Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124450 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »
According to Bob's logic, Milos shouldn't have been suspended because he commented on an amateur contest that has nothing to do with the Pro League! Ironically, some of those Asian contests have big prize money and that is partly why there are hard feelings there.

At least Chick is consistent. He loves pulling the wool over the eyes of the typical unquestioning muscleheads. The dude swears he is totally innocent of any wrong doing re his appointed job for the boys. He did bugger all for Milos and we can imagine he even voted for his suspension. Like Lee's suspension, the one year punishment has gone on and on. Gotta love the way the IFBB handles the athletes. They punish the honest and outspoken and retain the stooges who are loyal. Well, with Ben gone this crap has finally surfaced and it sure stinks. All the talk in the world won't remove that foul stench.

x2
great post as usual vince
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #276 on: April 19, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »
According to Bob's logic, Milos shouldn't have been suspended because he commented on an amateur contest that has nothing to do with the Pro League! Ironically, some of those Asian contests have big prize money and that is partly why there are hard feelings there.

At least Chick is consistent. He loves pulling the wool over the eyes of the typical unquestioning muscleheads. The dude swears he is totally innocent of any wrong doing re his appointed job for the boys. He did bugger all for Milos and we can imagine he even voted for his suspension. Like Lee's suspension, the one year punishment has gone on and on. Gotta love the way the IFBB handles the athletes. They punish the honest and outspoken and retain the stooges who are loyal. Well, with Ben gone this crap has finally surfaced and it sure stinks. All the talk in the world won't remove that foul stench.

Idiot....as a member of the IFBB Pro league, you cannot make accusations without merit about a IFBB official (amateur OR Professional) Milos was given three chances to provide proof, he failed to do so resulting in his suspension...

As for doing "bugger all" for Milos....I did what I could...filed his appeal.  Just what did you want me to do, exactly?

I didn't have a vote in either one of the suspensions you bring up...

Obviously, the "stooges" weren't retained...the entire federation was suspended....so much for another useless observation courtesy of yourself

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »
Chick, you have an opportunity to bring about real and positive change to this organisation!  So why do you continue to play the same of old corporate tune?

Seriously, the industry is crying out for real leadership.  Yet, you sit in front of this screen arguing with a bunch of adolescents about the ethics of a one Milos Sarcev!?!

C'mon Chick.  You and you contemporaries have an opportunity to usher in a new era.  So why just waste this moment  on banal, meaningless and repetitive message-board debates?

You have no clue what changes are in the works, what my role in it is...

What "corporate tune" do you see being played here?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »
You are right Chick, i have 'no clue' of what is in the works....no one does!  And that is where the problem lies!

And this is the point.  Maybe it is time to start telling 'the people' who support the sport, what is 'in the works'?

Stop speaking in riddles Chick!  Stop with the 'throw away' lines!

You make it sound like there is a 'secret engineering project' that is about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting and cynical bodybuilding public! A BB-revolution of some epic proportion!  LOL

Chick,I don't believe your taunt!  I don't think you have a clue, and that is the problem!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
You are right Chick, i have 'no clue' of what is in the works....no one does!  And that is where the problem lies!

And this is the point.  Maybe it is time to start telling 'the people' who support the sport, what is 'in the works'?

Stop speaking in riddles Chick!  Stop with the 'throw away' lines!

You make it sound like there is a 'secret engineering project' that is about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting and cynical bodybuilding public! A BB-revolution of some epic proportion!  LOL

Chick,I don't believe your taunt!  I don't think you have a clue, and that is the problem!

Still waiting for an answer as to what corporate tune I'm singing?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
The tune is called 'Denial'.

Yes Chick, you are in denial about this sport and where it should be heading.

You and your contemporaries are more concerned about preserving the status quo rather looking to bring about real change to a much 'maligned beast' that is Pro Bodybuilding.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »
The tune is called 'Denial'.

Yes Chick, you are in denial about this sport and where it should be heading.

You and your contemporaries are more concerned about preserving the status quo rather looking to bring about real change to a much 'maligned beast' that is Pro Bodybuilding.

