Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 284260 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2250 on: October 22, 2014, 06:40:24 PM »
"I only plan on missing 60 games this year." - Steve Nash

LOL!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2251 on: October 23, 2014, 02:29:57 PM »
Any free agent that's afraid to play with kobe bryant is probably a loser- Jeanie Buss

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11749819/los-angeles-lakers-president-jeanie-buss-defends-star-kobe-bryant

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2252 on: October 23, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
Any free agent that's afraid to play with kobe bryant is probably a loser- Jeanie Buss

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11749819/los-angeles-lakers-president-jeanie-buss-defends-star-kobe-bryant

She represented the team well today.  Nice work Jeanie!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2253 on: October 23, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
Nash already tired of Kobe's shit,

Nash will not play the entire season with him

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11752407/steve-nash-los-angeles-lakers-miss-entire-season?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

Nash decided not to retire this offseason and instead returned to the Lakers, who will pay him about $9.7 million in the final year of a three-year, $28 million deal.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2254 on: October 23, 2014, 08:00:19 PM »
Nash already tired of Kobe's shit,

Lol.  Kobe must have really pissed him off.  Nash is just going to sit out until Kobe retires.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2255 on: October 23, 2014, 09:00:32 PM »
Buss sounded TERRIBLE on Cowherd today.

"Anyone who doesn't want to play with Kobe is a loser"  lol

She isn't the manager of a multi million dollar operation because of her intelligence or shrewd nature.  She inherited it.  She also didn't know which of her bro or the other dude were making the decisions regarding upcoming players lol.  She was out of it.  Buss should have turned the team over to actual basketball people and let her just spend $ all day.  She was embarrassing today, no arguing it. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2256 on: October 23, 2014, 09:32:12 PM »
She represented the team well today.  Nice work Jeanie!

She is amazing, i hope finds the lakers employee that talked shit about kobe and fires him so he ends up working at walmart.

Great interview that was.

Nash is a disgrace, just retire already, 40 fucken yrs old, fuck positive thinking, when your body is breaking down just rest with your millions. fucken idiot.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: October 23, 2014, 09:34:11 PM »

She isn't the manager of a multi million dollar operation because of her intelligence or shrewd nature.  She inherited it.  She also didn't know which of her bro or the other dude were making the decisions regarding upcoming players lol.  She was out of it.  Buss should have turned the team over to actual basketball people and let her just spend $ all day.  She was embarrassing today, no arguing it. 

I actually liked her, she was on First Take and i feel she represented laker nation well.
Stephan A. Smith went in on her about her brother and she was not evasive.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2258 on: October 23, 2014, 09:55:49 PM »

Bullshit.  You are just in a hurry to find fault with her.  I think she conducted herself very well.  I watched her entire interview and it was right on point.

Her words may shock some people but they weren't anywhere near as inflammatory as the crap being hurled at Kobe this week. 

She is 100% correct about what she said.  If people don't like it, tough shit.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #2259 on: October 23, 2014, 10:34:17 PM »

Nash is a disgrace, just retire already, 40 fucken yrs old, fuck positive thinking, when your body is breaking down just rest with your millions. fucken idiot.

News here is reporting that Nash is out for the season with a back injury.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2260 on: October 24, 2014, 12:23:19 AM »
She is 100% correct about what she said.  If people don't like it, tough shit.

SVP completely destroyed her for the loser comment.

Anyone who doesn't want to play with kobe is a loser.  That's like a middle school mentality.  And she didn't know which of those 2 actually made the decision on players.

I think she's just winging it, a familiar, happy, comfy face for the organization.  She's a nice person, very likable.  But calling every player that passed on LA a loser?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2261 on: October 24, 2014, 08:53:17 AM »
Steve Nash out for the year (back) What a horrible signing for the Lakers. He did absolutely nothing for them.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2262 on: October 24, 2014, 11:11:49 AM »
Steve Nash out for the year (back) What a horrible signing for the Lakers. He did absolutely nothing for them.

