Author Topic: for the dudes on POF  (Read 7749 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
for the dudes on POF
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:24:43 AM »
do you post shirtless pics?

...like those pics where you're in the bathroom and you're pretending to pose relaxed in the mirror but you're actually flexing your abs and your arms and snapping a pic on your point and shoot camera?

do women find that lame? has that gotten you quality tail?

plz share your thoughts

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Re: for the dudes on POF
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:27:02 AM »
common sense tells me that that will turn women off and think of you as a meat heads, some will want to fuck you, while others will be to intimidated to want to talk to you, ( since POF is mostly ugly, fat cows)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:30:22 AM »
that's what i was thinking as well

it would give off too much of that meathead vibe i would think

but then again how does one show something that they have worked so hard for without looking like a complete douche

even mentioning anything about training and bodybuilding makes one sound like a one dimensional meathead

but it would be a waste if you just posted a pic of yourself in a loose button up and headshot only

and yet girls are free to show as much cleavage as they want without judgement

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:36:15 AM »
i already gave you gudicance in regaridng to this stupid website,,

if you ptu naked pictures of your muscles...make sure that you have pictures of your cute dog too....half and half ,, more of the dog...write that he need momy next to picture...cute picture of him covered in blanket ,, or in some fake americana awwwww position

that wil work ,,

if no dogs ,, then picturs of you naked...will get you whores and that where it wil end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:00 AM »
that's what i was thinking as well

it would give off too much of that meathead vibe i would think

but then again how does one show something that they have worked so hard for without looking like a complete douche

even mentioning anything about training and bodybuilding makes one sound like a one dimensional meathead

but it would be a waste if you just posted a pic of yourself in a loose button up and headshot only

and yet girls are free to show as much cleavage as they want without judgement

if you ptu naked pictures of your muscles...make sure that you have pictures of your cute dog too....half and half ,, more of the dog...write that he need momy next to picture...cute picture of him covered in blanket ,, or in some fake americana awwwww position

that wil work ,,

gh15 approved

this is actually good advice lmao

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 02:42:30 AM »
i wrote it few time in bible since i do want you to hve girls ,, many bodybuild get horible girls,, so im all up for you finding good looking and actualy caring girls

girls will flal for dogs!

now girl will also fall for felals who can dress nice andinto clothes...but what bodybuild care about clothes lol we care about the muscles lol maybe soem do

everyone like dogs,, pets,, your dog is your best way to find a good girl,, but you do need to make sure you like her look ,, dotn just take anyone because you are lonely! make sure you are atracted to her and you can see yourself with her even if she get chubb chubb on you ,, it is imprtent since relashionship never ever last if you are nto attracted to the girl sexualy,, NEVER EVER

gh15 approved

fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 02:43:45 AM »

that wil work ,,

if no dogs ,, then picturs of you naked...will get you whores and that where it wil end

gh15 approved

Sorry gh15 i dont keep up with all your posting lol

Good advice though

Do you think there are any shots which can be discrete about showing muscles but at same time look like non-vain bodybuilder

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:03 AM »
it depend who how develpp you are,, if you are fitnes level impressive ...doesnt have to be super dry and ripped but if you are toned and muscles can be seen and looking good build muscular big defined...those pictures will work ,,

usualy shots of nakes body = look in my body i am bodybuild or work out alot,, but! i can tell you from my vast girl endevours lol if the muscles are there....if you look like a mini 200lb denise wolf...you will have girls falling and coming to you like flys...it all depends

cute dog wil garentee girls no mater what even if you are only semi muscular

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 04:01:39 AM »
The obvious reply is - it depends on the whore.

Classy broad will still be attracted to it somewhat, but the sluttier they are generally are gonna find that more appealing. That might be fine though for what you are looking for. ;)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 04:08:09 AM »
but! i can tell you from my vast girl endevours lol if the muscles are there....if you look like a mini 200lb denise wolf...

wait,, i thought u were a pro,, now you have experience as a 200lb mini d. wolf? ;) hmmmmmm.....

gh15 = 200lbs !!! :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 04:17:54 AM »
wait,, i thought u were a pro,, now you have experience as a 200lb mini d. wolf? ;) hmmmmmm.....

