Author Topic: You meet a hot chick can you persuade her now, or get her intrigued  (Read 5098 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If so what are tactics? I rarely make time for dialogue , im to fixated on memorizing there spandex asses when they walk around the grocery store,(college age)
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: You meet a hot chick can you persuade her now, or get her intrigued
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:27:02 PM »
Depends how you met her.  I rarely will waste time striking up conversations with chicks that I meet randomly.  Unless they essentially throw themselves at me.  I don't cold approach and I don't try to spit game.

I fuck chicks that are friends of friends that I meet in a casual non-threatening way.   Those bitches are like shooting fish in a barrel.

I have no interest in pushing myself on some random whore that I see out in the world.  I like sure things like the new girl at work, or my friend's cousin from out of town.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 04:48:20 AM »
You need a smooth opening line.

Some examples:

1) What's your sign?

2) Do you come here often?

3) Don't I know you?  

4) Weren't you at that party last week?

5) Your cantaloupes are nice.

6) Would you help me pick out a cucumber?

7) Want to get high?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 05:09:14 AM »
If so what are tactics? I rarely make time for dialogue , im to fixated on memorizing there spandex asses when they walk around the grocery store,(college age)
A glass of wine and a little rohypnol and your in business  ;D
p

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 07:41:52 AM »
Dude the best place to meet girls is at work, I recommend finding a place to work that has a large number of employees (which in turn will have a large number of guests), the probability of you hooking up is tremendously high. You have a chance to mack on coworkers daily, if you have any game you'll be hooking up in no time. Trying to pick up girls at a Walmart is going to be very difficult,  however I have picked up a cashier at Wholefoods before, but this was after numerous times of me going in there and always going to her register and making little small talk, it took months.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 07:50:36 AM »
Dude the best place to meet girls is at work, I recommend finding a place to work that has a large number of employees (which in turn will have a large number of guests), the probability of you hooking up is tremendously high. You have a chance to mack on coworkers daily, if you have any game you'll be hooking up in no time. Trying to pick up girls at a Walmart is going to be very difficult,  however I have picked up a cashier at Wholefoods before, but this was after numerous times of me going in there and always going to her register and making little small talk, it took months.

I agreed that meeting a co-worker is easy.

But the gossip/drama factor can dramatically reduce the comfort level

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »
I agreed that meeting a co-worker is easy.

But the gossip/drama factor can dramatically reduce the comfort level
Not if you're hitting that properly,  that gossip turns you into a legend.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 08:34:01 AM »
Not if you're hitting that properly,  that gossip turns you into a legend.

What if things don’t work out... and you move on to co-worker #2?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 10:33:26 AM »
What if things don’t work out... and you move on to co-worker #2?
Exactly,  if you are banging a girl properly,  she will obviously gossip amongst her friends who also work there, this creates intrigue, shes basically doing a great job promoting you for future hookups.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 10:55:01 AM »
what was his name and did he put out after 3 dates  ;D
p

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »
Dude the best place to meet girls is at work

Exactly.  After I fuck all the good looking whores in one job (or at least the ones that will fuck me)............I quit, get a new job and start over..

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »

Don’t dip ur pen in company ink

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »
Exactly.  After I fuck all the good looking whores in one job (or at least the ones that will fuck me)............I quit, get a new job and start over..
How many burger kings mc donalds and wendys do you have where you live  ;D
p

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 11:35:39 AM »

Your honesty is refreshing. Good man!

"1"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 11:52:25 AM »
How many burger kings mc donalds and wendys do you have where you live  ;D

;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
No need, on a cruise ship the turnover rate is so high there's a constant influx of new crew always joining the ship.

dude 80% of your day/life is spent working, choose to work in an environment with tons of people from the opposite sex, as long as you're not their direct supervisor,  it is perfectly acceptable to dip your pen in the company ink!

Your honesty is refreshing. Good man!

"1"
😁👍

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 01:28:03 PM »
You need a smooth opening line.

Some examples:

1) What's your sign?

2) Do you come here often?

3) Don't I know you?  

4) Weren't you at that party last week?

5) Your cantaloupes are nice.

6) Would you help me pick out a cucumber?

7) Want to get high?

8) Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 05:46:29 PM »
No need, on a cruise ship the turnover rate is so high there's a constant influx of new crew always joining the ship.

Ahoy matey!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 02:09:26 AM »

Depends of geographical location some CBD Starbuck (let's say Sydney) is totally different hunting ground than Starbuck at Singapore international airport  ;) , be creative, very creative !.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2019, 02:40:49 AM »

Best advice.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 04:19:22 AM »
This.  Many, many relationships and marriages begin at work.  You see a person as they really are 8 hours a day as opposed to in a club where they are all made up and putting on an act.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 04:46:04 AM »

Ha ha ha
Top Man
 ;)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 06:15:55 PM »

be better looking then she is, smile, be polite and confident... its fucking simple when you are tall and good looking

(not trolling, just telling like it is) and pulling chics... they are more of a headache then its worth

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 10:24:53 PM »
be better looking then she is, smile, be polite and confident... its fucking simple when you are tall and good looking

(not trolling, just telling like it is) and pulling chics... they are more of a headache then its worth

Pretty much this.  Be good looking and keep your mouth shut.  Dress well.  Have a nice car.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 12:44:04 AM »
Pretty much this.  Be good looking and keep your mouth shut.  Dress well.  Have a nice car.

Having lots of $’s beats everything - Still as we’re all Multi Billionaires On GetBig
It’s all to easy for us.