Author Topic: Why Martinez will never be Mr Olympia...  (Read 3320 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Why Martinez will never be Mr Olympia...
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 06:26:37 AM »
We'll have to get his private Email - Lee. Have you got it??

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 06:42:48 AM »
We'll have to get his private Email - Lee. Have you got it??

lee's not allowed to give you that information under the terms of the restraining order.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 07:17:48 AM »
Saw the other thread and have made my comment on that. Its NOT been a good week re the IFBB has it?!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »
Saw the other thread and have made my comment on that. Its NOT been a good week re the IFBB has it?!

this is the most obvious and disgusting case of corrupt judging in the history of the ifbb, bar none.

put any shot of dennis against jay from this contest and there is NO WAY in hell you can justify the result. even a precursory glance at the criteria will nullify that thought.

people will always allege to what degree the role drugs play in the creation of these bodies, but one thing that can't be denied is the sacrifice and spartan like discipline these guys put into their preparation for this contest.

by awarding the pillsbury doughboy the title, it is a slap in the face to every single athlete that has ever competed in this contest. no offence to jay, but there is no possible way he can be so deluded as to believe that he actually deserved the win.

jay was happy and fat with fucking chipmonk cheeks the day before the contest and everyone that knew ANYTHING knew there was no way jay could pull it back from there. he plain didn't do his homework or the dog ate it, but he sure as shit was OFF, so why did he have that knowing grin?

the ifbb will feel this one and jay will regret it too. ask franco how well he was regarded by bodybuilding fans after receiving his gift in 1981. he would have been better off not even entering that contest.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 08:22:24 AM »
this is the most obvious and disgusting case of corrupt judging in the history of the ifbb, bar none.

put any shot of dennis against jay from this contest and there is NO WAY in hell you can justify the result. even a precursory glance at the criteria will nullify that thought.

people will always allege to what degree the role drugs play in the creation of these bodies, but one thing that can't be denied is the sacrifice and spartan like discipline these guys put into their preparation for this contest.

by awarding the pillsbury doughboy the title, it is a slap in the face to every single athlete that has ever competed in this contest. no offence to jay, but there is no possible way he can be so deluded as to believe that he actually deserved the win.

jay was happy and fat with fucking chipmonk cheeks the day before the contest and everyone that knew ANYTHING knew there was no way jay could pull it back from there. he plain didn't do his homework or the dog ate it, but he sure as shit was OFF, so why did he have that knowing grin?

the ifbb will feel this one and jay will regret it too. ask franco how well he was regarded by bodybuilding fans after receiving his gift in 1981. he would have been better off not even entering that contest.

Totally Agree - Ive been an avid follower and fan of IFBB Pro Bodybuilding and its true ( symmetrical ) stars since I saw Haney pose in the Uk in 1987. Like every other fan Ive put loads of my hard earned money their way, having attended all the Grand Prix here. Now Im sure Chick will be on here later being sarcastic, rude or telling us to chill, BUT at the end of the day we are the guys worldwide that have kept the IFBB alive by attending the events. This weekend was THE premier bodybuilding event in the world and it appeared to be corrupt or certainly influenced by Sponsorships. This disrespect to the other athletes who worked so hard and the fans, together with the cancellation of the Euro Tour, just leaves wondering what the hell they think they are doing ..... Rant Over  :P

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2007, 12:37:18 PM »
Great thread. I can't believe we stay on subject for 2 pages 8)

Still believe his involvment with drug related stuff will be like a piece of toilet paper stuck on his shoe.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 01:58:35 PM »
Great thread. I can't believe we stay on subject for 2 pages 8)

Still believe his involvment with druge related stuff will be like a piece of toilet paper stuck on his shoe.

wait for mars to post a girl whos having a good time swallowing

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:53 PM »
I said it here first.

YEah, we'll be sure to credit you with saying it first.  Now, who the fuck are you again? ::)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »
YEah, we'll be sure to credit you with saying it first.  Now, who the fuck are you again? ::)

I'm a millionaire who has a 12 inch cock, who squats 700 for reps, benches 550 for 12 easy reps, 22 inch arms, but I don't have pics to show for. ;)

Now, who the fuck are you again, asswipe???