Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17864 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
i thought milos did ???

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »
Are you saying what I think you're saying?

What do you think he's saying when you say that he might be saying what you think he might be saying?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
Just wanna add.... if you piss him off to a certain extent... he DOES have the resources to track your IP, get your real name and address, and has the money and WILL fly out to you and permanently damage you.... so be careful.. sarcasm and Adonis... be very careful with this one haha

I will back the above 100%. Because I do know Imabadman very well, we have been friends for well over a decade and I do know of the prior situation that happened. See there is still some old school people on the net that feel "oh you got the balls to say that to me on the net, do you have the balls to say that to me to my face?"  And he is that person. Kind of lives his life on principle where 2 years in jail would be worth teaching a valuable lesson to someone. Whats the difference from saying it on the net or saying it over the phone? And I would of paid good money to see the look on that guys face when Ima said "Do you know who I am? Bet you never thought you would see me huh?" and the guy whining "I was only joking, I didnt think it would come to this, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Im sorry bro" Oh well-lesson learned. Last year squadfather gave him some shit on here and I was thinking "oh man you got no freaking idea of the stick of dynamite you are lighting right now--keep going" ......I would say with Ima's connections that he could find just about anyone on here in about a weeks time. And whats the big deal....its only the net right? My advice is "be careful who you think you anomynously piss off...the might have a little bit of a temper, know alot of people, and decide your well worth the trip"

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »
    I will back the above 100%. Because I do know Imabadman very well, we have been friends for well over a decade and I do know of the prior situation that happened. See there is still some old school people on the net that feel "oh you got the balls to say that to me on the net, do you have the balls to say that to me to my face?"  And he is that person. Kind of lives his life on principle where 2 years in jail would be worth teaching a valuable lesson to someone. Whats the difference from saying it on the net or saying it over the phone? And I would of paid good money to see the look on that guys face when Ima said "Do you know who I am? Bet you never thought you would see me huh?" and the guy whining "I was only joking, I didnt think it would come to this, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Im sorry bro" Oh well-lesson learned. Last year squadfather gave him some shit on here and I was thinking "oh man you got no freaking idea of the stick of dynamite you are lighting right now--keep going" ......I would say with Ima's connections that he could find just about anyone on here in about a weeks time. And whats the big deal....its only the net right? My advice is "be careful who you think you anomynously piss off...the might have a little bit of a temper, know alot of people, and decide your well worth the trip"

LOL @ those principles.  two years in jail for internet talk hahahahahaha
F

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 03:35:35 PM »
Wow! That's Hardcore!!

Hardcore Stupidity.

Just read the bible and turn the other cheek and donate your two years of income to The Special Ed Foundation for Severely Beaten Down Getbiggers.
BigNationRadio.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »

another internet toughguy,

let me guess have you been throwing hands lately, getting into a bit of cagefighting?

I bet your the type of guy that tells people he could make Kimbo tap in a streetfight.

wow

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2007, 04:01:31 PM »

Just wanna add.... if you piss him off to a certain extent... he DOES have the resources to track your IP, get your real name and address, and has the money and WILL fly out to you and permanently damage you.... so be careful.. sarcasm and Adonis... be very careful with this one haha

Nothing personal againest you Dante or TooPower, but that is nothing to be proud of. Chasing down someone then spending years in jail over an internet message board post is hardly sensible or a good life choice. Besides, he can't track everyone and beat them up...suppose I post something he doesn't like? I like to assume he wouldn't fly out and "permanently damage" me :)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2007, 04:15:46 PM »
hahahaha! Epic fighting over the internet!  No one is going to show up period.

You kids are hilarious!  8)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
another internet toughguy,

let me guess have you been throwing hands lately, getting into a bit of cagefighting?

I bet your the type of guy that tells people he could make Kimbo tap in a streetfight.

wow

Do the research...you might end up a little bit surprised of his history (and feel just a little bit stupid about your post)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 05:11:04 PM »
Do the research...you might end up a little bit surprised of his history (and feel just a little bit stupid about your post)

You could take Kimbo in a streetfight?

