Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 284231 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2625 on: January 22, 2015, 02:44:36 PM »
this guys played what? 40 games total the last 2 years , and got paid 50 million bucks ???

Jeanie and Jim buss  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2626 on: January 22, 2015, 02:55:34 PM »
this guys played what? 40 games total the last 2 years , and got paid 50 million bucks ???

Jeanie and Jim buss  ::)

Kobe is the only reason for anyone to go to see a laker game, 50M is a lot but its nothing when you look at the ticket sales he generates, merchandise sales and the lakers have a billion dollar TV contract cause of Kobe. Its not that much compared to what that make off him.

I think he would of taken less. I dont see kobe playing for other teams. Shaqs legacy is ruined for me, he just jumped on team to team and look like utter trash.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2627 on: January 23, 2015, 12:57:53 PM »

Jeanie and Jim buss  ::)

If he misses this whole season it means he has missed 75% of games in the last 2 seasons.

He has been consistent in his whole career, unfortunately he has been consistently injured the last few years.

The snapped achilles, the fractured knee now the shoulder, father time is undefeated.

This is divine intervention, even if he comes back next season, it wont be the end he imagined, it will be him slumped on the floor before christmas with another injury..guaranteed  guaranfuckenteed. he is being told by his body numerous times that its over.

I will miss the dude when his gone, no one too root for now. No kobe in the playoffs is just wrong.

In other news TNT is bumping LAKER games off their schedule..Damn

Kobe just tweeted "This is what happens when i pass too much"  :D  I love this guy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2628 on: January 23, 2015, 01:02:07 PM »
Lakers are going into that shit slump they did with Vlade, Rambis and team.  I don't see them breaking out of it too soon.  Jim bus is not his Dad.  That allure is gone.  I can see the Lakers trying to get Anthony Davis in a couple years but no one is lining up to go there.

Sad how the Lakers and Knicks are bottom feeders now.  Same with Celtics.yet Oakland, Memphis and OKC are doing great.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: January 23, 2015, 01:04:20 PM »
If he misses this whole season it means he has missed 75% of games in the last 2 seasons.

He has been consistent in his whole career, unfortunately he has been consistently injured the last few years.

The snapped achilles, the fractured knee now the shoulder, father time is undefeated.

This is divine intervention, even if he comes back next season, it wont be the end he imagined, it will be him slumped on the floor before christmas with another injury..guaranteed  guaranfuckenteed. he is being told by his body numerous times that its over.

I will miss the dude when his gone, no one too root for now. No kobe in the playoffs is just wrong.

I think for a personalty like Kobe this is the only way to go out.  I'd hate to see him do a Shaq, Nique, Hakeem (Vince Carter to a lesser extent) just to hang on as a shell of his former self and collect a paycheck.

Leave it on the floor like Isiah Thomas.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2630 on: January 23, 2015, 01:12:27 PM »
Lakers are going into that shit slump they did with Vlade, Rambis and team.  I don't see them breaking out of it too soon.  Jim bus is not his Dad.  That allure is gone.  I can see the Lakers trying to get Anthony Davis in a couple years but no one is lining up to go there.

Sad how the Lakers and Knicks are bottom feeders now.  Same with Celtics.yet Oakland, Memphis and OKC are doing great.

washington and detroit too.

Lakers will be terrible for atleast 4 year unless Wiggins goes there when his Minnesota deal is up.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2631 on: January 23, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »
Lamarcus aldridge out 6-8 weeks  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2632 on: January 23, 2015, 01:13:55 PM »

Lakers will be terrible for atleast 4 year unless Wiggins goes there when his Minnesota deal is up.

4-5 years they'll have to sign Davis, Wiggins and hope Randal is a studd.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2633 on: January 23, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »
Lamarcus aldridge out 6-8 weeks  >:(
LOL Portland  :D  kidding.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2634 on: January 23, 2015, 01:20:25 PM »

BTW how funny is it to see Pau get voted in as an All Star starter after every one thought his career was over. Everyone thought he was putting up decent stats on a bad team last year.

Hiring Diantoni was very costly for the franchise.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2635 on: January 23, 2015, 01:21:52 PM »
BTW how funny is it to see Pau get voted in as an All Star starter after every one thought his career was over. Everyone thought he was putting up decent stats on a bad team last year.

Worst coach

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2636 on: January 23, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
watch the lakers suddenly develop chemistry now that Kobe isn't breathing down their necks.

Second half of the season will be the GM trying to tank while the players work their asses off to get that 8th playoff spot.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2637 on: January 23, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »
watch the lakers suddenly develop chemistry now that Kobe isn't breathing down their necks.

Second half of the season will be the GM trying to tank while the players work their asses off to get that 8th playoff spot.

I bet you are right, Nick young will be able get into a groove, I realised his almost 30, I thought he was 19. I think his surname has confused me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2638 on: January 23, 2015, 02:34:52 PM »
LOL Portland  :D  kidding.