LOL....sorry bro, you are as clueless as Basile...no concept of what I do, or who I work with on what projects

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

LOL....sorry bro, you are as clueless as Basile...no concept of what I do, or who I work with on what projects
u sell egg whites international, record messages on boddybuilding.com phone line, do extra work in movies, and go to bodybuilding meetings
w

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
Sorry bro, missedyour question

Would he get anywhere with it? No

Wayne was fired and Manion was the logical choice to take over....dont know if it's an appointed position, or if it was voted on by the board.

Manion was the highest ranked official as it was, it was a no brainer for him to take over...

Rapheal and Manion run two completely different entities, which have almost nothing to do with each other...

Thanks for clearing that up for me, always wondered about it

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »
Obviously, the "stooges" weren't retained...the entire federation was suspended....so much for another useless observation courtesy of yourself

if the 'entire federation' were suspended, that would mean every member country.  that doesn't seem to be the case.

like the international IFBB, the pro IFBB, and even the NPC, the ABBF is a privately held company.  Chua seems to be the primary (maybe even the only) shareholder. 

Suspending the ABBF is just saying 'we won't due business with this company for one year'.   but what does that mean?  certainly that any international contest Chua puts on won't be recognized as the IFBB Asian Championships.  But that doesn't really prevent Chua from putting on a contest.   now will the international IFBB make threats to the athletes?  Will they tell any athlete who enters Chua's contest that they can't then enter the IFBB Worlds ?   that's really the only power the international IFBB has. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2009, 02:01:53 AM »
Ben and Joe were outsiders way back when. Some bodybuilding contests were held in a few countries around the world but it was hardly a big enterprise. Eventually, the sport was divided into three competing organizations who either staged contests or sanctioned them. The IFBB, NABBA and the AAU in America. For many years the AAU Mr America was the biggest title you could win in the USA if you were an amateur. Winners would enter the NABBA Mr Universe in London and many won there, too. Around the mid sixties the IFBB started the Mr Olympia and that was the start of the Weider era. It took many years to dominate the sport. In the early years guys like Arnold could enter the NABBA Universe and the Mr Olympia. Around 1971 things changed when Serge Nubret was stopped from competing in a Mr Olympia. Talk about bullshit politics. Ben didn't want to lose an election as president so he made his position a lifetime one. Serge was never given a chance to run the IFBB.

Both Bob Hoffman and Oscar Heidenstamn died last century and both the AAU and NABBA lost importance in bodybuilding circles. Eventually the AAU stopped holding bodybuilding contests and thus an era ended that listed so many great champions. Ben and Joe made a business out of bodybuilding, magazines and supplements and have been the most successful in the sport. They didn't stage contests but charged promoters for the right to do that. Very clever business but this setup wasn't good for the sport. Ben recruited various agents who sold Weider supplements around the world. He then made these businessmen vice-presidents in their areas or countries. There were no elections so once appointed things remained the same for decades. In Australia Paul Graham won an election in 1972 to become IFBB president in Australia. That was the last open election Paul has been involved in that I am aware of. Some of his associates tried to get rid of him to no avail. He consulted with the IFBB headquarters and they advised Paul to merely change the name and nothing changed in Australia as it was business as usual.

That is how the IFBB operates. They take fees from contestants and promoters and sanction various contests. Naturally, the officials running the non-profit organization can pay themselves whatever wages they like, etc. They make the rules, select officials and keep a steady ship. Ben composed a detailed constitution for the IFBB but everyone on Getbig knows this is just lip-service to placade the other sports organizations. There will be no bodybuilding in the Olympic movement.

So, what is the bottom line for muscleheads? If you train your butt off for several years you might be ready for competition at various levels. What do you do? The typical musclehead looks at the top titles and dreams of being Mr Olympia one day. So just about everyone joins the IFBB and enters those contests. You pay your fee and enter the show. If you are successful you might win a pro card and be eligible to enter the top shows. Very few ever reach that standard.

What has happened is that the sport has been fractured into many organizations all trying to control various parts or individuals in bodybuilding. We have several natural organizations with different ideas, standards and rules. In the old days there was one Mr Australia. Today there might be 10 or more who win that title every year. The title has been diluted and when people don't know who THE Mr Australia is each year what can we say about the prestige of winning?

