Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124563 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #550 on: April 30, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »
I'm convinced the IFBB's term "Athelete's Representative" is all fluff.  Chick is IFBB's fluffer.  Anyone would be happy to have such a position($$$$). I would take that opportunity; Shawn wanted that position.

It's a non paying position, Genius

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #551 on: April 30, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »
It's a non paying position, Genius

I guess if it were, you'd put more effort into it.  Who's the genius now??

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »
Subject: Dear Asian Brothers and Sisters

My dear Asian Brothers and Sisters,
Some Associations have received threatening letters from the Acting General-Secretary of the IFBB Corporation, William Tierney, as directed by his boss Rafael Santonja.
Mr. Tierney is warning us that he will write to our respective governments to complain about us participating in the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress. They fail to realize that we are living in a free and democratic society.
The IFBB it seems, have gone back to the Dark Ages and have resorted to using threats and intimidation to get what they want. This is the behaviour of an animal without any justice or fair-play. They have forgotten all about the fundamentals of Sport, that is to build bridges of friendship between the competitors, now all they want is power, to dictate our every move. Will he ever try to pull such a stunt on the Europeans? If so, they would just tell him to go rot in Hell.
The "IFBB CORPORATION" should convince us, with the proof, about the questions raised by Mr. Axel Bauer. Trust me when I say that the signatures on certain documents were forged in Montreal, Canada. The truth will come out soon.
The 'IFBB Corporation' thinks that we are fools and that they can play games with us. We will not become puppets of the IFBB regime. They must take notice of this.
We request the “IFBB Corporation” to leave us Asians alone and to go make money on their own if that’s what they wish. We DO NOT RECOGNISE IFBB as can be seen by the majority in attendance at the Extra Ordinary Congress held on 22nd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly provide us with clear proof where all the money from IFBB.Inc in Canada was deposited. Why is it that IFBB Spain made payments through a company operated by Rafael Santonja and not by the corporation or association? Simply answer the questions posed by Mr.Axel Bauer and we will gladly support the IFBB.
It’s such a shame to see a British gentleman such as Mr.William Tierney misbehaving in this unsightly manner. Though just been appointed as the Act. General Secretary, he now wants to show us he just might act like his buddy Adel Fahim.
Seems like the reason that Prof. Mauricio is silent is because he was also involved in the scandal of Jose’s case on doping because the athlete is from Brazil. He was so upset that he demanded Mr.Paul Chua to produce the documents of the 2005 doping within 48 hours. Really, I fail to understand the poor mentality of these so called senior officers and workers of the IFBB. Maurico is a paid staff and he acts as though the IFBB Corporation belongs to him.
Asian brothers and sisters please show all the documents which Mr Paul Chua sent to us to your government and EXPOSE these cheats.
Haleem
Maldives

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »

Some Associations have received threatening letters from the Acting General-Secretary of the IFBB Corporation, William Tierney, as directed by his boss Rafael Santonja.
Mr. Tierney is warning us that he will write to our respective governments to complain about us participating in the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress. They fail to realize that we are living in a free and democratic society.
The IFBB it seems, have gone back to the Dark Ages and have resorted to using threats and intimidation to get what they want. This is the behaviour of an animal without any justice or fair-play. They have forgotten all about the fundamentals of Sport, that is to build bridges of friendship between the competitors, now all they want is power, to dictate our every move. Will he ever try to pull such a stunt on the Europeans? If so, they would just tell him to go rot in Hell.
The "IFBB CORPORATION" should convince us, with the proof, about the questions raised by Mr. Axel Bauer. Trust me when I say that the signatures on certain documents were forged in Montreal, Canada. The truth will come out soon.
The 'IFBB Corporation' thinks that we are fools and that they can play games with us. We will not become puppets of the IFBB regime. They must take notice of this.
We request the “IFBB Corporation” to leave us Asians alone and to go make money on their own if that’s what they wish. We DO NOT RECOGNISE IFBB as can be seen by the majority in attendance at the Extra Ordinary Congress held on 22nd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly provide us with clear proof where all the money from IFBB.Inc in Canada was deposited. Why is it that IFBB Spain made payments through a company operated by Rafael Santonja and not by the corporation or association? Simply answer the questions posed by Mr.Axel Bauer and we will gladly support the IFBB.
It’s such a shame to see a British gentleman such as Mr.William Tierney misbehaving in this unsightly manner. Though just been appointed as the Act. General Secretary, he now wants to show us he just might act like his buddy Adel Fahim.
Seems like the reason that Prof. Mauricio is silent is because he was also involved in the scandal of Jose’s case on doping because the athlete is from Brazil. He was so upset that he demanded Mr.Paul Chua to produce the documents of the 2005 doping within 48 hours. Really, I fail to understand the poor mentality of these so called senior officers and workers of the IFBB. Maurico is a paid staff and he acts as though the IFBB Corporation belongs to him.
Asian brothers and sisters please show all the documents which Mr Paul Chua sent to us to your government and EXPOSE these cheats.
Haleem
Maldives