No it's ok they are choke artists and injury prone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2639 on: January 23, 2015, 02:40:21 PM »
I bet you are right, Nick young will be able get into a groove, I realised his almost 30, I thought he was 19. I think his surname has confused me.

Swaggy Playoffs

imagine the uproar in LA if, instead of winning 15 games, they go a nice little chemistry streak and flirt with the playoffs.

That'd be a nice story in the West, and everyone would love it.  A nice slap in the face for Kobe on the way out, that was playing them into the lottery because it was Kobe ball, not team ball.  and the nice off-season drama (will kobe return and wreck the new chemisty?)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2640 on: January 23, 2015, 02:41:39 PM »

I never knew Nick Young was dating Iggy Azelea.  Fucker is a dumb shit. he is blowing his cash like no tomorrow.  he is a guatanteed broke by 40 story.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: January 23, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
I never knew Nick Young was dating Iggy Azelea.  Fucker is a dumb shit. he is blowing his cash like no tomorrow.  he is a guatanteed broke by 40 story.

Definately, I know he did buy a house to keep his shoes in. Iggy will not last long neither, you amercians are fucked up if you like a rapper from Australia, She wears so much fucken makeup.

I love how she sings like female version of T.I and when she talks its the ugliest accent ever. A normal aussie accent is hugh jackman or nicole kidman.

Iggy purchased Nick young a Impala for his birthday and he took it out picked up 2 girls and took them home.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2642 on: January 23, 2015, 02:53:48 PM »
Maybe it'll end up being positive for the Lakers in the long term.

Tank this year get a high draft pick. With an old, broke down Kobe and a bunch of nobodies next year = another high draft pick.

The following year with Kobe likely gone they could potentially have a couple really solid prospects with some cash to land a couple high level free agents as well.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2643 on: January 23, 2015, 03:01:47 PM »
Maybe it'll end up being positive for the Lakers in the long term.

Tank this year get a high draft pick. With an old, broke down Kobe and a bunch of nobodies next year = another high draft pick.

The following year with Kobe likely gone they could potentially have a couple really solid prospects with some cash to land a couple high level free agents as well.

I dont think i can follow the NBA anymore when he retires. the NBA is full of fags, lebron wearing glasses to look smart, westbrook wearing a fucken spacesuit, D wade is a closet homo, I dont like durant.
carmelo is the most normal of them all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: January 23, 2015, 03:05:55 PM »
I dont think i can follow the NBA anymore when he retires. the NBA is full of fags, lebron wearing glasses to look smart, westbrook wearing a fucken spacesuit, D wade is a closet homo, I dont like durant.
carmelo is the most normal of them all.

generation selfie.

the most popular BBer in the world has drama and louie vuitton bags.
the most popular female in BBing has gum tattoos and 75 selfies a day.
the most popular NFL players are girly men like brady or dick grabbing, adderall taking Seahwaks.

it makes sense that the "stars" in NBA are total entitled d-bags. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2645 on: January 23, 2015, 03:25:30 PM »
generation selfie.

the most popular BBer in the world has drama and louie vuitton bags.
the most popular female in BBing has gum tattoos and 75 selfies a day.
the most popular NFL players are girly men like brady or dick grabbing, adderall taking Seahwaks.

it makes sense that the "stars" in NBA are total entitled d-bags.  

Yep I must agree, I was watching 90's interviews of Michael Jordan, he was inspiring, whether you played basketball or a farmer, he is motivational.
wearing glasses with no fucken lenses, dwight howard sporting a mohawk like it 2001, fuck this.

please watch this if you have time to spare, its amazing.
Please help me embed this clip

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2646 on: January 23, 2015, 04:20:31 PM »
"kobe and the lakers are going to make one last run at a championship with kobe" - Every laker fan minus myself

::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2647 on: January 23, 2015, 04:35:04 PM »
Just thinking about what might have been if they'd just hired Phil Jax.  They'd probably still have Dwight,  Phil would have gotten Kobe to work with him just like he did with Shaq and Bynum.  Pau wouldn't have left for nothing they'd either resigned him or gotten some sort of trade pieces.  The Nash injury wouldn't have meant much because the triangle isn't point guard based, he'd been a spot up shooter most likely anyhow.

Not saying they'd have won a title but Phil would have made it very competitive.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2648 on: January 23, 2015, 08:53:53 PM »

Agreed.  I'm ecstatic that Pau is playing so well.  17 and 16 rebounds in the last two games respectively.  Both wins against top teams.

Fuck Mike D'Antoni.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2649 on: January 23, 2015, 09:16:51 PM »
Just thinking about what might have been if they'd just hired Phil Jax.  They'd probably still have Dwight,  Phil would have gotten Kobe to work with him just like he did with Shaq and Bynum.  Pau wouldn't have left for nothing they'd either resigned him or gotten some sort of trade pieces.  The Nash injury wouldn't have meant much because the triangle isn't point guard based, he'd been a spot up shooter most likely anyhow.

Not saying they'd have won a title but Phil would have made it very competitive.

I think it would of made very little difference.