The sport isn't very big but some promoters do make money from staging contests or they use the contests as marketing do establish their name in the industry. I don't think the average bodybuilder knows how much promoters have to pay to stage various IFBB contests. It is a lot of money. Plus, for pro shows you have to pay for travel and accommodation expenses which is substantial. It is so expensive to stage a pro contest now that there are virtually no pro women's contests run by themselves. In a sport that should be growing we have seen the opposite in the professional league. Maybe the internet is partly to blame because we can all see hundreds of images from contests so we know what everyone looks like so more contests prove nothing. Without some interest spectators and fans won't show up.

What I have seen over the years is the same old, same old. The muscleheads quickly learn the system. The trick is not to upset the officials in any way. No sensible, aspiring bodybuilder speaks out against promoters or organizations. Thus, at the highest level no one wants the IFBB Pro League athletes rep job. No one! Thus, a somewhat thick musclehead got recruited with skills in sophistry and collecting debts. That is the sort of person the IFBB wants. A stooge, patsy and party man. A job for the boys. If the rep doesn't know the answer he merely gets advice from his boss. It all is very smooth and operates like a well oiled machine. Cooperation and loyalty are what is needed to succeed in the IFBB. Thinking and being an individual are not so valuable in the IFBB. Those qualities might even be a detriment to athletes. We all saw how Lee Priest got shafted for enterring a contest outside the IFBB. If other bodybuilders had joined him nothing would have happened. The muscleheads did the sums and worked out that they move up a place with Priest gone so they stayed loyal to the IFBB. Priest got the boot for a career damaging 2 years. Then we saw how Milos got the same kind of treatment. He blew the whistle on Paul Chua and the corruption he saw at the Asian Games. The IFBB were concerned so suspended Milos for a year for not providing sufficient proof for his allegations against Paul Chua. Of course, Bob the simpleton had never heard of Mr Chua so didn't know what the hell Milos was talking about. Chick hasn't read the official IFBB bulletins that are published yearly and in the muscle magazines. Shame, Bob Chick. What a circus. The guy who was corrupt remained while the honest bloke got punished for the fiasco. Typical IFBB justice. Speak out and you will be sorry!

Well, there you are. Paul Chua finally got suspended but the corrupt organization remains. Ben demanded total loyalty but since he has gone what good is that? The ship is slowly sinking after Ben's demise. No one can save it.

Chick is here yapping away like a mongrel dog at anyone who speaks out. Typical halfwit behaviour of those associated with the IFBB. They don't recruit the best people and look at what that organization has become. A total disgrace. Shame on Bob Chick for accepting his appointment as athletes rep. He is oblivious that his action is totally against the spirit of having an athletes rep. He is a sham and nothing but a stooge for Manion and his associates. He can argue all he wants on the internet but he can't remove the stain of injustice and just plain incompetence that is the trade mark of the IFBB.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2009, 02:28:02 AM »
Basile you are a prolific wordsmith.  Your writing style is highly entertaining and well thought through.

I just thought this was worth mentioning. 

I understand that you despise me, and you are entitled to.  However, i believe it is also important to note that your writings/ramblings deserve a place within the muscle magazines.

And yes Basile, i still loathe you.  Regardless, i believe  it is important to let you know that you have a literary gift. A gift that is being wasted on this feral shithole of a site!

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »
Exactly what I expected from you.....a response void of any factual information, or any specifics of what I had to do with the situation.. I never "demanded" anything from Milos, much less any apology.  I also was the one (as his IFBB rep) who put together his appeal and officially submitted it oin his behalf as Milos was out of the country and unable to be reached for any assistance in preparing it...

As for any "horse in the race"....no, I have none....I dont represent the Asian athletes, don't represent amateurs, wasn't ion attendance at the Asian games, have never met/ known/ had any interaction with Paul Chua, and onbly represented Milos at his request as I had no obligation to do so.

If It was Milos' actions that led to the decisions made by Rapheal/ Amateur IFBB federation....than great, I applaud his involvement. 