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
What fucking situation in china?

Maybe they are referring to the fact that China is a big supporter of the Sudanese government and something must be done now to stop the genocide in Sudan.

On a more serious note:  I think it is idiotic to claim you'd go to jail for 2 years just to prove a point. :P

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2007, 05:14:51 PM »

im 1000000% sure he has absolutely nothing to worry about. 
F

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2007, 05:22:35 PM »
You could take Kimbo in a streetfight?

Do you read anyone elses posts before you start typing? Ive seen you do this about 100 times now on other threads where you never seem to be on the correct subject at hand but on some sort of DavidPaul ADD tangent. You realize we are talking about "Ima" right? (Maybe it doesnt matter explaining it to you, you probably wont even read this post and will start posting about "toopowerful4u saying he could knock out Rampage Jackson" in your next post). Try to keep up.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2007, 05:36:11 PM »
Do you read anyone elses posts before you start typing? Ive seen you do this about 100 times now on other threads where you never seem to be on the correct subject at hand but on some sort of DavidPaul ADD tangent. You realize we are talking about "Ima" right? (Maybe it doesnt matter explaining it to you, you probably wont even read this post and will start posting about "toopowerful4u saying he could knock out Rampage Jackson" in your next post). Try to keep up.

So now your saying you would take Rampage Jackson aswell as Kimbo,

Whats your current MMA win/loss record?

What is your fighting style?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 05:45:21 PM »
And I would of paid good money to see the look on that guys face when Ima said "Do you know who I am? Bet you never thought you would see me huh?" and the guy whining "I was only joking, I didnt think it would come to this, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Im sorry bro" Oh well-lesson learned.
What kind of insult led to this? It was on a bb board?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »
What kind of insult led to this? It was on a bb board?

I believe it was in the land where people bathed with their ground beef, showered in peptide fortified waters, and young natural bodybuilders benched 675 pounds :D

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2007, 06:37:49 PM »
  Guys .......go reread my posts..............I never came on here trying to be a bad ass .[ and believe me ,I am well aware that anybody can get their ass handed to them by anyone on any given day ......I am certainly not claiming to be tough or anything ] I made some statements reguarding my opinion of the Locket thing and some guys on here thought it would be fun to talk shit or ask who I was .[ I answered respectfully, claiming to be a nobody and that as of late that I have proven nothing] My friend TP felt compelled to back me up ,since we are friends and he knows me.........then it just turned into a game of insults geared toward me .When I have said nothing and tried to be totally respectful of everyone here .[ and certainly wasnt claiming to be a bad ass .....I just was here to learn and share like the rest of you]

Dante ......is someone I have known for many years . He is someone I admire and look up to as a man .[ for his character ,nothing to do with bbing ......see the recent " what happened to jason Muller thread ' if you want reference ] he must have seen this attack and felt compelled to share . Yes , I have done some stupid things in my life . And  I take life abit too seriously at times [heck ,I have grown up around serious people all my life ,and life can teach you some brutal lessons  for real ]. I have tried to grow up and make better decisions , but I still have a hard time holding back when it comes to people treating others poorly or picking on the weak.[ I dont know, maybe I have some sort of pathetic hero complex and I have a cold demeanor towards those I deem as bad ].....god knows that I ain't shit in the scheem of things ] I also have no doubt ,I will put myself if the wrong place at the wrong time .Or step up to someone that really hands me my ass .[ everyone's time comes sooner or later and I will be no exception ] But I dont fight or challenge to be tough.......not at all ....I could care less about how bad someone is [character and respectfulness are what makes a man ]......But I try to live by the golden rule ," Treat others as you wish to be treated "  .I always try to be kind ,respectful , and helpful to others , I just lose my cool when it come to bullies and shit talkers  with no respect [ how can they even look at themselves in the mirror ?]and Dante knows this ...........is it a weakness ? Yes , I am working on it [both Dante and Magnum have warned me several times [. but for you guys to turn this into an attack on me [ when I have said or claimed nothing and certainly attacked nobody here is complete bs.........and my friends ? I think you guys would feel very blessed to have Guys like Dante and TP in your corner as well ]

