Author Topic: The falcon does not come to getbig to OWN anyone infact i bring order in NWO  (Read 1838 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
many have the wrong idea about this board and life and its people. many like squadfather strive to own others and put to rest bs claims, as if we cant already do that with our own eyes, whats the fun in stating the obvious

well the falcon does not own. he is the nwo=own, teh johhnay falcon brings the essence of nwo to the internet for the first time in history , again i do not try to own but "nwo" you all up togethar to help me reconnect back with you all here on getbig my brothers and sisters from many lifetimes ago. thats the order of what i ask, the owning is silly talk to me, just think about it my brothers and sisters
A

Method101

• Getbig V

io856

whats the fun in stating the obvious
shown=own=known

To 'own' is to show what is already known=own.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
shown=own=known

To 'own' is to show what is already known=own.
yes many get happy when they own someone and feel triumphant but if its kn-own to you already then there is no need to prove or own someone, sadly many fail to realize this before the type up a paragraph of ownage

many have a hurting instinct to desire to hurt others here and say things that they know will stir up anger, but its known that eversense daddyjohny falcon has graced getbig he is bringing the NWO with him because it serves a more intelligent purpose to come together and organize a higher thought.  owning is just one level of consciousness and thats negativity, not many historical intelligent debates come from negativty
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

hell yeah great song and video wigger! cut fvckin blonde in that video nice southern slut workin at a gas station!!!
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
ownage, take it from me its not worth it. sure it was fun at first to own people to the left and right, but the very same people stalks you for years and years on and trying to get back... you start feeling bad for the hurt you put in them and you're starting to get annoyed by how they turn up in every thread with their pathetic attempts to get back at you...

take it from me, show your superiority in other ways, owning people on getbig is too easy and not worth the hassle! i have approx 100+ people following me around on getbig after the ownings ive served, some go 2-3 years back... they dream about me at night even.  :-\
it's like a smell you cant get rid of, the smell of souls butchered and damned.
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
love humanity my friends, for humanity might love you back

Gino30

• Getbig IV
fuckign lame