The actions of the IFBB PRO LEAGUE was justified and in accordance with the rules and regulations Milos (as well as ANY IFBB Pro) agree to....We (I, Manion, et al) never questioned whether or not Milos was right, wrong, or anywhere in between as none of us have any intreraction in the Amateur games, or Paul Chua....It was his course of action that made his suspension possible.

Come off it, Chick!  You, Manion, et alnever questioned whether Milos was right or wrong as none of you had any interaction in the Amateur Games or Paul Chua?  Then how come the IFBB Pro League took it upon yourselves to interfere with an issue stemming from the Asian Games (an Amateur event) and complaints of corruption against Paul Chua (an official of the Amateur division)?  And not just interfere, but to ironically commence disciplinary proceedings against Milos for his Press Conference against Paul Chua following Chua's blatantly corrupt practices at the Asian Games to boot!

Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark"?  Something definitely stinks here.  Rather than to continually ask Milos to show proof, you would think that the IFBB Pro League, if it was truly impartial, would have launched an investigation into Milos' complaints against Paul Chua (which later have been established to be true).

Suffice it to say, Chick, your credibility continues to sink (if I could borrow your own lingo,which is uncannily most apt, like a malfunctioning elevator in an elevator shaft) with your every utterance, in the eyes of the global BB community! Sad, because you are probably the least culpable amongst the circus clowns in the IFBB Pro League.  Your culpability relates only to your utter ignorance and confusion over your role as an "athletes rep."

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: April 20, 2009, 09:24:35 AM »
Basile you are a prolific wordsmith.  Your writing style is highly entertaining and well thought through.

I just thought this was worth mentioning. 

I understand that you despise me, and you are entitled to.  However, i believe it is also important to note that your writings/ramblings deserve a place within the muscle magazines.

And yes Basile, i still loathe you.  Regardless, i believe  it is important to let you know that you have a literary gift. A gift that is being wasted on this feral shithole of a site!

I'd second that!  If only Chick had a fraction of Basile's mental acuity, analytical skills and obvious ethical grounding, he'd do a much better job as "athletes' rep".

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #289 on: April 20, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »
Congratulations Milos Sarcev on your well deserved victory over the corrupt powers that be !

If this letter is real you'll be reinstated soon , damn shame Bob Chic wasn't there to help you through this ordeal.

Dear Milos,

Attached please kindly find the suspension letter to Paul Chua. I speak with President Santonja immediately after our phone conversation and he confirm that he has already informed Jim Manion to reinstate you in IFBB.

Pro League.

Best regards
Pawel Filleborn

Oh shit...i saw this story on espn, and cnn

Sike...no....i didnt..

i caught wind of it on getbig...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 20, 2009, 09:46:22 AM »
Come off it, Chick!  You, Manion, et alnever questioned whether Milos was right or wrong as none of you had any interaction in the Amateur Games or Paul Chua?  Then how come the IFBB Pro League took it upon yourselves to interfere with an issue stemming from the Asian Games (an Amateur event) and complaints of corruption against Paul Chua (an official of the Amateur division)?  And not just interfere, but to ironically commence disciplinary proceedings against Milos for his Press Conference against Paul Chua following Chua's blatantly corrupt practices at the Asian Games to boot!

Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark"?  Something definitely stinks here.  Rather than to continually ask Milos to show proof, you would think that the IFBB Pro League, if it was truly impartial, would have launched an investigation into Milos' complaints against Paul Chua (which later have been established to be true).

Suffice it to say, Chick, your credibility continues to sink (if I could borrow your own lingo,which is uncannily most apt, like a malfunctioning elevator in an elevator shaft) with your every utterance, in the eyes of the global BB community! Sad, because you are probably the least culpable amongst the circus clowns in the IFBB Pro League.  Your culpability relates only to your utter ignorance and confusion over your role as an "athletes rep."

Unfortunately, despite your namesake...you obviously have no experience in "law" or how it's interpreted.