Too little, too late, "Mohamed"...    Bob Chick does not tolerate corruption!  >:(

Ron: "I am lazy."

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »
I have quoted you.

the ball is in your court to address your vile comments.

instead you insist on dodging.

Quote my words, and we'll see....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »
I have quoted you.

the ball is in your court to address your vile comments.

instead you insist on dodging.

Where is the quote?

I have no reason to dodge...I put it in print

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »
[...]
The IFBB it seems, have gone back to the Dark Ages and have resorted to using threats and intimidation to get what they want. This is the behaviour of an animal without any justice or fair-play. They have forgotten all about the fundamentals of Sport,

Mr Haleem needs to brush up on his history.  No one is acting any different than theyhave in the past.   Just read some Muscle Builders from the 1960s and 1970s.  'this person has been banned for life', 'anyone who does business with that person will also be banned for life'.   

the funny thing is that Chua is an expert at using heavy handed methods.  now he's complaining that they're being used on him.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:32 AM »
This has really nothing to do with Chick / Milos / or even Chua / Fahim anymore.
This goes to the pure essence of the IFBB.
If Axel Bauer, the legal adviser / lawyer of the IFBB himself poses all those questions, which cannot be answered in an uncompromising way by Santonja, the IFBB is in the biggest trouble ever.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2009, 04:51:20 AM »
Nobody really takes the IFBB seriously.

FFS, the IFBB is a private company...it can do what it wants...and it does.

It is a circus, a pageant, a drug event.

So again, to all you f#cktards:

KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE!

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #559 on: May 01, 2009, 06:34:28 AM »
then kindly explain why you think all of womens bodybuilding belongs in a trash can?

you have rationalized your infractions, while condeming Milos.

hypocrisy at its best.

Where is the quote?

I have no reason to dodge...I put it in print

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #560 on: May 01, 2009, 06:43:23 AM »
Bob Chick,

why is the IFBB inconsistent with it rules?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #561 on: May 01, 2009, 06:51:06 AM »

Haleem
Maldives

Ok, whose brakes lines I need to cut this time?????
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: May 01, 2009, 06:59:43 AM »
then kindly explain why you think all of womens bodybuilding belongs in a trash can?

you have rationalized your infractions, while condeming Milos.

hypocrisy at its best.

Wait a minute....you came here and professed to know what I said....so I'm still waiting for the exact quote from my article you felt obligated to comment on....

Are you saying you made a comment without ever actually seeing what was said?  Hypocrisy at it's best!

While you're at it....please note where and what, I've "condemed Milos about?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: May 01, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
Wait a minute....you came here and professed to know what I said....so I'm still waiting for the exact quote from my article you felt obligated to comment on....

Are you saying you made a comment without ever actually seeing what was said?  Hypocrisy at it's best!

So you're not denying that womens bodybuilding belongs in a trash can?