So fellas , just get back to the subject at hand . Please leave me and friends out of this . I try to have respect for this board and the people that post here .[ I love reading Mindspins stories , Milos's posts, even Shawn Ray's stuff , Disgusting 's stuff, max rep , ,the coach , Vince Basile's , Lee priest, chick , only me , and occasionly the few other pros that post and share.......I am fan just like you all  ,] Just don't make this some internet pissing contest over weither or not I am a tough guy..........for the record I am not shit ....ok ? You guys win ........I know I cant possibily win or would want to get into some sort of negative pissing match with the boys from getbig..........I am not being sarcasitic here ......so I hope some of you took the few minutes to read this .........thanks for your time ........my best to you all .[ thanks for your friendship TP and Dante]

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
  Guys .......go reread my posts..............I never came on here trying to be a bad ass .[ and believe me ,I am well aware that anybody can get their ass handed to them by anyone on any given day ......I am certainly not claiming to be tough or anything ] I made some statements reguarding my opinion of the Locket thing and some guys on here thought it would be fun to talk shit or ask who I was .[ I answered respectfully, claiming to be a nobody and that as of late that I have proven nothing] My friend TP felt compelled to back me up ,since we are friends and he knows me.........then it just turned into a game of insults geared toward me .When I have said nothing and tried to be totally respectful of everyone here .[ and certainly wasnt claiming to be a bad ass .....I just was here to learn and share like the rest of you]

Dante ......is someone I have known for many years . He is someone I admire and look up to as a man .[ for his character ,nothing to do with bbing ......see the recent " what happened to jason Muller thread ' if you want reference ] he must have seen this attack and felt compelled to share . Yes , I have done some stupid things in my life . And  I take life abit too seriously at times [heck ,I have grown up around serious people all my life ,and life can teach you some brutal lessons ]. I have tried to grow up and make better decisions , but I still have a hard time holding back when it comes to people treating others poorly or picking on the weak.[ I dont know, maybe I have some sort of psthetic hero complex.....god knows that I ain't shit in the scheem of things ] I also have no doubt ,I will put myself if the wrong place at the wrong time .Or step up to someone that really hands me my ass .[ everyone's time comes sooner or later and I will be no exception ] But I dont fight or challege to be tough.......not at all ....I could care less about how bad someone is [characterand respectfulness is what makes a man ]......But I try to live by the golden rule ," Treat others as you wish to be treated "  .I always try to be kind ,respectful , and helpful to others , I just lose my cool when it come to bullies and shit talkers  with no respect [ how can they even look at themselves in the mirror ?]and Dante knows this ...........is it a weakness ? Yes , I am working on it [both Dante and Magnum have warned me several times [. but for you guys to turn this into an attack on me [ when I have said or claimed nothing a,nd certainly attacked nobody here is complete bs.........and my friends ? I think you guys would feel very blessed to have Guys like Dante and TP in your corner as well ]

So fellas , just get back to the subject at hand . Please leave me and friends out of this . I try to have respect for this board and the people that post here .[ I love reading Mindspins stories , Milos's posts, even Shawn Ray's stuff , Disgusting 's stuff, max rep , ,the coach , Vince Basile's , Lee priest, chick , only me , and occasionly the few other pros that post and share.......I am fan just like you all  ,] Just don't make this some internet pissing contest over weither or not I am a tough guy..........for the record I am not shit ....ok ? You guys win ........I know I cant possibily win or would want to get into some sort of negative pissing match with the boys from getbig..........I am not being sarcasitic here ......so I hope some of you took the few minutes to read this .........thanks for your time ........my best to you all .[ thanks for your friendship TP and Dante]

The mere mention of calling someone out on an internet forum, threatening physical violence based on the fact some fellow many miles away used his qwerty keyboard in manner and fashion to which, you didn't agree to, screams a sort of absurdity akined to shakespearean farce.

