Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 284258 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2675 on: January 28, 2015, 06:56:27 PM »
EIGHT STRAIGHT. Cavs win it at home, 99-94 !!
Kyrie Irving with an UNBELIEVABLE 55 points - the MOST ever scored by a Cavalier in Quicken Loans Arena history.

bwahahhaha  GHlebron is drawing 3-4 defenders on every play.  His teammates are loving this shit. 
Kyrie is a great Australian talent.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2676 on: January 28, 2015, 06:57:28 PM »
Kyrie is a great Australian talent.

Game pissed me off.  >:(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2677 on: January 28, 2015, 06:59:21 PM »
Game pissed me off.  >:(
Oh yeah It was against the Blazers.
No lebron.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2678 on: January 28, 2015, 08:47:01 PM »
Only a 9 game losing streak for the lakers, no biggie

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2679 on: January 28, 2015, 09:19:26 PM »
tell us what real GH would do for regular humans like us.  Also, what would it do for a world class lebron kind of athlete?   
Of course it is dose dependent, like anything. For us it would make us lean and feel younger. For World class athletes like Wade, Lebron, Sabrina Williams, it allows them to recover from the stress they are putting on their bodies, that us regular humans have no idea what that is really like. Recover faster you will be stronger, fell good and play better.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2680 on: January 29, 2015, 03:07:21 AM »
Only a 9 game losing streak for the lakers, no biggie

They are in full-on tank mode now that Kobe is out.  Fucking Robert Sacre is starting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2681 on: February 05, 2015, 11:04:53 PM »
Of course it is dose dependent, like anything. For us it would make us lean and feel younger. For World class athletes like Wade, Lebron, Sabrina Williams, it allows them to recover from the stress they are putting on their bodies, that us regular humans have no idea what that is really like. Recover faster you will be stronger, fell good and play better.

CAVS have won what.... 12 or 13 in a row now?

lebron has almost all the size back, that he had in miami.  Maybe 8 pounds down still. 

LOL @ ATL or CHI thinking they will stop lebron by April or May.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2682 on: February 06, 2015, 02:13:27 AM »
Melo: 'Now it's my turn' to host ASG

REENBURGH, N.Y. -- A week from now, Carmelo Anthony will be New York's All-Star ambassador as the NBA's best visit his stomping grounds.

And for once, the New York Knicks star is looking forward to being in the position of asking some of his fellow All-Stars about their futures instead of being the one fielding all the questions about what he's going to do and where he will be playing. At last year's All-Star Game, Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah approached Anthony about the possibility of signing with the Bulls in free agency, according to ESPN's Chris Broussard.

Carmelo Anthony is looking forward to serving as New York's ambassador for the 2015 All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden.

"That was kind of the talk of All-Star weekend last year," Anthony said when asked if players were asking him what he was going to do at last year's All-Star Game with his free agency coming up. "I've had that experience maybe twice now, last year and then the [All-Star game] in L.A. a couple of years back right before I got [traded] to New York.

"Now it's my turn!" Anthony playfully said with a smile. "Now it's my turn to extend the favor."

With the NBA's biggest stars spending a weekend in the city, the Knicks are certainly hoping New York will make an impression on some of the stars who will become free agents in the near future. Team president Phil Jackson has cleared cap space to go after free agents this summer and could have $30 million to play with this summer along with a high lottery pick to use.

Anthony -- who went through his own recruiting tour last summer before re-signing with the Knicks for a five-year, $124 million deal -- is hoping that Madison Square Garden will impress the players when the lights come on for the league's showcase game.

"I think everybody will be on their own kind of zone on All-Star weekend," Anthony said about whether a weekend in New York City can become a recruiting tool. "The real effect that they will feel will be during the game here at the Garden, kind of seeing what the Garden has to offer, not just for New York Knicks but for [big events overall].

"And that is a big moment -- that Sunday in the All-Star Game," Anthony continued. "So the Garden will be lit up, it will be bright. There will be a lot of people in there. It will be loud and it will be exciting. So for other players to see that, I am pretty sure that will be impressive."

Anthony is looking forward to playing the role of New York's All-Star host.

"I think it will create some great momentum here in the city just by having All-Star weekend in New York," Anthony said. "The energy that will be surrounding the city kind of starting on Monday all through the week. ... And just for me to kind of be that ambassador for the city for the weekend, that means a lot that I can represent New York here in my hometown. Kind of welcome everybody here to have a good time for the weekend."

And if New York ends up impressing players whose contracts are up this summer or next, all the better for Anthony and the Knicks.

"For the most part, I think guys pretty much know New York [City]. ... It is just a matter of kind of knowing and learning the Knicks organization," Anthony said.

New York knicks are the worst team in basketball, no effort, no defense, fisher and phil jackson are in way over their heads.