First, the PRO League didn't interfere with anything....the PRO League acted on behalf of the individual (Milos) who was a member, and as such, is expected to act accordingly AS a member of the League as well as follow the rules set forth

As for "launching any investigation"...that wasn't an issue for the PRO League, but rather an issue for the IFBB Amateur federation and falls under the jurisdiction of Rapheal, not Jim Manion, Myself, or the PRO league.

It's your utter ignorance and confusion in the knowledge (or lack thereof) that the IFBB Amateur Fed and the IFBB Pro League are two separate entities along with the fact that my role as Athletes Representative of the IFBB Pro League does not encompass amateur bodybuilders.

Get back with me when you educate yourself and can actually attempt to talk shop, with a shred of fact, knowledge or insight.

Speaking of Shakespere:

Arragon:
What's here? the portrait of a blinking idiot,
Presenting me a schedule! I will read it.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:33 AM »
What is that you (collection of retards) don't understand.

Chick is the athletes rep for the IFBB Pro League.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the amateurs.

He does a good job, that is thankless and underrated. Yet he still bothers to come on here and do his best to answer every single question and accusation you dellusionites have. He is able to represent every pro that asks for help, regardless of his like or dislike for them and is always even in his treatment of the pros he represents.

Keep up the good work Bob.

Very professional post Tony, calling people retards on a gossip and opinions board because they have an opposing opinion to your own. It seems whenever the IFBB, which from here on out shall be known as the jolly old boys club ;D, is questioned or called to task on something its reps, who choose to open themselves to the fans via the internet, just dismiss these questions and opinions as retarded,ignorant,stupid,delusional etc, very mature attitude ::)
Bob tries his best but his biggest skill is skirting around the issue or dismissing it, and you Tony as a member of the jolly old boys club jump to your fellow members defence each time by dismissing the jolly old boys clubs critics as retards or whatever big word you learned that day!
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 20, 2009, 10:48:44 AM »
Very professional post Tony, calling people retards on a gossip and opinions board because they have an opposing opinion to your own. It seems whenever the IFBB, which from here on out shall be known as the jolly old boys club ;D, is questioned or called to task on something its reps, who choose to open themselves to the fans via the internet, just dismiss these questions and opinions as retarded,ignorant,stupid,delusional etc, very mature attitude ::)
Bob tries his best but his biggest skill is skirting around the issue or dismissing it, and you Tony as a member of the jolly old boys club jump to your fellow members defence each time by dismissing the jolly old boys clubs critics as retards or whatever big word you learned that day!

I'd love to know what issue you believe I'm skirting around or dismissing....

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #293 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:19 AM »
so put on a contest, call up NABBA, WABBA or NAC and ask if you can use their name.   That's all it takes.   

the problem is that no one follows the rules.  It is impossible to compete at the international level in the IFBB while actually being 3 year drug free.

BTW,  NABBA, WABBA, and NAC don't even pretend to be drug tested contests.

Sadly Tim calling up the NABBA or NAC and putting on a show is easier said than done, in some Asian countries the local IFBB fed would most likely create problems, especially in small places like Hong Kong and Singapore, the IFBB dont like bodybuilders competing in non IFBB contests and will ban those that do and so once again the actual bodybuilders suffer, look what happened to Sami the cocksmith, im sure he has complaints about Paul Chua! The NAC has a small presence in the Philippines and Musclemania did run some shows in Japan before, but basically the IFBB is the main game in town in Asia, and as Basile said bodybuilders fear speaking out as they get blackballed where do they go to compete? again see the Sami the cocksmith case, he is lucky he is at the level to compete in pro contests but the IFBB blackballed him!
Thunderdome approved

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #294 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »

maybe you should clarify us about your position, chick

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:15 AM »
I'd love to know what issue you believe I'm skirting around or dismissing....

