would u consider the best.

I said "arguably"  because you have to consider each age.  For example, you have the Mongol of the 1100's, the Huns of the 400's, the Romans, the Germans of 41-42, the Russians of 44, etc.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »
No, if a small number of gays keep their mouths and asses STFU in orde to keep cohesion amongst the 99% of the other soldiers, they should be booted out of the military.  

Unit cohesion and discipline is of the the utmost importance, not social engineering of the military fighting men and women.  

I agree, however, Social evolution prevents regression.

There are GAYS in the military smoking pole right now.  Not much would change.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »
'

LMAO.... best gimmic ever!  He has to be Hugo, surely!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:45 AM »
I said "arguably"  because you have to consider each age.  For example, you have the Mongol of the 1100's, the Huns of the 400's, the Romans, the Germans of 41-42, the Russians of 44, etc.  

Our nation has been extremely restrained in how we wage war.  

Those countries you listed were seeking to build an empire, we have not done that.  After WW2 we easily could have taken Europe and Russia if we wanted, but did not.

The Russians were only good because they sacrificed so many of their own to slaughter and the germans ran out bullets.  The Russians really were evil people in what they did.  The Germans were just as bad, but it was terrible all around.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »
I agree, however, Social evolution prevents regression.

There are GAYS in the military smoking pole right now.  Not much would change.

Being gay and promoting a gay agenda is not progess.  I dont know where you got that nonsense.

We must have policies that allow the military to do what it is meant to do, kill people and break things.

If having gays serve openly does that, fine I am for it.  If not, then they need to either not join or keep quiet about their gayness.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 09:46:54 AM »
Our nation has been extremely restrained in how we wage war.  

Those countries you listed were seeking to build an empire, we have not done that.  After WW2 we easily could have taken Europe and Russia if we wanted, but did not.

The Russians were only good because they sacrificed so many of their own to slaughter and the germans ran out bullets.  The Russians really were evil people in what they did.  The Germans were just as bad, but it was terrible all around.

You are very incorrect about WW2.  

"the Russians were only good...."

The Russians had better tanks, better artillery, and larger army and had been fighting the Germans for 4 years on a 2 thousand mile front.

The real war, was the eastern front.  We had roughly 50 divisions in Europe at the end of the war.  Russia had over 150.

I'm not saying we would have surely lost, I'm saying to beat them would have been unlikely.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »
Being gay and promoting a gay agenda is not progess.  I dont know where you got that nonsense.

We must have policies that allow the military to do what it is meant to do, kill people and break things.

If having gays serve openly does that, fine I am for it.  If not, then they need to either not join or keep quiet about their gayness.

Who's talking about a gay agenda?   Why do you constantly twist shit around?   First you say I'm mocking a persons beliefs when i say a person who commits a murder should be punished for it, then you connect social evolution to promoting the gay agenda.

If you are going to debate this at least be accurate. FFS.

There are gays everywhere in every walk of life.  The policy (don't ask don't tell) promotes denial.  Denial is social regression.  Social evolution would be acknowledging the reality.  The 18 SAW gunner needs to grow the fvck up and get over it or regress his ass in jail for murder.  (BTW in jail, he'll likely become someone's bitch)