Author Topic: Marine against the NFL asking for a boycott  (Read 7430 times)

chess315

Marine against the NFL asking for a boycott
« on: September 19, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »
We should disclose all there steroids secretary fuck them

===========================================================

Commisioner,

I’ve been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and Giants Stadium.

I missed the ’90-’91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.

Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.

Now I watch multi millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

You are complicit in this!

You’ll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the morale courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this.

Yes, I know, it’s their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a despicable manner. What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?

I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that’s much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn’t it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone? Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is ok? You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow scum on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multimillion dollar contracts for playing a freaking game! You condone it all by your refusal to act. You’re just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applause those who have not.

Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.

They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don’t do it for an hour on Sunday. They do 24/7 often with lead,not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don’t even have ice! Many do t have legs or arms. Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.

I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!

Time to change the channel.

Col Jeffrey A Powers USMC(ret)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Marines against the NFL asking for a boy cott
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 03:18:22 PM »
Marines should be more concerned about eradicating terrorist from the world and less about pigskin football

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »
Lol at the butthurt Marines.

We're fighting for your freedom but choose to express those freedoms and we'll boycott you. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 04:39:03 PM »
Its not the "The Marines", it was A marine. Plus he's right...

http://www.snopes.com/retired-marine-open-letter-nfl/

Foolish, thug, spoiled, crybaby millionaires protesting.  ::)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Marines against the NFL asking for a boycott
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
The national anthem doesn't mean anything to me and the flag doesn't either.  The USA is ran by nothing but corrupt politicians and has been for years.  It buttfucks every hard working citizen at every turn.  These people getting all upset over football players kneeling don't realize this isn't the same America from the post ww2 1950's.

chess315

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 07:45:44 PM »
A lot NFL players take more then off pros

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
Anyone watching  The confession tapes  on netflix ?

more worthless pigs , but these wear suits and ties

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »
I served in the Marine Corps 30 years ago next year. Back then i was young dumb and full of cum as they say. I was overly patriotic, blindly so. Over the years i have become more observant of the real world and where America stands in it. While i am still patriotic, i am not so blindly so. I feel that any one whom can make a statement regarding injustices from our nation should do so if they can. After all, a real patriot amd groups of them did just that some 300 years ago. They where the founding fathers of this country. Now, with regards to the NFL. Anyone under a contract to work for an industry needs to respect that industries traditions and play the game accordingly. If they choose to make a protest do it on hour own time. I undsfstand if they did the impact would be very nill compared to how they did it during the game. So from that standpoint its effect is greater. Howevef it also faces a much larger backlash. Will their protest come to any effective change? Time will tellm
   As for the postering statements made by the retired Marine Colonel. Let me put it this way, anyone serving in the military regardless of rank or branch lives in a bubble. They are surrounded by like minded individuals all day and night, every day of the week. On base and off they surround themselves with their military world. Most of them have never really been in the real world outside of public school. What the players of the NFL have done for the protest has nothing to do with the military. Leave it for the cocky elite few to think it was about them, or to make it about them. It takes years for a Marine of 4 years to shake loose from his experiences once in the civilian sector, cannot imagine a career Marine tryi g to blend in. Probably never will, and most likely bores the shit out of everyone talking about his time in the Corps.
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »
===========================================================

Commisioner,

I’ve been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and Giants Stadium.

I missed the ’90-’91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.

Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.

Now I watch multi millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

You are complicit in this!

You’ll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the morale courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this.

Yes, I know, it’s their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a despicable manner. What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?

I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that’s much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn’t it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone? Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is ok? You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow scum on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multimillion dollar contracts for playing a freaking game! You condone it all by your refusal to act. You’re just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applause those who have not.

Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.

They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don’t do it for an hour on Sunday. They do 24/7 often with lead,not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don’t even have ice! Many do t have legs or arms. Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.

I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!

Time to change the channel.

Col Jeffrey A Powers USMC(ret)

I'm one step ahead of you Devil Dog.  Fuck the NFL for life.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »
The national anthem doesn't mean anything to me and the flag doesn't either.  The USA is ran by nothing but corrupt politicians and has been for years.  It buttfucks every hard working citizen at every turn.  These people getting all upset over football players kneeling don't realize this isn't the same America from the post ww2 1950's.

