Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124444 times)

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #325 on: April 21, 2009, 01:16:04 AM »
LOL....wow.

Weider Nutrition has zero to do with any of this....yes, franchises....much like owning a McDonalds. You own your own, but ultimately, answer to the corporate office and tyheir rules and guideleines.

Big revelation you stumbled on there

Whoa Chick.  Come to think of it, the IFBB Pro League got the right person to hold the "athletes' rep" portfolio - not in the sense of an appointed official to look after and protect the interests of the athletes, but rather, someone to look out for and ensure that the Pro League remains inviolate.

If I could ascribe roles to you fellas at the IFBB Pro League, Jim Manion is the Ringmaster, Tony Blinn the circus clown and you Chick, you're no trapeze artist after all (you can't stand heights can you, especially the high standards required of an 'athletes' rep'. 

You're really an escape artist...a Houdini wannabe, except that you're one who ties himself up in knots and can't quite extricate himself.  Don't, for your own safety ever attempt the Houdini underwater escape act! 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #326 on: April 21, 2009, 03:22:26 AM »
Bob Chick thinks he is a funambulist but he is a mere bouncer/enforcer for the Pro League and hardly represents any muscleheads. Witness his complete inability to do anything for Lee and Milos. Doing nothing was better than what Chick did. That guy has no shame. He accepts a position that must be an elected one to have any currency, validity and responsibility. It is obvious how the IFBB treats the bodybuilders. They use a big stick and a guard dog (yes, Bob C) to round up the strayers and bark so that no one will venture outside the pack.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #327 on: April 21, 2009, 05:17:49 AM »
Look at these two fools (Basile and Frank Law)....neither one with any rebuttle of fact, any knowledge on the subject or any answers to any questions thrown their way...

I've told you repeatedly, Basile....ask Lee Priest himself what I did for him....you can ask at the funerel next time one of his family members dies

You believe by waxing philosofical and pontificating about some story 50 years ago, that it somehow gives you credibility and makes you sound more intelligent....it doesn't. Your lack of any legitimate answers only attests to your lack of knowledge.

Still waiting for Frank D Law to answer to any of the questions I've asked....you are an obvious student of the Basile School of cluelessness, void of logic and fact.

Anytime either of you fools wish to explain to everyone what I have to do with any of this, feel free to chime in....this should be good

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #328 on: April 21, 2009, 06:00:11 AM »
Bob, take it easy or you will blow a gasket. Never get too excited even if people piss you off. You are riding a dead horse but can't get off because you owe so much to Jim and his mates. You and Jim are part of the same problem. Look at the mess the IFBB is in. Controversies with contests and now officials. I think the athletes rep needs an assistant who can talk to the lads and find out what they want. Clearly, no one is telling you anything so you conclude you are doing a good job. A well run bodybuilding organization doesn't need an athletes rep. Got that, or are you too blind to see that your position is an insult to all bodybuilders. You work for Jim and not at all for the musclemen.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #329 on: April 21, 2009, 06:07:24 AM »
Bob, take it easy or you will blow a gasket. Never get too excited even if people piss you off. You are riding a dead horse but can't get off because you owe so much to Jim and his mates. You and Jim are part of the same problem. Look at the mess the IFBB is in. Controversies with contests and now officials. I think the athletes rep needs an assistant who can talk to the lads and find out what they want. Clearly, no one is telling you anything so you conclude you are doing a good job. A well run bodybuilding organization doesn't need an athletes rep. Got that, or are you too blind to see that your position is an insult to all bodybuilders. You work for Jim and not at all for the musclemen.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:28 AM »

Yet ANOTHER post verifying what I just wrote...

You never cease toi amaze, Basile.

Answer the question, Basile

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #331 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:05 AM »

Yet ANOTHER post verifying what I just wrote...

You never cease toi amaze, Basile.

Answer the question, Basile

Maybe Basile is as good at skirting around the issue as you are Bob ;D
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2009, 06:21:34 AM »
Maybe Basile is as good at skirting around the issue as you are Bob ;D

See, thats the difference...I dont have to skirt any issue. I have all the facts and know how the rules are set up.....Basile is pissing in the wind as usual and exposes himself (no pun intended) with every non-answer.

Anytime anyone wants to explain just what role I lpay in this....I'm all ears

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: April 21, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »
good posts vince
its refreshing to hear some truth and honesty for once from an athlete
bob needs to take notes when u speak
w

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: April 21, 2009, 06:27:06 AM »

......There is none so blind
      as those who cannot see.....

A blind escape artist at that,
and to make it worse,
someone who's not very good at it!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »
good posts vince
hi vince

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2009, 06:34:23 AM »
good posts vince

Stand to attention Chick, when Basile's speaking
Got your notebook ready?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2009, 07:06:32 AM »
See, thats the difference...I dont have to skirt any issue. I have all the facts and know how the rules are set up.....Basile is pissing in the wind as usual and exposes himself (no pun intended) with every non-answer.

Anytime anyone wants to explain just what role I lpay in this....I'm all ears

While Basile does sometimes piss in the wind he does also piss in the right direction and he makes good points!

Bob i dont think anyone thinks you have a hand in all this but you are a representative of the jolly old boys club and thats why these question get directed to you, i know you dont have all the answers but perhaps you could do some inquiries and report back to us.
Thunderdome approved

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2009, 07:08:55 AM »
an inhouse investigator?  haha

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »
While Basile does sometimes piss in the wind he does also piss in the right direction and he makes good points!

Bob i dont think anyone thinks you have a hand in all this but you are a representative of the jolly old boys club and thats why these question get directed to you, i know you dont have all the answers but perhaps you could do some inquiries and report back to us.