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #564 on: May 01, 2009, 10:09:40 AM »
Are you denying that you stated "womens bb belongs in a trash can"??

backpeddling at its best. a stooge at the top of his game

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #565 on: May 03, 2009, 06:14:29 AM »
Dear Mauricio de Arruda Campos

IFBB Anti-Doping Commission

You are on the witch-hunt and like a head hunter from the Amazons that is why you came from BRAZIL to work and a paid staff for the IFBB Corporation in Spain and you are taking instructions from your so called SENIOR OFFICERS before you use to call them EXECUTIVE MEMBERS. I know the real reason why because now it is a CORPORATION and you need to call them as SENIOR OFFICERS.  The present IFBB is a money making organization, therefore, it is convenient for you and your Senior Officers to expel, suspend and punish anyone who speaks up for JUSTICE, DEMOCRACY AND FAIR PLAY. 

YOU and your SENIOR OFFICERS game is to suspend, gag people, blind-fold them and expel them.  How many more to come? If you have power to kill us under Article 20.1, you will use it to kill all of us:  Blind-fold and shoot us.

You have all the privileges to take action and trust me for every action there will be a reaction.

Let me ask you and your SENIOR OFFICERS  the following questions and if you are a gentleman, would you reply my questions:

1. WHY THE IFBB DID NOT SUSPEND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

a) Tony Blinn, Rafael Santonja, Pamela Kagan and yourself for attempting to cheat and hide the doping case of Jose of Brazil and trying to reduce his suspension period from 2 years to one (1) year and by mistake by the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD you guys sent a copy to Mr. Paul Chua and we provided this information to the Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation and they pressed an answer.  After getting the letter from Malaysia, you then acted and suspended the Brazilian bodybuilder Jose, otherwise, you and your SENIOR OFFICERS would have definitely kept it under wrap and hide it. ANSWER THIS QUESTION???  Why Tony Blinn told Mr. Chua that he will resign. He knows that  this was a CHEATING CASE and therefore all you:  Tony, Rafael, Mauricio and Pamela must be SUSPENDED. Since you are a business CORPORATION, I know it is difficult for you all to take action, one covering another's shit therefore all of you must RESIGN.

I quote some of Tony's statements herewith...whose rules are these WADA or the IFBB:

1)I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost.  And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

2)Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive.  In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals.  Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day". 

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF CHEATING TO COVER-UP THE DOPING CASE AND WHY ALL OF YOU ARE REMAINING SILENT ON THIS MATTER AND BARKING AND DIGGING THE 2005 INCIDENTS.  YOU MOTIVE WAS TO CHEAT!!!!!

b) We also notice that Ms. Pamela Kagan signed some documents in which Mr. Paul Chua did not attend the meetings and he was not even a Director of the IFBB Inc. in Canada, why you and your so called SENIOR OFFICERS are not taking any actions on this matter.  This is PERJURY case and it is serious. Why you skip and ignore this matter.  It will surely affect your IFBB COMPANY and you are frightened.  Your Boss Rafael is the President and Director of this IFBB Inc. in Canada and now own IFBB Spain Corporation.  You receive SALARY therefore you take instructions and write to all of us. You are HIS MASTERS VOICE.

c) What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding Federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in 2004 IFBB Championship, in World Games 2005,  in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain  2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.

d)  NINETEEN COUNTRIES (19) PLUS EIGHT (8) countries defied and went ahead and supported the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 22nd April, 2009.  Will you DARE to suspend them?  Will you dare to apply your IFBB Corporation rules under 20.1 to punish them.  All officials and the federations are not afraid of your IFBB Corporation, you have  exposed in nude  at the Extra-Ordinary Congress.  The ABBF is open and frank in their discussion and they were not afraid.  Whereas you and your SENIOR OFFICERS suspend people and have not called for an Extra-Ordinary Meeting.  I know the reasons why:  There are so many things that you and your IFBB Corporation cannot answer.  Banking Accounts, Monies received from IFBB Inc. Payments made under Rafael's company for all invoices; Professional fees, Registration fees etc etc. So many dirt's to clean up.  You all are AFRAID as simple as that. Who pays your salary monthly?????

