Author Topic: Arimi each day?  (Read 4967 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Arimi each day?
« on: February 09, 2015, 01:19:02 PM »
Do you guys run 1 mg arimidex each day during your cycle?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Arimi each day?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 01:28:40 PM »
Idk if ide use that much. when I used to use adex I did like .25mgs eod on 500mgs test seemed to keep the water and itchy tits away 1mg a day is a lot

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 02:14:44 PM »
I started out with that and it was way too much, I split them in half now

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
I take 1mg eod when going higher than 1gm of test.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:20:06 PM »
Everyone uses different amounts. Just use what you feel your body needs. Personally I use letro at 2.5mgs ED to keep my gyno down and yes it's a fuckload of letro but that's what I need

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 11:32:21 PM »
1mg adex a day for 2g test
0.5mg a day for 1g test (but when i run 1g test while cutting ill still run the adex at 1mg. causes a little joint pain from time to time though for me)
0.25mg a day for 500mg test or less

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 04:24:22 AM »
you guys are lucky i need a shit ton of adex when running test
people wouldnt believe how much i run

might as well try letro

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 05:41:45 AM »
Do you guys run 1 mg arimidex each day during your cycle?

.25 - .5 eod was enough to control water/estrogen problems on deca and test at 14% bf for me

If water retention is your main concern the best cure is just sucking it up admitting your too fat and getting lean.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 05:50:18 AM »
I think you can run 1mg of adex on 1 gram of test but 1mg eod is better even .5mg is fine. it also depends if your running real Pharmna adex. My adex is so expensive no way I could run 1mg everyday although arimidex does keep me looking dry! The gear gets me nice and jacked and the adex cools down the water retention and gives me that nice dry look. I get the sandoz arimidex and it's spendy stuff. 1mg EOD is nice on about 1-2 grams. def on 2 grams I was running 1mg EOD I am getting by with m5mg EOD but I woukld like to up the dose if i could afford more adex.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »
Everyone uses different amounts. Just use what you feel your body needs. Personally I use letro at 2.5mgs ED to keep my gyno down and yes it's a fuckload of letro but that's what I need
How Long u gonna keep this up? I wouldn't take that much of that shit for long I hate it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »
you guys are lucky i need a shit ton of adex when running test
people wouldnt believe how much i run

might as well try letro
try it, maybe letro works better for you
imo mg for mg adex and letro should be pretty equal
i feel like letro can be dosed higher though... imo if you go above 1mg a day with adex it wont really suppress estrogen any further, but with letro you can go higher and still have more suppression...

just how i feel personally

last time i used letro i was cutting on i think 700 test 400 tren or so and 1mg letro a day had me stringy and dry as FUCK
but was also high dosing t3
0.5mg a day wouldve been enough definitely

i might run 1mg letro instead of 1mg adex a day on my next blast just to see if i notice a difference

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 07:07:48 AM »
I use 1mg EOD when using test e - I've tried going down to 0.5mg EOD and it didn't work, still got the itchy nips. Trouble is, at 1mg EOD it affects my elbow and knee joints so I'm damned if I do damned if I don't.

Never tried aromasin or letro. Would they be any better or would I get the same problems?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 07:11:55 AM »
pretty sure it's too much. .5mg eod should do it. that is more than enough for 600mg test in my case. I can skip a day and be ok.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 07:12:07 AM »
Aromasin cuts E to perfect levels in my opinion with adex and letro it usually over cuts it IMO.

however im using adex monday - wed - fri

i was on about 3g of gear total without using anything - safe to say started to get gyno so for the extra 20.00 id defo always run adex from now on.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 08:08:47 AM »
Aromasin is a superior ai

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 09:11:37 AM »

not if u consider the price

the only advantage of aromasin is that it gives no rebound when you come off

if you never come off anyway then its no different

there are studies on every AI showing adverse effects on cholesterol, igf-1 etc so aromasin is in no way superior in this regard

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 12:04:56 PM »
try it, maybe letro works better for you
imo mg for mg adex and letro should be pretty equal
i feel like letro can be dosed higher though... imo if you go above 1mg a day with adex it wont really suppress estrogen any further, but with letro you can go higher and still have more suppression...

just how i feel personally

last time i used letro i was cutting on i think 700 test 400 tren or so and 1mg letro a day had me stringy and dry as FUCK
but was also high dosing t3
0.5mg a day wouldve been enough definitely

i might run 1mg letro instead of 1mg adex a day on my next blast just to see if i notice a difference

Ive read the limit with adex is 2mg a day.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 12:25:00 AM »
there is no limit, however with 1mg (females) achieved an estrogen suppression of on average 90% or so, so ANOTHER mg is not gonna do much
ofc in men this could be different, however maximum suppression is 60% or so anyway in men.

AIs are a weird topic. in theory it wouldnt even be possible to crash estrogen in men because AIs can only suppress estrogen by around 60% or so max _in males_

however take 2.5mg letro a day - after 3 days your estrogen is gonna be completely fucked

this topic definitely needs some research^^

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 01:05:46 AM »
I just googled for the half life of letro and it gave me this fun fact, thought I'd share it as it would definitely help people:

"About 90% of radiolabeled letrozole is recovered in urine. Letrozole's terminal elimination half-life is about 2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6 weeks."

1mg taken EOD, the drug would peak after the 3rd dose and remain stable.
Double the dose the first time and you hit stable levels straight away

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 01:47:32 AM »

Never tried it but always been curious about it. When i needed it Aromasin costed 5€ a pill while Anastrozol was 1.25€ a pill, so the obvious choice was to the later.
I am very prone to gyno and must say Adex at 1mg a day doesn't cut it on just half a gram of test. Nolvadex works much better in me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 01:56:07 AM »
I just googled for the half life of letro and it gave me this fun fact, thought I'd share it as it would definitely help people:

"About 90% of radiolabeled letrozole is recovered in urine. Letrozole's terminal elimination half-life is about 2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6 weeks."

1mg taken EOD, the drug would peak after the 3rd dose and remain stable.
Double the dose the first time and you hit stable levels straight away

i never quite understood why they say it takes up to 56 days (fucking 8 weeks) (i read that somewhere) to achieve stable blood plasma levels of letro if the half life is 2-3 days
youll be basically very close to peak levels after 3 dosages, its like test prop in half life terms.... wtf are they on about with these claims lol

Never tried it but always been curious about it. When i needed it Aromasin costed 5€ a pill while Anastrozol was 1.25€ a pill, so the obvious choice was to the later.
I am very prone to gyno and must say Adex at 1mg a day doesn't cut it on just half a gram of test. Nolvadex works much better in me.
aromasin at 25mg will be a bit weaker for most than adex at 1mg

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 01:57:24 AM »
but then if your running a 19nor nolva is out of the question

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 09:29:54 AM »
Sensitive nips is what's bothering me.  The other day my whore pressed against me and in an instant reaction I pushed her off me because my nips were sensitive.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:35 AM »
I liked the not rebounding part of aromasin mostly and now I don't come off so that does not matter i guess  and it seems to work good for me got my blood test in 2 days as well and see how my estro is doing on it. I also thought read somewhere one time it wasn't as bad as adex on cholesterol I should start book marking usefull shit i read. And then again I could b mistaken if I find it I'll post it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015, 12:43:45 PM »