Roland?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 04:20:26 AM »

im quite over 250lb in single digit bodyfat...

dont confuse my kind heart giving example for the typical bodybuilder with information about me that you will NEVER know unles i volunteer it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 07:34:54 AM »
No I got more ass without a shirtless pic on there. Bitches are shallow and automatically will judge you as someone with a terrible personality that thinks too highly of himself if you have one on there. Not all will, but a lot will just click out immediately if they see that, no matter how good you look.

Also, I don't own a dog so I can't do that option, although I think it is a great idea if applicable

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 07:35:44 AM »
i dont even own a shirt in the summertime.  i buy one in october when the weather gets a little nipply.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »
God of hormonas dropping the knowledge on you fuckers like always.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 08:33:30 AM »
for girls it already works if u are 160 pounds soaking wet with little contours of abbs.
omg that guy is buff!!!!!!!!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »
I put up a profile on there and got many more replies when I filled out the about me section properly and took the time to write about myself etc and posted a mixture of different kinds of pictures. Face pic, a few full body shots (clothed lol) in various situations. I also have a dog pic lol (not my dog) and one shirtless pic. What I have learnt from these types of sites is FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE and put some effort into it and post a variety of pics.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 08:37:55 AM »
its gay and wrong to post physique pics on facebook but at the other hand, if it brings you pussy that way, why not

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 08:39:07 AM »
its gay and wrong to post physique pics on facebook but at the other hand, if it brings you pussy that way, why not

You gotta do what you gotta do :). But you need to balance physique pics with other pics and information about yourself.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 08:39:48 AM »
Yep.

In the past two years I can;t even begin to count how many women I have fucked off that website.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 08:41:06 AM »
But sneak in the physique pics among other pics. Don't let the physique pics dominate your profile. I also have learnt not to waste too much time chatting and mailing back and forth. Set up a date in real life and go from there. Some dates will be a complete disaster lol but you gotta fail to succeed.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
Yep.

In the past two years I can;t even begin to count how many women I have fucked off that website.

x2.

Really there were only like three I didn't even manage to make out with out of like 30 or something. Four if you count some ugly bitch who put up flattering pics. It's still not easy though. It's not like you just meet and fuck. You need to meet them, make them think you are a charming guy who wants more than just sex, then boom. It usually takes 2-3 times on average before the clothes come off. Sometimes you'll get lucky the first time.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »
im quite over 250lb in single digit bodyfat...

dont confuse my kind heart giving example for the typical bodybuilder with information about me that you will NEVER know unles i volunteer it

gh15 approved

:D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 09:38:34 AM »

that wil work ,,

gh15 approved
i wrote it few time in bible since i do want you to hve girls ,, many bodybuild get horible girls,, so im all up for you finding good looking and actualy caring girls

girls will flal for dogs!

now girl will also fall for felals who can dress nice andinto clothes...but what bodybuild care about clothes lol we care about the muscles lol maybe soem do

everyone like dogs,, pets,, your dog is your best way to find a good girl,, but you do need to make sure you like her look ,, dotn just take anyone because you are lonely! make sure you are atracted to her and you can see yourself with her even if she get chubb chubb on you ,, it is imprtent since relashionship never ever last if you are nto attracted to the girl sexualy,, NEVER EVER

gh15 approved

it depend who how develpp you are,, if you are fitnes level impressive ...doesnt have to be super dry and ripped but if you are toned and muscles can be seen and looking good build muscular big defined...those pictures will work ,,

usualy shots of nakes body = look in my body i am bodybuild or work out alot,, but! i can tell you from my vast girl endevours lol if the muscles are there....if you look like a mini 200lb denise wolf...you will have girls falling and coming to you like flys...it all depends

cute dog wil garentee girls no mater what even if you are only semi muscular

gh15 approved

x2
#

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »

that wil work ,,

gh15 approved

like this, kids.

b