Author Topic: Any Mormon getbiggers?  (Read 3562 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Any Mormon getbiggers?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2019, 02:29:17 PM »
i dont trust these mormons

whats wrong with the bible?

why they need to change it up by following some weirdos own take of christianity?

its like they rather have a remake than the original

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2019, 02:34:56 PM »

why they need to change it up by following some weirdos own take of christianity?

That's the point.  They call themselves "The Restored Church."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2019, 02:35:50 PM »

There are many versions of the gospel. -Hard to know which is the most accurate.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2019, 02:38:51 PM »
There are many versions of the gospel. -Hard to know which is the most accurate.
My guess is none of them are.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2019, 02:51:42 PM »

but thats not all is it, they have their own book and stuff

that someting completely different

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2019, 02:57:46 PM »
TheMormons I've met have been darn good people and only got mad at me long ago when I stupidly  lit up a cigarette at a meeting I was invited to.

Most of the Mormom Marines would always take the  unprepared  left-over food such as sacks of beans, etc. after numerous mneuvers, but I don't recall their reason for doing so.

And the Mormons keep great records in which you can discover who your great-great-great grandfather was and how he was employed and how  got to where-ever he got to.

I discovered that I come from some Indian tribe and had some great great grandfather in England who was convicted and sent to Australia.

Some family members who research this benevolent shit claim that our great++ grand-mother had a powwow with a Cherokee in a tee-pee ... but we don't get no government compensation like some older family members used to get.

And the other side of the family were royal enough to sit up front at the Queen's coronation back in the 50's sometime.

The Moron Church can help you find out this stuff .... but the only family members I've actually met were the royal ones mentioned above who were often referred to as "Royal pains in the ass!" by the common folk within our family unit.

But those past dudes are all gone now and the present generation all make movies some of which are about those royal. pain in the ass  charactes, and Indians, and tee-pees, and convicts fom England .... and such!

So thanks to the Mormons, I've learned a lot!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2019, 03:07:42 PM »
TheMormons I've met have been darn good people and only got mad at me long ago when I stupidly  lit up a cigarette at a meeting I was invited to.

Most of the Mormom Marines would always take the  unprepared  left-over food such as sacks of beans, etc. after numerous mneuvers, but I don't recall their reason for doing so.

And the Mormons keep great records in which you can discover who yu great-great-great grandfather was and how he was employed and how  got to where-ever he got to.

I discvered that I come from some Indian tribe and had some great great grandfather in England who was convicted and sent to Australia.

Some family members who research this shit claim that our great++ grand-mother had a powwow with a Cherokee in a tee-pee ... but we don't get no government compensation like some older family members used to get.

And the other side of the family were royal enough to sit up front at the Queen's coronation back in the 50's sometime.

The Moron Church can help you find out this stuff .... but the only family members I've actually met were the royal ones mentioned above who were often referred to as "Royal pains in the ass!" by the common folk within our family unit.

Now they all make movies!

Mormons believe in being prepared for anything. It's not uncommon for them to stockpile.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2019, 03:39:12 PM »
The Moron Church

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 03:43:23 PM »
They do have hot women.  Utah probably has the best looking young women per capita of any other state.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 03:54:49 PM »
My guess is none of them are.

Boy, you really went out on a limb with that one.   ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 03:55:42 PM »
Boy, you really went out on a limb with that one.   ;D
A sturdy limb though.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 04:05:18 PM »

but thats not all is it, they have their own book and stuff

that someting completely different

Exactly.

They can trace their origins to one "special" individual that God visited had him make some amendments and then He (God) went silent.

That's nuts.