Author Topic: Sally McNeil  (Read 226576 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Sally McNeil
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 12:51:14 PM »

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 12:52:32 PM »

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 01:08:31 PM »

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 01:23:06 PM »
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 01:24:09 PM »

X

sandycoosworth

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 06:37:07 AM »
This thread looks so much better over here :)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »
   Should I tell her you said hi?
Tell her that the reason I haven't visited her at Chowchilla is because
the last time I came by I was nearly arrested for having taken a photo of the ominous looking perimeter from the "legal distance".  I threw the cop the roll of film and ran as fast as my amazing thighs would carry me.  The cop was pissed
that I got away, and my visiting priveleges were immediately revoked.  I
really don't like being in the custody of unkind people, see...and I really
don't care for prisons.  I've spent many days and nights in San Quentin myself.   

~M~

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 08:33:44 PM »
Sally doesn't really like you...she thinks you're "crafty" in her words
Gratitude's an attitude. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 08:56:46 AM »
why did you give up true crime writing, didn't you want to be the Ann Rule of bodybuilding?
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 04:00:33 PM »
why did you give up true crime writing, didn't you want to be the Ann Rule of bodybuilding?
Keeping a .357 magnum on the dining room table made my houseguests squirm. ("That's Pamela Anderson's chandelier, those are Emmy Awards--and, um, THAT's my GUN.")   So after the Sports Illustrated project, I retired from homicide-investigation/writing completely, turning down an MSNBC special, a MOW and 3 book offers.  I never intended to write crime.  I was a FOOD WRITER, see, Ironman's Diet Diva.  I wrote "The Muscle Murders" series ONLY because EVERYone was asking me "what the Hell happened in that house", and the muscle mags weren't telling.  IRONMAN was the firstto buckle and run my investigations, then M & F, and then FLEX with a whopping 26-pager about a little blond gal named Sally MacNeil.  Once my jailhouse interviews were published and forensic science gave the victims a "voice" with which to tell their story, the subject of "athletes and agression" finally made it to the light.  At the very least, we now know OURSELVES better, and what situations to avoid.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »
I got some mail that would make your head spin... ;)
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 09:06:31 AM »
I got some mail that would make your head spin... ;)
So do I.  Which explains the vice around my skull.     

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 10:03:48 AM »
Tell her that the reason I haven't visited her at Chowchilla is because
the last time I came by I was nearly arrested for having taken a photo of the ominous looking perimeter from the "legal distance".  I threw the cop the roll of film and ran as fast as my amazing thighs would carry me.  The cop was pissed
that I got away, and my visiting priveleges were immediately revoked.  I
really don't like being in the custody of unkind people, see...and I really
don't care for prisons.  I've spent many days and nights in San Quentin myself.   

What did you do to end up in San Quentin?
!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
What did you do to end up in San Quentin?
Married a professional assasin.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 12:05:20 PM »
how long were you there for?  Medford has only WORKED in a women's prison
X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »
Married a professional assasin.
I hope you didn't help him on "take your wife to work day."  :-X
!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 10:26:35 AM »
I hope you didn't help him on "take your wife to work day."  :-X
I never knew what he did for money when we lived together.
He took pains to conceal his trade from me.  I only discovered
the "correct truth" after I read his trial transcripts.  I never would've
believed it any other way.  One of his offenses resulted in 5 people
going down for life, including him, and his co-defendent committing
suicide after testifying against him.  He was a dangerous man,
but not evil.  I felt very safe with him.  He loved me very much.     

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »
Wow Ramazon, you sound like you are "for real"...could you shed more details on your fascinating life...like a mini-autobiography, or something,...since you are a writer!??

