Author Topic: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?  (Read 34951 times)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »
My rice pudding spilled in my gym bag that I take to work, I was absolutely miserable for about 10 - 15 minutes there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »
When my dad passed 25 years ago, still remember it like it was yesterday and when my wife miscarried a year and a half ago. With my dad, I still wake up crying at times.
wheres your faith brother ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 09:44:31 PM »
We don't get along really but I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage. That's something that I really fear badly since my GF has endimitriosis & we are hoping to start a family in a couple years.
I still don`t understand why anyone would want to have a child.  I am not trying to be crass, I just don`t get the interest or the desire at all.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »
When my Dad died, i fought in Many Different Disciplines over the years, Started out simple like most in Karate as a Kid, Wrestling, Then Full contact stuff, Boxing, Then Kickboxing, Muay tai etc etc, you get Smashed around that goes with the Discipline win or lose you know that right from the get go, you feel that Hurt more so after-wards like the coming days more Physical than anything in my experience, then its gone, when someone Close to You Dies, Mother, Father, Sister, Brother etc....that is a Totally Different type of Hurt, that alot of us take a real long time to Deal with, Just my 2 cents on the issue but i hear you ND and Coach loud and clear.
Death is quite easy to deal with if you realize it can happen to anyone at any moment.  Expect it to come your way and to everyone you know as soon as possible.  None of us are going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »
losing it all on red.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »
I still don`t understand why anyone would want to have a child.  I am not trying to be crass, I just don`t get the interest or the desire at all.  

I guess it is fortunate not all folks feel the way you do....otherwise you'd not be here posting, would you? Or, you were an unwanted accident. I am not trying to be a smart ass here, but think about it.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2011, 09:57:49 PM »
Death is quite easy to deal with if you realize it can happen to anyone at any moment.  Expect it to come your way and to everyone you know as soon as possible.  None of us are going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.
Interesting your posts as usual TA, Had someone Close to you Go such as your Mum, Dad, Brother, Wife yet Adonis?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »
Leafy, back in the mid 80's I used to work bouncing at a Chinese/Vietnamese night club in Alhambra, ca. The people that I worked with were all off duty Marshalls (now Sheriff dept). The one marshall worked the front taking money, I worked right in front of him checking I'd, not letting underaged in, kicking people out, etc. I got the job because I knew on of the marshalls and was studying to become one myself. The people that came in were rival gang members but that was the place to go as kind if a neutral zone. Vietnamese would always either try to sneak there way in (if they were underage) or lie. We kicked people out a lot and we also got threatened a lot. Long story short, we got threatened one night and at the end of the night one came back and shot the place up, hollow point bullets and all. My friend died on in OR and the shooter fled, I managed to get several rounds off as he was leaving (as did the other cops that was there with me) but he was too far gone. They caught him 6mos later in Chinatown in Boston, extradited him back and stood trial. I was the only witness.

What a hero.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
Hero for what? My best friend died in front of me dickhead. Being in protective custody for a year sucked.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2011, 10:08:06 PM »
That sucks, I'm glad your kid is OK.

When my boxing license was denied .

Aids? 

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
death of my dog  :'(

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »
Interesting your posts as usual TA, Had someone Close to you Go such as your Mum, Dad, Brother, Wife yet Adonis?
Pretty much everyone has gone into the night.  People should not dwell on death, there is no point to do so and it accomplishes absolutely nothing.  Prepare yourself early for all of it and imagine your life without these people in it.  When it happens, the blow won`t be as bad.  Lastly, do not put too much importance on their death, it was inevitable anyways and once someone is gone, thats it.  You have to let go and move forward.  Living in the past will only ensure a dismal future.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:20 PM »
I guess it is fortunate not all folks feel the way you do....otherwise you'd not be here posting, would you? Or, you were an unwanted accident. I am not trying to be a smart ass here, but think about it.
I was planned actually, however If I would have never been born, I wouldn`t have known the difference.  I am glad I am here though, its quite an entertaining show I must say.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:26 PM »
Joining this site ;)

Ditto.

It's a "love/hate" relationship.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »
Pretty much everyone has gone into the night.  People should not dwell on death, there is no point to do so and it accomplishes absolutely nothing.  Prepare yourself early for all of it and imagine your life without these people in it.  When it happens, the blow won`t be as bad.  Lastly, do not put too much importance on their death, it was inevitable anyways and once someone is gone, thats it.  You have to let go and move forward.  Living in the past will only ensure a dismal future.

you kill em?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
To be honest that moment has yet to come into my life...I hope it never comes.  :-\

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2011, 11:00:58 PM »
To be honest that moment has yet to come into my life...I hope it never comes.  :-\

if it doesn't, you haven't really lived..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
if it doesn't, you haven't really lived..
im too young I guess. 23

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »
you kill em?
They wanted to see Disneyland...
I showed them Hell.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
That alone warrants an investigation. No wonder you're mentally fucked.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 11:20:12 PM »
That alone warrants an investigation. No wonder you're mentally fucked.
No my dear Roach, I think it does not, unless of course you wish to see Epcot Center later this fall...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 11:23:36 PM »
For me it was when my partner of ten years died.  And then years later I met and fell in love with someone else and discovered I had an ectopic preg in my left tube and ended up hemouraging and almost died.  I never thought I would get over these things, but I have and am stronger for it.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2011, 11:33:31 PM »
For me it was when my partner of ten years died.  And then years later I met and fell in love with someone else and discovered I had an ectopic preg in my left tube and ended up hemouraging and almost died.  I never thought I would get over these things, but I have and am stronger for it.  
How did your partner die?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
How did your partner die?
That's a painful story as well.  I don't even want to start because I haven't got over the way he died and never will.  Just seeing someone you love suffer hurts me still to this day.  I just want to remember the good/happy times but sometimes I think of the sad times too.