Shame on you and your SENIOR OFFICERS always threatening to write to governments and other authorities, is this the way of an INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION to behave to harm people with atrocities punishment.  No other International Federation in the world will do all these barbaric and stupid act.  Why you guys are afraid and you will be exposed more of your ruthless gangster behavior to the world. 

The saying befits the IFBB CORPORATION:  A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla

Executive Vice-President - ABBF

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #566 on: May 04, 2009, 01:44:55 AM »
Subject: IFBB OFFICIALS ARE NOW ON A BEGGING MISSION TO TRICK ASIANS

Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 2:56 PM

Dear Sirs,

We understand that some officials from the IFBB Corporation are going around to seek support from all our ABBF members for their injustice, cheating and dictatorship cause to disrupt the great harmony of our ABBF family.

Please be extremely careful as these people's intention is to confuse and trick you into believing of what they are preaching now.  We know that you are a strong leader and that you will not be easily tricked or duped to believe the IFBB Senior Officers. 

You have the right not to meet them, however, we will not give you any specific instructions as you know better about the situation in your country and the present situation of the ABBF and the IFBB corporation. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #567 on: May 04, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »
Looks like the international IFBB has many problems...

... hypocrisy and inconsistency regarding drug tests
... corruption (see Axel Bauer's letter)
... loss of former member countries (most of Asia)
... reduced interest of being a member country (most of South America)
... very limited attention to athletes and artificial praise for officials.

Rafael Santonja celebrates himself like some communist leader. Here is what he writes about himself in his IFBB Newsletter:
"How can we not thank the memory of Ben Weider when we know that he has chosen Rafael Santonja to succeed him as President of the IFBB ... "  or "Nieves, the charming "First Lady" and our President are a couple very much loved and respected by all members of the federation."

It looks like they lost all shame and all sense of reality. I don't really care about those officials, but I feel bad for the athletes nobody seems to care about.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #568 on: May 04, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
It looks like they lost all shame and all sense of reality. I don't really care about those officials, but I feel bad for the athletes nobody seems to care about.

Honestly, I don't think anything has changed since when Ben was running things.  He had absolute control over whether you (the athlete, the promoter, the executive) made money or not.  So you just went along to stay in his good grace.    Did he really thing that everyone would agree to letting Santonja have that same kind of control?   The problem is that the IFBB was never a  sports federation, looking out for the athletes.  Its always been a 'federation' of business owners.  Ben owned the international brand.  Chua owns the ABBF.  In pretty much every country, there is one or a handful of people who own the local franchise.  They hold their positions for life.  You want to compete, you have to stay in their good grace.  there are no checks and balances to hold these franchise owners accountable.  That quickly leads to corruption.

If the IFBB wants to survive, it really needs to become a sports federation.  Transparent elections and term limits for every international and national executive position would be a great way to start.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #569 on: May 04, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
The IFBB was NEVER a federation of bodybuilders. That was hype that Ben created. His federation was a business empire of appointed businessmen who became vice-presidents to the lifetime president. Some federation.

This group has always been a closed shop for those loyal to Ben. They were rewarded by being given the franchise to promote IFBB contests in their countries. No one could remove these vice-presidents except Ben and I don't recall his ever doing that. In Australia several people have tried to remove Paul Graham to no avail. Paul simply changes the name of his business and cannot be removed.

When we have bodybuilding run in a democratic, open fashion where everyone can be removed then we might get somewhere. The IFBB seems to be sinking like the Titanic.

Hey, Tim, we seem to be thinking the same thing. Coincidence or reality?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #570 on: May 05, 2009, 11:23:32 PM »
Honestly, I don't think anything has changed since when Ben was running things.  He had absolute control over whether you (the athlete, the promoter, the executive) made money or not.  So you just went along to stay in his good grace.    Did he really thing that everyone would agree to letting Santonja have that same kind of control?   The problem is that the IFBB was never a  sports federation, looking out for the athletes.  Its always been a 'federation' of business owners.  Ben owned the international brand.  Chua owns the ABBF.  In pretty much every country, there is one or a handful of people who own the local franchise.  They hold their positions for life.  You want to compete, you have to stay in their good grace.  there are no checks and balances to hold these franchise owners accountable.  That quickly leads to corruption.

