Author Topic: wtf is adonis principles???  (Read 19245 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: wtf is adonis principles???
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2007, 05:40:47 PM »
Hi intenseone.... i just got back from my back work out and had an awsome pump.... my back is throbbing. Looks like the 3 muskateers helped alot. I think ill have anothero ne. OMG OMG OMG ZOMG I NEED TO SPIKE MY INSULIN AND GET A PROTIEN SHAKE OMG!!!! BAGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH delusionality is the fungus of the modern day bodybuilding industry.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2007, 06:01:37 PM »
If you read what I post once in a while, you wouldn`t have to make wild assumptions.

You do have alot of good things to say, I won't deny that.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »
   I think Adonis' principles may have some merit to them to some extent. In a broad sense a calorie does equal a calorie no matter how you slice it. But,don't  the Carb/Fat/Protein each have their own metabolic process? Such as protein being converted into amino acids etc? But with that, how much protein do you truely need to sustain growth coupled with an exercise program? These questions need to be explored, as popular "fact" is often nothing more than junk science mixed with hype and advertising dollars.

And really Onlyme, calling Adonis "Apenis" is the fucking lamest thing I've seen in a while. Instead of attacking Adonis, maybe you should engage in actual constructive arguements based on fact and research instead of calling Adonis a 'stupid poo poo head' you fucking child.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2007, 07:54:33 PM »
too unorthodox for me or any other hormonized bodybuilder. No point to do it. maybe offseason. if it was sooo greatm everybody would be doing it
-

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
too unorthodox for me or any other hormonized bodybuilder. No point to do it. maybe offseason. if it was sooo greatm everybody would be doing it
People are too afraid to try it. I was too but i took a leap and it worked. You are begining to see more and more people coming out of the wood work claiming success.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
Dude this whole thread is something else

;D
#

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2007, 08:33:29 PM »
   I think Adonis' principles may have some merit to them to some extent. In a broad sense a calorie does equal a calorie no matter how you slice it. But,don't  the Carb/Fat/Protein each have their own metabolic process? Such as protein being converted into amino acids etc? But with that, how much protein do you truely need to sustain growth coupled with an exercise program? These questions need to be explored, as popular "fact" is often nothing more than junk science mixed with hype and advertising dollars.

And really Onlyme, calling Adonis "Apenis" is the fucking lamest thing I've seen in a while. Instead of attacking Adonis, maybe you should engage in actual constructive arguements based on fact and research instead of calling Adonis a 'stupid poo poo head' you fucking child.

???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2007, 08:35:09 PM »
onlyme, what are you 50?

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2007, 11:12:14 PM »
i started this thread and thru all this bs, most entertaining but pure bs, i gather that apenis eats 2900 cals a day, which sounds normal. from what i have read a nutrtion cal deficit of 500 cal will allow u to lose weight. Apenis does not tell the formula he uses and must be well happy that everyone is askin wat it is - like the kid in playground who knows "the secret" but alas my friends there is no secret if he had discovered something iincredibly new and amzin then he would declare it straight away, i know hed do anything to improve his rep on here, where hes nicknamed apenis, someone post the pics again im savin them so in a year  i can melt him down again.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2007, 05:01:27 AM »
Sociopath

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of Adonis.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2007, 05:07:25 AM »
WARNING

Dear Get Big,

You're about to discover the most delusional and pathological liar on the internet today.  This man is claiming to have developed principles of diet programs fitness models for bodybuilders to reach single digit body fat levels.  Now on top of that he will private message and tell you for a fee he will get you into shape.

Over the past 9 years, through a long and painstaking process of trial, error, Adonis has done only a internet bodybuilding show and took second place. Now he asks for money because he's claiming to have a surefire system for losing body fat,  based on  no known education or training in nutrition or competitive bodybuilding experience with in the fitness industry.

The True Adonis is a grifter on the internet, who will manipulate the web community and find a mark into his tricks or dishonest plan. Sometimes Adonis will rely on naive individuals who put their confidence in to his schemes, such as "too good to be true" claims. It may take months for the wider community to discover that such claims are bogus, and usually it is too late, as many people have lost time and money.

Thank You

Wolfgang

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2007, 05:20:26 AM »
i havent been on here for a while, but this shit talker was pwnd last time i was here for having spider monkey arms, being a tranny , and being fucked in the head. He was a complete joke, now he has come out with some principles??? Now i heard of the book of"Klaus, the great one", but i did read into this before being confused. Wat the fuck r they in bullet points?
Sure...when you smoke enough crack anything is possible.

PB

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »
Hi intenseone.... i just got back from my back work out and had an awsome pump.... my back is throbbing. Looks like the 3 muskateers helped alot. I think ill have anothero ne. OMG OMG OMG ZOMG I NEED TO SPIKE MY INSULIN AND GET A PROTIEN SHAKE OMG!!!! BAGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH delusionality is the fungus of the modern day bodybuilding industry.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »
Dude this whole thread is something else and it continues EPIC  ;D
#