Carmelo is maybe the most overrated fucker of anyone in the NBA in the last 5 years. A jump shooting bitch.
Amare Stoudemire will be getting a buyout during the all-star break, his done.
Carmelo is interested in hosting parties, he will be forgotten 2 days after he retires, he will be as relevant as Elden Campbell.
I am sure no big free agent will join the knicks, no way, knicks purely suck.  How can you run the triangle with players that have low IQ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2683 on: February 06, 2015, 04:18:50 AM »
Melo is generation selfie.

never had to fight thru anything.  Never been hungry.  Never tortured to win like an MJ or Kobe.

Cowherd tore him up for saying he's a "businessman" now, and wants to be known not for basketball... you haven't won jack shit in basketball.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2684 on: February 06, 2015, 08:11:10 AM »
Melo is generation selfie.

never had to fight thru anything.  Never been hungry.  Never tortured to win like an MJ or Kobe.

Cowherd tore him up for saying he's a "businessman" now, and wants to be known not for basketball... you haven't won jack shit in basketball.
I said the same thing last month to a friend of mine.
I saw a article that Carmelo was building his 'brand'
When his done playing no one will think of buying anything
This man tries to sell. He will be broke 5 yrs after retirement.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2685 on: February 06, 2015, 08:23:17 AM »
Carmelo knows his a second grade player.
Wade won his first ring years ago.
Now lebron. Lebron is winning and is a
Real businessman.
Who signs a 124M contract and says
"I want to be remembered as a business man not a
Basketball player" how moronic.
Your business is to play basketball you fucken dickhead.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2686 on: February 06, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »
Carmelo knows his a second grade player.
Wade won his first ring years ago.
Now lebron. Lebron is winning and is a
Real businessman.
Who signs a 124M contract and says
"I want to be remembered as a business man not a
Basketball player" how moronic.
Your business is to play basketball you fucken dickhead.

Lol, awesome.

Marshmelo Anthony trying to pretend he's a business man.  Please dude.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2687 on: February 06, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »
Lol, awesome.

Marshmelo Anthony trying to pretend he's a business man.  Please dude.
This is a quote from the article

So who exactly is Carmelo Anthony?" asks the branding expert, Anthony Rodriguez, kicking off the meeting. "What do you want to be known for?"

"That right there is the big question," Anthony says.

"Are you a basketball player? A New York Knick? The league's most unstoppable scorer?" Rodriguez asks.

"No way," Anthony says. "This isn't just about basketball. I hate just being known that way. It's got to be bigger than that."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2689 on: February 06, 2015, 01:51:47 PM »
If you want to cringe read this.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11904296/new-york-knicks-forward-carmelo-anthony-wants-bulletproof-reputation

He he.  I don't know the man so I could be wrong, but he strikes me as a guy who is dumb as a box of rocks.

Just be you man.  There's nothing wrong with being a basketball player that made hundreds of millions of dollars making jump shots.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2690 on: February 06, 2015, 04:16:57 PM »
He he.  I don't know the man so I could be wrong, but he strikes me as a guy who is dumb as a box of rocks.

Just be you man.  There's nothing wrong with being a basketball player that made hundreds of millions of dollars making jump shots.

He is trying to be lebron but has low IQ people around him.

His on a $124M contract, no need to sweat the small stuff.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2691 on: February 06, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »
Businessman 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2692 on: February 06, 2015, 11:21:25 PM »
all that $ and he's still insecure and stupid.  No arguing either.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2693 on: February 07, 2015, 12:02:45 AM »
all that $ and he's still insecure and stupid.  No arguing either.

His trying to be a CEO the fucken idiot. He cannot string 2 words together. He has the highest paying contract in the NBA, fuck branding yourself.

this guy is a perenial loser, his teams do not threaten anyone, great jumpshooter, that is all.

Mark my words next season the knicks will be terrible as well and phil jackson and fisher will be thrown out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2694 on: February 07, 2015, 12:23:59 AM »
cowherd said yesterday that by next year, the deal with Melo will be a bad one that they want to unload. 

Why they signed him this year.. makes no sense at all. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2695 on: February 07, 2015, 02:12:45 AM »
cowherd said yesterday that by next year, the deal with Melo will be a bad one that they want to unload. 

Why they signed him this year.. makes no sense at all. 

I Agree, I also believe Phil jackson will be fired, dude needs to realise its not 1998 anymore.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2696 on: February 07, 2015, 07:04:42 AM »
His trying to be a CEO the fucken idiot. He cannot string 2 words together. He has the highest paying contract in the NBA, fuck branding yourself.

this guy is a perenial loser, his teams do not threaten anyone, great jumpshooter, that is all.

Mark my words next season the knicks will be terrible as well and phil jackson and fisher will be thrown out.

Melo has already branded himself.  He's branded himself as a great scorer who can't win in the playoffs.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: February 07, 2015, 07:53:20 AM »
Melo has already branded himself.  He's branded himself as a great scorer who can't win in the playoffs.
Like Tracy McGrady.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2698 on: February 07, 2015, 08:33:08 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: February 07, 2015, 12:13:33 PM »
aka T-Wack
I remember when he was on ESPN first take and he announced his
Retirement, no one cared. It was embarrassing, not to mention the
NBA teams made the descision for him.
Tracy is better than Carmelo cause he can play defense.