Got any pics. to post?
Beauty is truth, Richard.  Sometimes it finds me.  The time I spent with murderers at San Quentin makes "time spent" with bodybuilders at Gold's Gym a piece of, um, cheesecake.  The subcultures of lifting steel bars vs.being behind bars are VERY similar.   The "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" hardcore mind set, and alla that chest-beatin' we do to Become the The Best is often rooted in self-contempt.  Somewhere in our up-bringing we got the messages we were weak, worthless and unwanted.  Bodybuilding was part of my search for significance,
value and self-acceptance.  And it worked.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
I got a couple of old pictures of you to post...but I don't wanna recycle old material.
X

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
Beauty is truth, Richard.  Sometimes it finds me.  The time I spent with murderers at San Quentin makes "time spent" with bodybuilders at Gold's Gym a piece of, um, cheesecake.  The subcultures of lifting steel bars vs.being behind bars are VERY similar.   The "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" hardcore mind set, and alla that chest-beatin' we do to Become the The Best is often rooted in self-contempt.  Somewhere in our up-bringing we got the messages we were weak, worthless and unwanted.  Bodybuilding was part of my search for significance,
value and self-acceptance.  And it worked.

Ramazon, you just sound like a fascinating, knowledgable, intelligent, highly accomplished, and experienced FBB woman.  You are a breath of fresh air on these boards (like Dina)!  I sure would like to get to know you better!

Just guessing on your Getbig moniker "Ramazon"...you wouldn't be Teagan Clive would you(?)...now, there is a REAL legend in FBB; writer, former top-level competitive FBBer, and actress!!

As you well know, these boards are filled with ignorant male chauvinist pig posters who don't know "shiit from shinola" about the fantastic changes women can, and have, made to their bodies through intelligent weight-training/dieting/etc....with two excellent examples: Bev Francis and Jan Todd.

Having personally trained at least 50 girls/women over some 40 years as a health-club instructor, personal trainer, Olympic lifting coach, martial-arts instructor, and HS free-style wrestling coach, I tirelessly encouraged my female trainees/students to train "hard and heavy" with the free weights on just the core strength BB movements (squats, deadlifts, rows, presses, and Olympic lifts, as applicable). 

In the process of their physical transformations though intelligent progressive resistance weight-training, I have seen these girls/women bring about remarkable changes in their physical appearance, become physically stronger than most men (including several "macho types" in the gym!), and gain enormous self-confidence, PLUS get rid of their chauvinist pig, controlling, insanely-jealous, boyfriends (even husbands!) who just couldn't handle their inner and outer total mental and physical transformations and GROWTH...as these girls/women gained self-confidence, respect for themselves, and reveled in their new bodies and vastly improved self-image!! 

Also, the ability of the magnificent competitive FBB women to change their "look" in just a few short months is simply AMAZING and their dieting regimens/self-discipline (!!!) is just UNREAL!

Yeah, the highly self-disciplined, accomplished, usually well-educated, career-accomplished, FBB woman is just TOO MUCH ALL-FEMALE woman for most of the insecure "men" who frequent these boards to try and handle!!  So, all they can do is gang-up like juveniles (after all, "courage" is in numbers!) and bash/flame/ridicule these magnificent female athletes/artists with their ignorant, never-ending, personal attacks!

Oh, and as the likes of Ray McNeil found out, sure, Sally is "doing time" but, at least Ray won't be intimidating, pushing-around, and beating-up any more unfortunate women!  In that regard, Sally did society, and womanhood, a service!  There needs to be more "Sallys" out there!!! 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »
Jesus, It's getting deep in here, LOL!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »
sally is my hero.
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 11:56:23 AM »
don't have to be about the killing

the marine thing, the whole bodybuilding/schmoe trip, lotsa stuff there I like

and she is living it, in prison, day after day, staying sane in an insane world

she's da bomb
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
don't have to be about the killing

the marine thing, the whole bodybuilding/schmoe trip, lotsa stuff there I like

and she is living it, in prison, day after day, staying sane in an insane world

she's da bomb

Plenty of people have proudly served, tons of people lift weights, many 5th tier competitors have schmoes. Dig deeper.

She put herself in jail.

I'm guessing there's someone you wanted to kill and lacked whatever it takes to pull the triggers, reload and pull the triggers again. You're mistaking revenge for strength. True strength would have been going through the whole process; divorce, visitation, lifestyle changes, child support, etc... She took the easy way out.