Author Topic: Does this guy post here is he natural SERIOUSLY?  (Read 5921 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Does this guy post here is he natural SERIOUSLY?
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2008, 06:01:22 PM »
Jae looks pretty huge, but his back is lacking in width.

Still pretty impressive! Dieted down = force to be reckoned with

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
if you cause more satellite cell activation with one movement, than you do with another, then yes, it doesnt matter which movement is which, more satellite cell activation = more growth.   

now, certain movements can cause greater increases in hormone levels..like heavy compound movements.   but thats a different story and im not talking about stimulating hormone produtction.

i was only using that as a refernce..of course, close grip bench presses are a better "mass movement".   but, if your a pussy with them and dont activate any growth. then you wont grow, regardless of the movement.

You just shut your own argument down there son..
Hows the training/ first cycle going?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »
thats not at all what i said

epic trying to twist my words to make your self seem like your owning somebody..

trying to be a fox news pundit when you grow up ?

::)

No, just trying to school a young punk who doesn't know when to STFU. Any luck with those MHP SARMS retard?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2008, 11:54:54 AM »
Is this guy on gear! I believe he posts hear.

If he does he needs to find a new hobby.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2008, 03:38:20 PM »
If he does he needs to find a new hobby.

What do you mean?
Spirit of Truth

BigIronMike25

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »
I know BigIronMike25 pretty well...I've known him for years. Mike was always a pretty skinny guy, baseball player. He was a pretty good ball player in collage but messed his shoulder up pretty bad so that was that.

Mike is 6'3" and at his last show which was in March he weighed in at 208lbs I think...if it wasn't 208lbs it was something along those lines. And I think that pic posted is form a show he did, his first one 2yrs ago where he weighed around 185-188lbs.

At his last show which was the Beverly International NKY Championships, a pretty big show for those that don't keep up, he did not place as high as he would have liked but there was one very positive aspect. The Promoters and judges of the show said he was the best conditioned guy on the stage that day, but he just needed more size. As many on this board are unaware, more size just takes time, gear or no gear, and Mike does not use that much...not at all. But he's one of the sharpest guys around when it comes to the whole BB thing and very passionate about it as well. In time I'm confident Mike will put on the added size he needs and do well.

How do I know this? Well he has got a good team of supporters. I do Mikes diets and his posing and training he works with Brandon Curry...as you all know that is a tough team to beat 8)

Hey Big dawg, thanks for the positive words man, it means a great deal to me because youve always been a big inspiration to me...

Some of these dumbasses on here just want to rip on people just because they are so disgusted at their own "fatbastard" physiques.....makes me laugh and makes me wanna work a lot harder

anyway here's some of the show pics from March

http://rochelle-hubs.smugmug.com/gallery/4560200_FTTq3

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »
Its funny how many guys talk shit and rip pro's physique when they are actually built like a teenage girl.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2008, 03:01:16 PM »
exactly .... bitchboy ...heres a sneak peak into the future ...future Mr. Getbig

you sure  ;)