Are you permitted to think the way you do? Of course you are. I'm not questioning your powers of observation and logic, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who or why he is.

What gives you that right?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2007, 07:11:18 PM »
BUMP

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:00 PM »
The mere mention of calling someone out on an internet forum, threatening physical violence based on the fact some fellow many miles away used his qwerty keyboard in manner and fashion to which, you didn't agree to, screams a sort of absurdity akined to shakespearean farce.

Are you permitted to think the way you do? Of course you are. I'm not questioning your powers of observation and logic, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who or why he is.

What gives you that right?

Speaking of masks, you are certainly not the black man you claimed to be LOL

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:16 PM »
I respect what you are saying MR .Paul........In fact ,I hear it loud and clear . Obvisously ,I have defined my past choices as a weakness and not something to be proud of [and yes ,you have every right not to believe me ....lol....that is your absolute perogitive]. You didn't see me mention this, nor would I have I ever .[ and think about it ?When I did such a thing years back ........did I announce it to the world on the net? nope .....just found him ,and give him a fair one on one straight up  brutal ass beating .......took a few pics of what the result was ,left ,and flew home with a smile ...the guy needed a reality check in a bad way for some reason 800 bucks in travel expenses and huge risk were worth it at the time .....now ? not so much so ....lol..] Like I said ,being a tough guy is not a cool thing to me .......but when I was alittle younger, I was stupid and not someone to buff I guess........Now I am just a pussy [ with no build , no strength , no money , no ass geting skills , and I can't fight ] til I prove otherwise ....right?........And to be honest ,I am fine with that at this point in my life for real .

I ,like you just want to enjoy the board . I use it as an escape from my busy everyday  hectic life . And have been a fan of bbing since I was 10 ........I do respect your posts bro and even the  negative opinions of the others here as well.......I just don't want to be labled as I think I am a bad ass super stud when I mentioned nothing of the sort . And still got attacked . And when some close friends issued a warning cause I started getting bashed for no reason [read my posts][ I wish they hadn't ,although I love them for it ] it turned it to this guy....thinks he is rambo or can beat up rampage [ have rolled with him before ......cool guy all the way......very naturally gifted ....if he stays motivated and keeps focused will be great .....super farm boy strong as well .......just loses his motivation at times ........should be too strong and big for Danny Henderson  who is another cool as guy as well  ........if quenton lags he will lose ....but if he stays motivated he will be just too big and strong for danny ......sorry to get off tangent]   Anyway , I hear you in a respectful manner sir............no doubt I had some growing up to do and I am still trying everyday..........But I am not here to disrupt this board ,become some bs internet legend , or get ripped on by a bunch of kids..........I just want to enjoy the board .......no different than a person such as yourself

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »
I respect what you are saying MR .Paul........In fact ,I hear it loud and clear . Obvisously ,I have defined my past choices as a weakness and not something to be proud of [and yes ,you have every right not to believe me ....lol....that is your absolute perogitive]. You didn't see me mention this, nor would I have I ever .[ and think about it ?When I did such a thing years back ........did I announce it to the world on the net? nope .....just found him ,and give him a fair one on one straight up  brutal ass beating .......took a few pics of what the result was ,left ,and flew home with a smile ...the guy needed a reality check in a bad way for some reason 800 bucks in travel expenses and huge risk were worth it at the time .....now ? not so much so ....lol..] Like I said ,being a tough guy is not a cool thing to me .......but when I was alittle younger, I was stupid and not someone to buff I guess........Now I am just a pussy [ with no build , no strength , no money , no ass geting skills , and I can't fight ] til I prove otherwise ....right?........And to be honest ,I am fine with that at this point in my life for real .

