Author Topic: Obama - Race Hustler even back in 1990 at Harvard  (Read 420 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama - Race Hustler even back in 1990 at Harvard
« on: August 29, 2011, 05:42:56 AM »
The Harvard Law Record
Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action

Barack Obama in 1990

I would therefore agree with the suggestion that in the future, our concern in this area ia [sic] most appropriately directed at any employer who would even insinuate that someone with Mr. Chen's extraordinary record of academic success might be somehow unqualified for work in a corporate law firm, or that such success might be somehow undeserved. Such attributes speak less to the merits or problems of affirmative action policies, and more to the tragically deep-rooted ignorance and bias that exists in the legal community and our society at large.

Barack Obama
President, Harvard Law Review
Published November 16, 1990

http://www.hlrecord.org/2.4475/record-retrospective-obama-on-affirmative-action-1.577511?pagereq=2

________________________ ________________

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama - Race Hustler even back in 1990 at Harvard
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 06:20:47 AM »
aside from yelling about shit obama believed 21 years ago...

Do you have anything to offer in terms of solution?  I mean, if the GOP's best solution to a lifetime marxist is an ignorant Perry screaming about how much he loves to pose with guns...

Sorry, it'll be 4 more years.  Maybe you should talk with the other repubs and see if, from the 150 million Americans who are conservative, yall can find someone a little more mature than Perry? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 06:26:53 AM »
A homeless drunk illegal from Guatamala living under the 79th Street Boat Basin in NYC fishing for snappers will beat obama next year if that is the choice.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:07:57 AM »
The Harvard Law Record
Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action

Barack Obama in 1990

I would therefore agree with the suggestion that in the future, our concern in this area ia [sic] most appropriately directed at any employer who would even insinuate that someone with Mr. Chen's extraordinary record of academic success might be somehow unqualified for work in a corporate law firm, or that such success might be somehow undeserved. Such attributes speak less to the merits or problems of affirmative action policies, and more to the tragically deep-rooted ignorance and bias that exists in the legal community and our society at large.

Barack Obama
President, Harvard Law Review
Published November 16, 1990

http://www.hlrecord.org/2.4475/record-retrospective-obama-on-affirmative-action-1.577511?pagereq=2

________________________ ________________

Nice try....it helps if you read page 1.... ::)

http://www.hlrecord.org/2.4475/record-retrospective-obama-on-affirmative-action-1.577511?pagereq=1
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 07:13:26 AM »
I must say, however, that as someone who has undoubtedly benefited from affirmative action programs during my academic career, and as someone who may have benefited from the Law Review's affirmative action policy when I was selected to join the Review last year, I have not personally felt stigmatized either within the broader law school community or as a staff member of the Review. Indeed, my election last year as President of the Review would seem to indicate that at least among Review staff, and hopefully for the majority of professors at Harvard, affirmative action in no way tarnishes the accomplishments of those who are members of historically underrepresented groups.

________________________ ______________________

What were his grades and LSAT score again? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 07:31:06 AM »
Obcession