Author Topic: American tourists dying mysteriously in Dominican Republic - SOLVED  (Read 6136 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
New Jersey man becomes latest American tourist to die at a Dominican Republic resort

A New Jersey man died last week while staying at a resort in the Dominican Republic, becoming at least the ninth American tourist to die under mysterious circumstances in the last year while visiting the small Caribbean country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1018486

Army of One

• Getbig V
Did any of them anger Vince Goodrum online?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Looks like a heart attack due to over-exertion in the heat.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Looks like a heart attack due to over-exertion in the heat.

Yup, that's what the Dominican Republic authorities keep saying, about all 9 deaths.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
And there have been dozens sickened -

I'm sure a few will be run of the mill, but something more nefarious is probably at work too. My guess is doctored or bootleg liquor.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
One theory is they've recently started using pesticides at these resorts that are banned in developed countries.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Someone took a leak or crap in the pool.

Also an employee contaminating food on purpose.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Very concerning.

Not.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
I was there in January at the same resort, almost went back in April, supposed to go later this fall. Will be going elsewhere now until the mystery is solved.
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
New Jersey man becomes latest American tourist to die at a Dominican Republic resort

A New Jersey man died last week while staying at a resort in the Dominican Republic, becoming at least the ninth American tourist to die under mysterious circumstances in the last year while visiting the small Caribbean country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1018486

Simple Don’t go There.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Dominican Kigs

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
That's what you get for going there.  I expect nothing less.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
Are only American tourists dying, or have their been deaths of people from other parts of the world?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Shithole country.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Don't go there - never understood the fascination with these "exotic shitholes".

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Fentanyl laced coke.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Don't go there - never understood the fascination with these "exotic shitholes".

Affordable flight, nice affordable hotel accommodations, all inclusive buffet, drinks, and entertainment?  Oh, and death by poisoning.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
You forgot a wide choice of Std's
North of Italy

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

For Americans, it's a short quick trip that doesn't cost much. And there is huge business in sex tourism both gay and straight.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Probably homemade bootleg booze...Same thing happened in Mexico...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I saw on the news they are refusing to release the bodies without embalming. That why they can't run toxicology tests on the corpses.  I bet the booze was poisoned.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
The DR is a total shithole. Under American control it would be a more beautiful version of the Florida coast. Under Dominican control, there’s miles and miles of wasted, undeveloped picturesque shoreline with massive corruption as government leaders hold about 95% of the premium real estate while the interior is nearly on par with neighboring
third world Haiti.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I shit you not, in my email this morning was a solicitation to go to the DR for a vacation.  They told me about all the great amenities at the resort.

Didn't mention all the dead Americans.

youandme

• Getbig V
I shit you not, in my email this morning was a solicitation to go to the DR for a vacation.  They told me about all the great amenities at the resort.

Didn't mention all the dead Americans.

Email them back and offer to go for free on condition that you will post on your social media account that you're not dead. lol