I ,like you just want to enjoy the board . I use it as an escape from my busy everyday  hectic life . And have been a fan of bbing since I was 10 ........I do respect your posts bro and even the  negative opinions of the others here as well.......I just don't want to be labled as I think I am a bad ass super stud when I mentioned nothing of the sort . And still got attacked . And when some close friends issued a warning cause I started getting bashed for no reason [read my posts][ I wish they hadn't ,although I love them for it ] it turned it to this guy....thinks he is rambo or can beat up rampage [ have rolled with him before ......cool guy all the way......very naturally gifted ....if he stays motivated and keeps focused will be great .....super farm boy strong as well .......just loses his motivation at times ........should be too strong and big for Danny Henderson  who is another cool as guy as well  ........if quenton lags he will lose ....but if he stays motivated he will be just too big and strong for danny ......sorry to get off tangent]   Anyway , I hear you in a respectful manner sir............no doubt I had some growing up to do and I am still trying everyday..........But I am not here to disrupt this board ,become some bs internet legend , or get ripped on by a bunch of kids..........I just want to enjoy the board .......no different than a person such as yourself

post the pictures of the aftermath of that beating. 
F

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »
   Oh yeah .......just to clarify Mr Paul........I would never go to such lengths over people bagging on me . but this person physically threatened , challenged , and harrassed me as well as some of my close friends. So IMO ,he crossed the line [ he  felt way too protected by the net ,got braver than his balls , and learned a very harsh lesson] But I understand , that boards will always have disagreements, debates, and jokesters.........that is fine and I except that ......but there I are lines that shouldnt be crossed and people that dont want to play  and dont wish to be fucked with ..........if it is all fun and games go for it ......like I said ,the boards are many peoples escape ......just dont be mean and nasty because you feel safe behind a keyboard.......that just isnt cool.......we all share a common interest here ........We should be supporting one another instead ,instead of  ripping one another apart........I just don't get that  at all ........how is it funny to hurt others ? [thats why I always resorted to violence growing up , because too many people just dont understand until their power is taken away and they are truthfully scared ]   I just want to enjoy the board and the people that post here..........for the record I am claiming nothing as of now so I am not shit until I prove something different .........thanks again for your time fellas

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
 Nope ......that matter is settled and I am not that stupid........come on be real [it hasnt been 7 years ....lol].......I want to get away from this kind of thing......Please back to bbing.......Halloween man for some reason I rub you wrong. And I am sorry for that . You could be a good guy for all I know . Just leave me alone please.........I am nobody , read my posts , I am nothing but another internet bullshiter ....ok ? Are You happy ? Seriously , good luck with your training and enjoy the board . But dont try to make this into something it wasnt .....    thanks , I am trying to give you respect here , I hope you will do the same for me

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »
  Oh yeah .......just to clarify Mr Paul........I would never go to such lengths over people bagging on me . but this person physically threatened , challenged , and harrassed me as well as some of my close friends. So IMO ,he crossed the line [ he  felt way too protected by the net ,got braver than his balls , and learned a very harsh lesson] But I understand , that boards will always have disagreements, debates, and jokesters.........that is fine and I except that ......but there I are lines that shouldnt be crossed and people that dont want to play  and dont wish to be fucked with ..........if it is all fun and games go for it ......like I said ,the boards are many peoples escape ......just dont be mean and nasty because you feel safe behind a keyboard.......that just isnt cool.......we all share a common interest here ........We should be supporting one another instead ,instead of  ripping one another apart........I just don't get that  at all ........how is it funny to hurt others ? [thats why I always resorted to violence growing up , because too many people just dont understand until their power is taken away and they are truthfully scared ]   I just want to enjoy the board and the people that post here..........for the record I am claiming nothing as of now so I am not shit until I prove something different .........thanks again for your time fellas

From reading your post to me it seems for you, the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Can you in anyway justify this?