Author Topic: Ricin terrorist is confirmed to be Democrat Activist  (Read 2530 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ricin terrorist is confirmed to be Democrat Activist
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:14 PM »
Humans who carry badges should not be making "mistakes".

How's that internet I'm paying for treating you? Did you opt for the extreme 15Mb package?

maybe you can tell us how you're going to eliminate the potential for human error just by putting on a badge

btw - it's looking like someone tried to frame this guy so LE did their job correctly by arresting him and then apparently figuring out what was going on and dropping the charges

Since he is a christian I'm sure he will forgive them

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »

hahahaha yeah ok,this coming from a guy that has to go on an internet site and tell everyone how awesome he is    :D :D :D :D priceless

I actually don't talk about myself at all. You are really reaching there... I don't talk about myself at all. As a matter of fact, YOU decided to attack my ability to do a job and I simply responded stating that when I do a job, I do it very very well.

If you don't think you are the best hamburger flipper there is, why do you bother to do it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2013, 07:15:25 PM »
maybe you can tell us how you're going to eliminate the potential for human error just by putting on a badge

btw - it's looking like someone tried to frame this guy so LE did their job correctly by arresting him and then apparently figuring out what was going on and dropping the charges

Since he is a christian I'm sure he will forgive them

You don't eliminate it, but how much of that human error is due to people taking their jobs lightly?

I mean, you can and have the power to do a lot of shit when you're wearing a badge... Many things that regular citizens can not do.

You should not only double, but triple, and quadruple check everything in your mind before you do something that can cause another person their freedom or their lives.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2013, 07:21:42 PM »
I actually don't talk about myself at all. You are really reaching there... I don't talk about myself at all. As a matter of fact, YOU decided to attack my ability to do a job and I simply responded stating that when I do a job, I do it very very well.

If you don't think you are the best hamburger flipper there is, why do you bother to do it?

for one thing i wasn't talking to you, you just decided to jump in and tell me how awesome you were,and your doing it again with the cops shouldn't make mistakes because i'm sure you wouldn't make mistakes   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:37 PM »

for one thing i wasn't talking to you, you just decided to jump in and tell me how awesome you were,and your doing it again with the cops shouldn't make mistakes because i'm sure you wouldn't make mistakes   

I am not saying people don't make mistakes... I never said they did not... I certainly never said I didn't.

Everyone does, that's ridiculous.

My point, which you are refusing to acknowledge is that police and their ilk often take their power too lightly, they use the "I'm just doing my job" mentality, and by not checking their facts and being CAREFUL,  their mistakes cause much more harm than yours or mine.

They are not often the smartest guys in the room.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
You put people in uniform......with guns and a legitimate purpose and they become a team. That team doesn't look like john q public. They have authority, they have other folks with guns and they will develop a pack mentality as sure as shit. If one of those home owners refused anything that was going on...things could have gone bad. The folks there were to an extent traumatized and allowed the searches. As armed as I am, I don't have that problme but if you're worried about your family and your safety some folks will forgo rights to feel safe. That works great until some asshole makes you into a lampshade. Historically this never ends well.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
You put people in uniform......with guns and a legitimate purpose and they become a team. That team doesn't look like john q public. They have authority, they have other folks with guns and they will develop a pack mentality as sure as shit. If one of those home owners refused anything that was going on...things could have gone bad. The folks there were to an extent traumatized and allowed the searches. As armed as I am, I don't have that problme but if you're worried about your family and your safety some folks will forgo rights to feel safe. That works great until some asshole makes you into a lampshade. Historically this never ends well.

you on I finally agree on something

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 10:11:48 PM »
charged dropped

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/ricin-suspect-released/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I assume our resident right wingers will be issuing retractions

I was thinking of how this was reported.  In the media it was nailed down, they got their guy.  Gave some background to it and sounded like this guy was headed toward a quick conviction, guilty as hell.  hmmm....  But all he did before that was send off pissed off complaints to politicians because they wouldn't listen to him?  Media was like, this is your man, Guilty....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 10:15:57 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 11:29:14 PM »
Historically this never ends well.

Say it for me one more time!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 11:51:26 PM »
This one nails it too: "with guns and a legitimate purpose and they become a team. That team doesn't look like john q public. They have authority, they have other folks with guns and they will develop a pack mentality as sure as shit."

Not to say that's a bad thing, in war, but this doesn't belong in American towns.

Actually hh6's entire post on this is good/important imo.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 11:56:23 PM »
They have authority, they have other folks with guns and they will develop a pack mentality as sure as shit. If one of those home owners refused anything that was going on...things could have gone bad.

007, how do you react to this statement?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2013, 06:17:11 PM »
If the guy was a tea party activitist it would be running 24/7 all over the place.

the new person of interest ran for office as a Republican

where is the "24/7 all over the place" coverage ?