Bob you skirt around all most all issues, look at this whole thread about Milos and the mess with the ABBF, also your claims about pro's steroid use/dosage etc and the corruption within the jolly old boys club!
Bob i dont think you are corrupt and you probably do your best behind the scenes to help the athletes and represent them but you are stuck in the mire defending the jolly old boys club, your talents are better suited elsewhere in the bodybuilding and fitness industry, the stuff you do on bb.com is great and your interviews and videos with pros all good stuff!
Basile and Hank Wood often make good points and bring up legit criticisms yet you end up more often than not as dismissing them as trolls,idiots,clueless, or weirdos, which Basile can be at times, but they have opinions and look to you for answers since you are part of the jolly old boys club and are the one who opens himself to the public via internet forums!
Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »
Sadly Tim calling up the NABBA or NAC and putting on a show is easier said than done, in some Asian countries the local IFBB fed would most likely create problems, especially in small places like Hong Kong and Singapore, the IFBB dont like bodybuilders competing in non IFBB contests and will ban those that do and so

that's true everywhere.  In Mexico the IFBB threatened to ban for life anyone entering Coloso, yet Coloso still had 4-5 times the number of contestants, 10 times the number of fans, and Gustavo Badell guest posing.   NABBA, WABBA, and MuscleMania are all doing ok in Mexico.  And many of the Mexican athletes at recent Arnold Amateurs and the IFBB North Americas have been in NABBA, WABBA, and MuscleMania contests.

Even in Canada, they like to threaten athletes for entering non IFBB contests.   at the recent Canadian Natural Championships (formerly called the Worlds Qualifier), they DQed two athletes, overall winner Dickens Lambert and light middleweight class winner Michael Kwao, due to "professional status in a non recognized organization".   which seems a bit hypocritical (surprise) because they didn't do the same for the women's overall winner Maria Mikola, who also competed as a professional in the WNBF last year.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2009, 11:40:15 AM »
that's true everywhere.  In Mexico the IFBB threatened to ban for life anyone entering Coloso, yet Coloso still had 4-5 times the number of contestants, 10 times the number of fans, and Gustavo Badell guest posing.   NABBA, WABBA, and MuscleMania are all doing ok in Mexico.  And many of the Mexican athletes at recent Arnold Amateurs and the IFBB North Americas have been in NABBA, WABBA, and MuscleMania contests.

Even in Canada, they like to threaten athletes for entering non IFBB contests.   at the recent Canadian Natural Championships (formerly called the Worlds Qualifier), they DQed two athletes, overall winner Dickens Lambert and light middleweight class winner Michael Kwao, due to "professional status in a non recognized organization".   which seems a bit hypocritical (surprise) because they didn't do the same for the women's overall winner Maria Mikola, who also competed as a professional in the WNBF last year.

Good post but in Asia there is nothing else but IFBB and it will be very hard to start running another fed here, Frank D Law and Musclecenter might have a different take on this and i would be interested to hear their opinions
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »

Yes more double standards and enforcing rules when felt like, how anyone within the IFBB can justify this and think it is fair is beyond me ::)
Thunderdome approved

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »
Chick,

For you to even insinuate that the IFBB rules are applied fairly and justly is a joke in itself.

this is a clear case of the IFBB using its rules selectively yet again, to simply silence a critic. what a great ethical organization!!

A man can be put on trial for exposing corruption (and educating people like you) , but won't be backed by his own athlete rep. Sad.

If you haven't noticed a trend here, you've been called out on being shallow with regards to Milos/IFBB, and you've yet to repudiate anything.

Unfortunately, despite your namesake...you obviously have no experience in "law" or how it's interpreted.

First, the PRO League didn't interfere with anything....the PRO League acted on behalf of the individual (Milos) who was a member, and as such, is expected to act accordingly AS a member of the League as well as follow the rules set forth

As for "launching any investigation"...that wasn't an issue for the PRO League, but rather an issue for the IFBB Amateur federation and falls under the jurisdiction of Rapheal, not Jim Manion, Myself, or the PRO league.

It's your utter ignorance and confusion in the knowledge (or lack thereof) that the IFBB Amateur Fed and the IFBB Pro League are two separate entities along with the fact that my role as Athletes Representative of the IFBB Pro League does not encompass amateur bodybuilders.

Get back with me when you educate yourself and can actually attempt to talk shop, with a shred of fact, knowledge or insight.

Speaking of Shakespere:

Arragon:
What's here? the portrait of a blinking idiot,
Presenting me a schedule! I will read it.