If the IFBB wants to survive, it really needs to become a sports federation.  Transparent elections and term limits for every international and national executive position would be a great way to start.

I wonder what kind of bonuses he received from Chua??  More than enough turn the other cheek.

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #571 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »
IFBB SENIOR OFFICERS THIS NEW TITLE FOR IFBB WHICH WAS CALLED BEFORE AS IFBB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS, HOW THESE OFICERS CAN'T ANSWER THIS GUY IN ORDER TO WRITE IN HIS NEWS PAPER. THEY CAN'T, BECUASE THEY WILL BE MORE OPEN TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR CORRUPTION. 
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWINGS:

Subject: Queries about IFBB
To: "ifbb" <internacional@santonja.com>, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, "abbf" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 4:44 PM

Dear IFBB officials,

This is my repeat e-mail, can you please answer these queries for our news paper.

1. Is IFBB a corporation  registered under 4 people name?

2. Can you provide us a brief knowledge about the constitution of IFBB, what it is like.

3. As per the constitution  of IFBB the executive council is deemed directors of the IFBB?Your comments.

4. When was the last meeting of the executive council held of the IFBB ? Were all the members informed about the registration of IFBB as corporation.

5. About the funding system of IFBB and who operates bank account? can we have your comments on this. 

6. We have a copy of joint declaration of the IFBB between you Mr Weider.  How do you rate this ?

7. Bodybuilding events organized by IFBB are they professional, corporation shows or the sports events? Your comments on this.

8. Is IFBB recognized by International Olympic Committee?

As it is already cleared by me that these quires are very important for the article and we want to have your version.

Looking forward to have your reply.

Best

Inderneel Dass

Feizai

• Getbig II
« Reply #572 on: May 06, 2009, 04:42:03 AM »
"ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes

ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF."

What substance(s) were the 3 Hong Kong athletes caught taking?

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #573 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
Date: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 2:12 AM

Dear Prof. Mauricio,

Please read my answer to your email in RED color.

As you know, the IFBB is a Signatory to the WADA Code and, through its anti-doping rules, conforms to the Code. Sorry to tell you that IFBB not following the WADA rules, if yes:

1. Why you hide the doping result of Jose Santos from your country Brazil .

2. Why you do random doping test of top sex by testing 2 only ( random ) – you must test top three, the medalist and then random for the others in each category, during the IFBB world Men's Bodybuilding Championship, I will answer you to reduce your positive case.

From 19 samples you had 8 positive, and God knows how many other you are hiding. You have almost 45% positive in an event by random test, and God know if you have tested top six in each category, I grantee you that your rate will be above 60%, what a shame.

In spite the ABBF do the top six doping test which means that in each championship 54 will be tested, and the percentage of positive will be 20% or even less, and asked all to be tested 4 weeks before the championship, NOW TELL ME WHO IS FOLLOWING THE , see the different.

3. Why your medical team collect total of 50ml of urine for one athlete, and kept 25 ml in each sample bottles ( A, B ), as per the WADA rules the "A" sample bottle must contain minimum 50 ml and "B" sample bottle 25 ml. IFBB medical committee team make a big mistake, and violate the WADA doping rules.

4. if you are following the WADA rules, why you reduced the suspention of 2 athekltes from QATAR in the year of 2004 from 2 years to 9 months, and with the penalty of 10.000 US $ per each, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME THIS VIOLATUION, AND BASED ON WHICH ARTICLES IN THE IFBB DOIPNT RULES AND WADA RULES.

5. Again you reduced the life banned of on the above athlete from life banned to 8 month in order to participate IN 2008 IFBB Championship. Again can you explain to me in which constitution written this action which IFBB had taken? THIS IS AGIANST THE WADA RULES.