Really? Then why are you here? What country is better than the US? What country has more success, rags to riches stories than the US? Why do so many people want to come here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 10:40:39 PM »
I served in the Marine Corps 30 years ago next year. Back then i was young dumb and full of cum as they say. I was overly patriotic, blindly so. Over the years i have become more observant of the real world and where America stands in it. While i am still patriotic, i am not so blindly so. I feel that any one whom can make a statement regarding injustices from our nation should do so if they can. After all, a real patriot amd groups of them did just that some 300 years ago. They where the founding fathers of this country. Now, with regards to the NFL. Anyone under a contract to work for an industry needs to respect that industries traditions and play the game accordingly. If they choose to make a protest do it on hour own time. I undsfstand if they did the impact would be very nill compared to how they did it during the game. So from that standpoint its effect is greater. Howevef it also faces a much larger backlash. Will their protest come to any effective change? Time will tellm
   As for the postering statements made by the retired Marine Colonel. Let me put it this way, anyone serving in the military regardless of rank or branch lives in a bubble. They are surrounded by like minded individuals all day and night, every day of the week. On base and off they surround themselves with their military world. Most of them have never really been in the real world outside of public school. What the players of the NFL have done for the protest has nothing to do with the military. Leave it for the cocky elite few to think it was about them, or to make it about them. It takes years for a Marine of 4 years to shake loose from his experiences once in the civilian sector, cannot imagine a career Marine tryi g to blend in. Probably never will, and most likely bores the shit out of everyone talking about his time in the Corps.

I agree that protest and making public statements are good but NFL games are not the place.

As far as living in a bubble. Millionaire stars and celebrities are the ones in the bubble. Soldiers that have travelled the world and seen how others have to live have a better idea of how real life is for most. The world is a very unforgiving and violent place and we take so much for granted in our comfy homes. Even more so for those that act in movies or play ball for half the year for millions of dollars.

The players are free to express their freedom of expression whereever they want. And the NFL brass are free to censor, penalize and punish them. People forget that censorship only applies to the government. An employer can tell you what to wear, how to act, what you can and cannot say while on their time.
You're free to take it or leave it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 01:18:04 AM »

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 01:19:30 AM »
I agree that protest and making public statements are good but NFL games are not the place.

As far as living in a bubble. Millionaire stars and celebrities are the ones in the bubble. Soldiers that have travelled the world and seen how others have to live have a better idea of how real life is for most. The world is a very unforgiving and violent place and we take so much for granted in our comfy homes. Even more so for those that act in movies or play ball for half the year for millions of dollars.

The players are free to express their freedom of expression whereever they want. And the NFL brass are free to censor, penalize and punish them. People forget that censorship only applies to the government. An employer can tell you what to wear, how to act, what you can and cannot say while on their time.

I think you will find a lot of employers are now forced by legislation to allow people a lot more freedom.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 02:17:04 AM »
Really? Then why are you here? What country is better than the US? What country has more success, rags to riches stories than the US? Why do so many people want to come here?

20 million illegal immigrants can't be wrong.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 03:12:54 AM »
I think you will find a lot of employers are now forced by legislation to allow people a lot more freedom.

Unfortunately you may be right. It's odd how so many people so willingly allow, and even want, the government to have more control over their lives. Then they'll complain when American employers outsource their labor and move more to automation. Why hire a whiny, demanding unskilled, American worker when you can get a robot or a Chinese/Mexican begging to work for an American company?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 03:13:33 AM »

20 million illegal immigrants can't be wrong.

So true.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 06:59:08 AM »

Pretty much the same thing i stated regarding protests in the NFL.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2017, 07:01:15 AM »
;D

Haha. Nice try, you will notice i did not go on about anything regarding service in the Corps. Ive learned unless asked to save it for my buddies whom are vets as well. ;)
h

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2017, 07:22:25 AM »

We're fighting for your freedom but choose to express those freedoms and we'll boycott you. 

i still don't understand how the military fights for americans freedoms. can anyone elucidate?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 07:52:23 AM »

I served 1 term of enlistment in the USMC and am proud to call myself a marine.
My heart is with Col Powers ( ret) but my mind is with you and the 1st amendment .
I think Colin Kp. is an assclown, for kneeling during the anthem.
I have a right to think that and he has a right to do it. That's America!

I took at oath to defend the US constitution and that includes the rights of ass clowns I don't like.
You don't have to serve in the US military to enjoy the rights and freedoms we cherish as citizens.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »

Seriously what a crybaby

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »
My heart is with Col Powers ( ret) but my mind is with you and the 1st amendment .

I took at oath to defend the US constitution and that includes the rights of ass clowns I don't like.
You don't have to serve in the US military to enjoy the rights and freedoms we cherish as citizens.

I agree, I served 10 years, I think Colin is a spoiled jerk, but requiring, forcing someone to show respect for the country is not what it should be about. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 08:27:28 AM »
americans treat their freedoms like me nan treats her fine china. It's nice to display and show off to her bridge club, but as soon as it's time to use it...oh hell no

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »

Never said Colin was right for what he did, i think he should have made his point off of fhe field. You took the same oath every military member took. The Col has some good points yet again, seems to be making about the military.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 08:50:49 AM »
i still don't understand how the military fights for americans freedoms. can anyone elucidate?

Simply put, a standing uniformed military provides protection of our freedoms every day. If the prescence was non existant all freedom as you know would be squashed within a few weeks by an opposing military  hell bent on taking over America.
h