He broke his leg in his second game as a Laker and was never the same.  Leg and back issuse.  Nerve root irritation.  Sciatica. Totally fucked.

It was a desperation signing really.  They had traded for Chris Paul and it got vetoed so they had to scramble to get someone in there to replace him.  They gambled on Steve Nash and lost.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2263 on: October 24, 2014, 11:34:24 AM »
He broke his leg in his second game as a Laker and was never the same.  Leg and back issuse.  Nerve root irritation.  Sciatica. Totally fucked.

It was a desperation signing really.  They had traded for Chris Paul and it got vetoed so they had to scramble to get someone in there to replace him.  They gambled on Steve Nash and lost.

People forget that.  The who Sterling thing was setup from a couple years ago.  The Lakers had Paul and Howard but Stern fucked the Lakers by vetoing the trade.  He wanted Paul in LA so that the Clippers would be desirable when they decided to pull the team from Sterling.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: October 24, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
What a disaster this team has become, luckily  for  LA there s still the clippers ...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2265 on: October 24, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »

I'm sorry, but this is a perfect example of how guaranteed contracts are killing basketball and baseball.

How the fuck did the owners agree to such ludacris terms? Football is the most physically demanding of the three, yet those contracts aren't guaranteed.

I'm sure it would be near impossible to implement in the CBA, but they need to bring the issue up.

NBA and MLB need to stucture contracts similar to the NFL. Sure there is still guaranteed money, but atleast you won't have players well past the prime, collecting free money.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2266 on: October 24, 2014, 04:57:30 PM »
SVP completely destroyed her for the loser comment.

Anyone who doesn't want to play with kobe is a loser.  That's like a middle school mentality.  And she didn't know which of those 2 actually made the decision on players.

I think she's just winging it, a familiar, happy, comfy face for the organization.  She's a nice person, very likable.  But calling every player that passed on LA a loser?

SVP is a fucking turd.  I couldn't care less what he thinks.  SVP, Bill Simmons and Henry Abbott can all fuck themselves and then die as far as I'm concerned.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2267 on: October 24, 2014, 10:44:08 PM »
Who is SVP?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2268 on: October 24, 2014, 10:59:11 PM »
Who is SVP?

Scott Van Pelt. 

Another of ESPN's bald, geeky, four-eyed, white "basketball experts".  He's essentially a taller version of Henry Abbott.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2269 on: October 24, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »
Scott Van Pelt. 

Another of ESPN's bald, geeky, four-eyed, white "basketball experts".  He's essentially a taller version of Henry Abbott.

do these ESPN geeks get pussy? they are full of venom, pussy should soothe that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2270 on: October 24, 2014, 11:11:26 PM »
do these ESPN geeks get pussy? they are full of venom, pussy should soothe that.

They are full of venom because they are frustrated wannabe athletes that were too weak and frail to actually play sports.  So now they sit around and pass judgment on people who do what they only wish they could do.  Makes them feel powerful.  Jealous phaggots.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2271 on: October 24, 2014, 11:35:49 PM »
I'm sorry, but this is a perfect example of how guaranteed contracts are killing basketball and baseball.

How the fuck did the owners agree to such ludacris terms? Football is the most physically demanding of the three, yet those contracts aren't guaranteed.

I'm sure it would be near impossible to implement in the CBA, but they need to bring the issue up.

NBA and MLB need to stucture contracts similar to the NFL. Sure there is still guaranteed money, but atleast you won't have players well past the prime, collecting free money.

NFL > NBA

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2272 on: October 24, 2014, 11:37:20 PM »
They are full of venom because they are frustrated wannabe athletes that were too weak and frail to actually play sports.  So now they sit around and pass judgment on people who do what they only wish they could do.  Makes them feel powerful.  Jealous phaggots.

I bet u were a stud athlete back in high school

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2273 on: October 25, 2014, 12:44:34 AM »

I was pretty awesome, blessed with power and speed, not height though.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2274 on: October 25, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »

I was a defensive tackle and I actually was pretty good.  I was raw and undisciplined but when I played people would say...

"Quarterbacks hate him".