As you are aware, the IFBB, with the assistance of WADA, is conducting an investigation into the potentially serious violation of Olympic Council of Asia anti-doping rules, IFBB anti-doping rules and the WADA Code related to the results management of thirteen adverse analytical findings from the Asian Bodybuilding Championships, Andong City , South Korea , October 7-8, 2005. Why now you are investigating, where was the IFBB in the year of 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, and why now you are investigating? Yes I was the chairman of the hearing committee at that time and I gave full proposal reports to the ABBF president in the year of 2005, 2006.
 Your involvement in this matter derives from your part as chairman of a “hearing committee” that allegedly decided, contrary to IFBB anti-doping rules and the WADA Code, to reduce the two-year suspensions to three Hong Kong bodybuilders (who were among the thirteen adverse analytical findings mentioned above) to one year so they may compete in the Asian Games, Doha, Qatar, December 8-9, 2006. I gave proposal, and as I told, you must investigate the matter with the ABBF president in the year of 2005, and 2006..  We gave our proposal, and did not make any action, AGAIN AND AGAIN I REFERE YOU THE ABBF PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME.

On July 14-15, 2008, two and one-half years after the event, at the Singapore embassy in Bangkok , Thailand , you and other officials signed “statutory declarations” that appear manufactured to justify irregularities in the results management of doping controls at the 2005 Asian Bodybuilding Championships. Yes I gave my statement, and said the fact and the truth about our hearing committee proposal, WE DID NOT VIOLATE THE WADA RULES.

Despite requests from the IFBB that you turn over all documents in your possession related to this case, you refuse to do so. You must ask the ABBF president in the year of 2005 – 2006 this question, because I gave all the reports to his office, and he should be blamed and not me. I did not refuse to give any documents, and sorry to tell that you are wrong, I answered you that I send the documents to the ABBF president's Office.

In an unrelated matter, the IFBB is also investigating a potential violation by you of the WADA Code with respect to the confidentiality and reporting of doping controls conducted at the IFBB Men’s World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships, Manama , Bahrain , November 6, 2008.  IFBB Violated the WADA rules.

1. I have wrote to the laboratory in Tunisia to send all the doping results (21 Samples)  to IFBB and the WADA, I have the letter which I send, and even you have the letter, because cc to you.

2. You wrote to laboratory not to send the results to Bahrain W/L & bodybuilding federation.

3. I never announce or wrote anything about doping results in Newspapers, media.

4. I became to know from your CORPORATION by sending wrong emails to us by mistake, about the hiding the doping of Brazilian athlete.

5. What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in World Games 2005, IFBB Men's Championship in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain in 2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.

Given the seriousness of these investigations, on behalf of the senior officers of the IFBB, I convey to you their decision to provisionally suspend you, effective this date, pending further investigation and hearing. YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT SERIOUSNESS OF THESE INVASTIGATION, WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS, I HAVE THE WRITE TO KNOW ALL OF THESE SERIOUS MATTERS WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

THE ONE TO BE BANNED:

IS YOUR CORPORATION WHICH CALLED IFBB BY VIOLATING THE WADA RULES AS I MENTIONED ABOVE?
YOUR MEDICAL COMMITTEE WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECT TH SAMPLES.
YOU BY HIDING THE DOPING RESULTS.
YOU BANNED FROM WHAT CAN YOU EXPALIN???

I HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF MY EMAIL, IF NOT I WILL CONSULT MY LAWYER TO SUE YOU AND THE YOUR CORPORATION FOR THREATENING.

Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla,

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #574 on: May 06, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »
I HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF MY EMAIL, IF NOT I WILL CONSULT MY LAWYER TO SUE YOU AND THE YOUR CORPORATION FOR THREATENING.

Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla,

word of advice:  it's always best to consult a lawyer before threatening to consult a lawyer.    that is, threatening to consult a lawyer is not a threat.