Right...let me know when you stumble on one of these "ggod points" you claim to have read from Basile

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2009, 07:33:12 AM »
Right...let me know when you stumble on one of these "ggod points" you claim to have read from Basile

Well he makes a good point that a well run organization does not need an ''athletes rep'' basically that position is just a buffer between the athletes and the top brass, you Bob being the middle man, if the jolly old boys club was as clean and well run as you like to think then why can't the athletes go directly to the top brass and discuss their matters? well its just away to string them along! Another good point is that you work directly for Jim Manion and not the athletes, I'm not be grudging you a job in the jolly old boys club since you showed so much heart and drive to work your way up the NPC ladder and make as an IFBB Pro, but lets be realistic about what your position involves and what you do ;)
Thunderdome approved

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2009, 07:37:11 AM »

Everything, Chick, everything.  Everything that Basile's written makes more sense than anything you've written, although what you've written are not entirely useless - at least they provide a great source of entertainment!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2009, 07:42:33 AM »
Everything, Chick, everything.  Everything that Basile's written makes more sense than anything you've written, although what you've written are not entirely useless - at least they provide a great source of entertainment!

Hi Vince Basile.
from incomplete data

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
Well he makes a good point that a well run organization does not need an ''athletes rep'' basically that position is just a buffer between the athletes and the top brass, you Bob being the middle man, if the jolly old boys club was as clean and well run as you like to think then why can't the athletes go directly to the top brass and discuss their matters? well its just away to string them along! Another good point is that you work directly for Jim Manion and not the athletes, I'm not be grudging you a job in the jolly old boys club since you showed so much heart and drive to work your way up the NPC ladder and make as an IFBB Pro, but lets be realistic about what your position involves and what you do ;)

Perhaps it's the same reasoning that the NFL, MLB, NBA, and every othersport has one...

Please explain how it is that im working for Jim Manion

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
Perhaps it's the same reasoning that the NFL, MLB, NBA, and every othersport has one...

Please explain how it is that im working for Jim Manion

correct me if im wrong but isnt Jim Manion the chairman of the IFBB Pro League and you work for the IFBB Pro league so i would assume that is how you work for him!

having the title of athletes rep and actually being an athletes rep can be 2 different things, Basile alluded that you are the jolly old boys clubs patrol dog, you are certainly very loyal to them ;)
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2009, 10:44:44 AM »
correct me if im wrong but isnt Jim Manion the chairman of the IFBB Pro League and you work for the IFBB Pro league so i would assume that is how you work for him!

having the title of athletes rep and actually being an athletes rep can be 2 different things, Basile alluded that you are the jolly old boys clubs patrol dog, you are certainly very loyal to them ;)

I dont "work" for anyone in the IFBB...I represent the athletes and submit proposals, address issues, and offer advice on business/ career matters associated with profesional bodybuilding.

Basile has yet to answer to one single question....If he is your source of info, then I see where the problem lies

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2009, 10:53:06 AM »
Bob Chick thinks he is a funambulist but he is a mere bouncer/enforcer for the Pro League and hardly represents any muscleheads. Witness his complete inability to do anything for Lee and Milos. Doing nothing was better than what Chick did. That guy has no shame. He accepts a position that must be an elected one to have any currency, validity and responsibility. It is obvious how the IFBB treats the bodybuilders. They use a big stick and a guard dog (yes, Bob C) to round up the strayers and bark so that no one will venture outside the pack.
LOL. Now, there is a word you don't hear every day.  :D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2009, 10:56:03 AM »
I dont "work" for anyone in the IFBB...I represent the athletes and submit proposals, address issues, and offer advice on business/ career matters associated with profesional bodybuilding.

Basile has yet to answer to one single question....If he is your source of info, then I see where the problem lies

So Bob you dont "work" for anyone in the IFBB, guess that includes the athletes.

Do you receive a salary from the IFBB? when you do the things you say you do what are you given for your time and effort? and what makes you so qualified that the athletes need you to do all these things for them, i mean they are capable men,with a few exceptions, why cant they submit their own proposals and address their own issues, why must they go through a middle man?
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »
So Bob you dont "work" for anyone in the IFBB, guess that includes the athletes.

Do you receive a salary from the IFBB? when you do the things you say you do what are you given for your time and effort? and what makes you so qualified that the athletes need you to do all these things for them, i mean they are capable men,with a few exceptions, why cant they submit their own proposals and address their own issues, why must they go through a middle man?

No, I don't receive any compensation from the IFBB, or the Athletes....

I've been in the business for 30 years, I have a background in law, and have an excellent repor with the judges, officials.

If tyhere was no need for a rep...there wouldn't be one.  There had been no voice for many years which led no NOTHING being done on behalf of anyone, until Shawn and I raised the issue and took the steps necessary to gain a voice to be heard.  The changes since that time have been significant by way of changes to the judging, more money to the athletes, health overage, etc....

Feel free to research the official minutes of all the proposals I've submitted on behalf of the athletes for the past 3 years

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2009, 11:19:45 AM »
No, I don't receive any compensation from the IFBB, or the Athletes....

I've been in the business for 30 years, I have a background in law, and have an excellent repor with the judges, officials.

If tyhere was no need for a rep...there wouldn't be one.  There had been no voice for many years which led no NOTHING being done on behalf of anyone, until Shawn and I raised the issue and took the steps necessary to gain a voice to be heard.  The changes since that time have been significant by way of changes to the judging, more money to the athletes, health overage, etc....

Feel free to research the official minutes of all the proposals I've submitted on behalf of the athletes for the past 3 years

You do good as the Rep, im not even gonna front. Health insurance and more income, shit you should work for Obama